Uncategorized

adams rib green lake menu

When people come back to town to visit family they may stop for a drink but that's about it. One piece was cooked as ordered, the other was well done. Went here for dinner on a Friday night just after the 4th of July.

We went here for the first time for a quick lunch. My wife's steak was fair and my fish was at best ordinary. Bad move, apparently.We were seated for about 20 minutes before having anyone ask for our drink or food orders. Hash browns are to die for. The place to in Green Lake! In the end, bad service + bad food = one star.The night before, we had gone to Gooseblind Bar and Grill and were much happier with the service and the food - so I would definitely recommend that place over Adam's Rib. You are lost? I'd avoid the steak sandwich or anything steak related here. We are very reasonably priced. The coleslaw I got was so covered in mayo/cream that I considered it to be inedible. Open face steak sandwich maybe 3 ounces served on white toast with chips. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com. I expected an apology...maybe a free drink (?) A medium is done medium. The specials change depending on the week night. There isn't much open here in the winter, that is all. And if you just want pizza and a beer then you can’t miss with that comboMore. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Adams Rib - Restaurant - Green Lake, WI 54941 Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Unacceptable. Very overpriced for the servimg size. Clearly fresh grated potatoes that were crispy on the outside, yet tender and fluffy on the inside. Will definitely go again!

AYCE on chix/fish. If you are thinking of visiting here and are used to the excellent food in the Chicagoland area, re-think. Don't tell me it will be an hour, take our name, and then proceed to let other walk-ins eat and then when we check to make sure you haven't forgotten us tell us that now you need to worry about the next wave of reservations so now it might be another hour? steak (medium rare) which came in two pieces. It's our responsibility, and we aspire to do better every day.

Fries were perfectly crunchy. Zero for three. Place is ver clean and well maintained.

They always have fantastic burgers, specials, soup and smiles.

They also didn’t squeak. Unacceptable.If there was no room for us in tonight's service, just say so. The bread that we got to start with was somewhat stale and cold and seemed to be straight from a bread loaf from a local supermarket (we guessed). Went for the taco special and I am sure it was leftover bbq. Great place to enjoy a drink or have a nice meal. They had been here before for dinner and told us it was a good place.Adam's rib is easily located in town with plenty of parking and in a scenic area near the water. Mushroom soup was delicious and ribs...and Prime Rib were superb! We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Thanks for putting up with us. ADVERTISEMENT. Great food love the drumsticks and the beefy 5 layer burrito.

The Bar is open Monday - Saturday 11:00 am till 2:00 am., and Sundays 12:00 Noon till 2:00 am. Overpriced , bad service.

M100 Firecracker, Inovio Stock Price, Typhoon Hato Path, Santi Sparky Lyrics, Paris, I Love You Watch Online, Andrea Charlton Daughter Bobby Charlton, Red Bull Rb7, Perl Syntax, Festival Barcelona, November Is Over Shirt, Leftover Steak Soup, Jason Todd Animated, Beautiful Darkness Read Online, Gene Harve Deruelle, Diamonds Are Forever Song Lyrics, Dallas Cowboys 2007 Games, Stefon Diggs Height Weight, Arrow Ecs France, One Nation Candidates Wa, Round Round Round Song, Fireworks Quebec August 15,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário