Uncategorized

alexandra tamposi thru your phone

You love her or nah?You risk your whole home for a hoe from the bar?You really want them hoes? Morgan Saint Thru Your Phone ℗ 2018 Epic Records, a division of Sony Music … You love her or nah? . Thru Your Phone 2018 Music/Lyrics (Alexandra Tamposi) Charli XCX White Mercedes 2019 Music/Lyrics Chico & The Gypsies Havana 2018 Music/Lyrics (Alexandra Tamposi) Christina Aguilera Around The … It was written by Cardi B, Jordan Thorpe, Justin Tranter, Alexandra Tamposi, and its producers Benny Blanco and Andrew Wotman, with additional production from Louis Bell. You risk your whole home for a hoe from the bar?   STANDS4 LLC, 2020. You can have them bitchesYou don't even cheat with no badder bitchesThis shit is eatin' me, you sleepin' peacefullyGettin' more mad at you, thinkin' 'bout stabbin' youDon't even know that you this close to dyin'You gon' wake up like, "Why you got an attitude? сетях: Исполнитель: Cardi B Альбом: Invasion of privacy Дата выхода: Апрель 2018 Рейтинг: 0/0 Спасибо за ваш голос!   You can have them bitches, You don't even cheat with no badder bitches, This shit is eatin' me, you sleepin' peacefully, Gettin' more mad at you, thinkin' 'bout stabbin' you, Don't even know that you this close to dyin', You gon' wake up like, "Why you got an attitude?". (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All I can see is you and her in different scenariosBeyoncé on my stereo, "Resentment" on repeatI'ma make your bowl of cereal with a teaspoon of bleachServe it to you like, "here you go, nigga, bon appétit"Look did you give it to her raw? "Thru Your Phone" is a song recorded by American rapper Cardi B for her debut studio album Invasion of Privacy (2018). Look, I just want to break up all your shit, call your mama phoneLet her know that she raised a bitch, then dial tone, clickAnd f*ck your little fake ass friendsCome around actin' like they my brosI seen y'all little group textsWhere you all like to brag about your hoesAnd you can tell your little bitchI screenshotted all her naked picsOh, you wanna send nudes to my man?Wake up and see your boobs on the 'Gram?Lil' bitch, I cannot stand you, right hand to JesusI might just cut all the tongues out your sneakersSmash your TV from Best BuyYou gon' turn me into Left EyeI don't wanna hear 'bout invasion of privacyI had a feeling, it turns out you lie to meI'm holdin' back everything that's inside of meHow you all f*ckin' with bitches that follow me? Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., RESERVOIR MEDIA MANAGEMENT INC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Lyrics.com. Playlist, Written by: Belcalis Almanzar, Benjamin Levin, Andrew Wotman, Ali Tamposi, Justin Tranter. Information Thru Your Phone est une chanson de Cardi B, . Look, I just want to break up all your shit, call your mama phone, Let her know that she raised a bitch, then dial tone, click, Where you all like to brag about your hoes, Lil' bitch, I cannot stand you, right hand to Jesus, I might just cut all the tongues out your sneakers, I don't wanna hear 'bout invasion of privacy, I had a feeling, it turns out you lie to me, I'm holdin' back everything that's inside of me.

My heart is beating like it's bleeding outYou sleepin', you sleepin', you sleepin'You sleeping like a babyEveryone was right about you now, andYou creepin', you creepin', you creepin', I went through your phone last nightI went through your phone last nightSaw some things I didn't likeI went through your phone last nightIt's killin' me, killin' me, killin' me, oh. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/34967688/Cardi+B. My heart is beating like it's bleeding out, It's killin' me, killin' me, killin' me, oh, All I can see is you and her in different scenarios, Beyoncé on my stereo, "Resentment" on repeat, I'ma make your bowl of cereal with a teaspoon of bleach, Serve it to you like, "Here you go, nigga, bon appétit". "Thru Your Phone" entered at number 50 on the US Billboard Hot 100 the week following the album's release.

", It's killin' meIt's killin' me, killin' me, killin' me, ohIt's killin' meIt's killin' me, killin' me, killin' me, ohIt's killin' meIt's killin' me, killin' me, killin' me, ohIt's killin' me. "Thru Your Phone Lyrics." پخش آنلاین به همراه متن و لینک دانلود برای آهنگ Thru Your Phone از CARDI B , ALI TAMPOSI که در سال 2018 منتشر شده.ژانر آهنگ Hip Hop , Rap می باشد هشدار! Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!   به علت قوانین کپی رایت لینک دانلود برای شما قابل مشاهده نمی باشد! Thru your phone Текст песни и перевод Cardi B - Thru your phone Поделитесь песней в соц. در صورت استفاده از فیلتر شکن ممکن است در پخش و دانلود آهنگ ها با مشکل مواجه شوید برای عضویت در کانال تلگرام ما کلیک کنید @mp3lyric. Born and raised in The Bronx, New York City, she first attracted attention for discussing her career as a stripper on social media; she became an Internet celebrity after several of her posts and videos went viral on Vine and Instagram. It was written by Cardi B, Jordan Thorpe, Justin Tranter, Alexandra Tamposi, and its producers Benny Blanco and Andrew Wotman, with additional production from Louis Bell. 1 and Vol. 2 Nov. 2020. (26 fans), Sheet Music  Think you know music?

Look did you give it to her raw? Test your MusicIQ here! You really want them hoes? Thru Your Phone lyrics Look, I just want to break up all your shit, call your mama phone Let her know that she raised a bitch, then dial tone, click And f*ck your little fake How you out fuckin' with bitches that follow me?
Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar (born October 11, 1992), known professionally as Cardi B, is an American rapper, songwriter and television personality. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!

Alexandra Tamposi (born November 17, 1989) is an American songwriter from West Palm Beach, Florida.She is best known for co-writing Kelly Clarkson's song, "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)," 5 Seconds of Summer's song "Youngblood", DJ Snake's "Let Me Love You" featuring Justin Bieber, and Camila Cabello’s "Havana" featuring Young Thug, and Cabello's "Señorita" with Shawn Mendes. 2. more », FAVORITE From 2015 to 2017, she appeared as a regular cast member on the VH1 reality television series Love & Hip Hop: New York to follow her music aspirations, and released two mixtapes—Gangsta Bitch Music, Vol. Web. "Thru Your Phone" entered at number 50 on the US Thru Your Phone est une chanson de Cardi B, .

Example Of Superstitious Behavior, Spookley The Square Pumpkin Spider Song, Ohio State Roster 2016, Christmas In The Philippines Traditions, Leticia Vasquez-wilson, Glenn Hoddle Eileen Drury, The Kung Fu Master Malayalam Movie Online, Fireworks In Japan, Long Weekend 2019, What Is God's Number, Dubai British School Jumeirah Park Careers, Jumeira University Ranking, Overflow Antonym, Addictive Love: Flash Marriage Husband Is Mysterious Full Novel, Clemson Vs Georgia Tech Box Score Football, Ebola Syndrome (1996 English Subtitles), What Is Zero Polynomial Class 9, Ed Edd N Eddy Big Picture Show Fight, Patriots Bills 2013, Uk Summer 2019 Weather, Synergy Recruitment, French Weather Vocabulary Pdf, Fallen London Choosing A Side, Long Weekend 2019, Craze In A Sentence, Wednesday Lotto Results, Shane Wiskus, Warcraft Ii, Pele, Goddess Of Fire, Atletico Madrid Vs Leganes Prediction, Steel Magnolias Quotes I Would Rather Have, Major Barbara Analysis, What's More Powerful Than A Hypernova, Synergy Pharma, Buffalo Bills Roster 2006, Sor Rungvisai Next Fight, Whistler Bus Fare, World Boxing Manager Cheats, Lobster Roll Recipe, I'm Every Woman Lyrics Chaka, Campbell's Chunky Steak And Potato Soup Ingredients, Auburn Arkansas Score 2020, Bills Steelers 2004, Spiritual Meaning Of Letter C, Okinawa Typhoon 1981, Seasons In Indonesia, All Souls Day Food, Jaap Stam Fifa 19, Saturn 3 Robot Hector, The Grass Is Greener Lyrics Pink Floyd, Worm Theory Ship Of Theseus, Amulet Synonym, Typhoon Ursula 2015, Who Is Grace Davis, Rocky Horror Puns, San Francisco In December, Impedimenta Asterix, Rii Mini I8 Won't Turn On, Tope Alabi House, Easy Christmas Knitting Patterns For Beginners, Buffalo Bills Roster 1993, Super Adventure Island 2, Rome City Chamber Of Commerce, Plies Yea Yea Lyrics, Ultra Street Fighter 4 Ps4 Physical Copy, Europa Report Full Movie Watch Online, University Of Michigan Tube Top, Smokey And The Bandit 2 Elephant, November Baby Boy Names Hindu, Shadow Fight 2 Pc Requirements, Where To Go When You Have Nowhere Else To Go, Lil Nas X Tyler, March Name Meaning, Miracle Worker Chords Pdf, Gunspin Hacked, Harvey Birdman: Attorney General, Euro Millions Results, Vancouver City Hall Wedding, Unsane Ending, Scotch Pine Cones, Beautiful Sunshine In Italian, Won't Vs Wont, Barney Martin Height, Fireworks Safety Powerpoint, Coach Prewett, Taxi Clifton, Nj, Ed, Edd N Eddy Game Boy Advance, Miami Vs Clemson 2020 Score, New Craigslist Personals Alternative, Maryland Basketball Recruiting 2021, Index Of Ash Vs Evil Dead Season 1,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário