Uncategorized

azur lane yamato

All three ships were sunk by the U.S. Navy; Musashi while participating in the Battle of Leyte Gulf in October 1944, as part of Admiral Takeo Kurita's Center Force, lost to American carrier aircraft; the still incomplete Shinano was torpedoed ten days after her commissioning in November 1944 by the submarine USS Archerfish; and Yamato, also ravaged by carrier planes, in April 1945 during Operation Ten-Go. I am the battleship Monarch. When firing main gun: 20% (40%) chance to fire a frontal barrage (damage based on Skill Level). Manjuu: Alright, we were going to make Yamato look like Nagato-class, but after hearing fan feedback she's going to be more like Mutsuki-class. Seriously, I don't think there's a possible character design able to surpass dishes' portrayal of them, and frankly it would be a travesty for them to not be used given just how outstanding they look, Seriously, I don't think there's a possible character design able to surpass dishes' portrayal of them.

D&D Beyond

EU Bombers: I'm about to end this ships whole career... Oh wait, she has none. Female. Y/n: isn't she the grey ghost or …

Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. loved the Enterprise wallpaper that was used for loginscreen, keep it up. Faction: Sakura Empire.

I like your art I am extremely impressed I hopefully. Actually I'm working as developer in a little indie group in an Android game called "Kingdoms of Myth", it's turn based strategy game based on a fantasy World.

You know I am curious what do you think USS Texas might look like as a shipgirl?

The Yamato-class battleships (大和型戦艦, Yamato-gata senkan) were two battleships of the Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN), Yamato and Musashi, laid down leading up to World War II and completed as designed. What an honour .... for you", I was wondering if I can propose you something.

Ship No.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed.

And the track on Lindsey Stirling’s YouTube channel What You’re... 866 votes and 81 comments so far on Reddit. Actually they already have seen his work and have paid Dishwasher for his work. Yamato - Azur Lane fandesign.

Ship List (By No.) Kiesza) Actually I'm working as developer in a little indie group in an Android game called "Kingdoms of Myth", it's turn based strategy game based on a fantasy World. Twin 203mm (3rd Year Type No. By dishwasher1910 Watch. This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content. Who needs love hotel when you have this lovely hotel. Bisexual. Only during event: Ink-stained Steel Sakura, https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/w/index.php?title=Nagato&oldid=121464, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike, Main Gun Mount +1 / Main Gun Efficiency +5%. I was wondering if I can propose you something.

1. Of course you will have full credits of your work and link to your webpage if you want . Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. This page was last modified on 18 September 2020, at 11:53. we all greatly appreciate your work. Ship Prefix Ship Name Ship Class Ship Type Ship Rarity 001 … These girls usually have animal ears, have tails, or are oni (a type of demon in Japanese mythology). ... Azur lane dev team See the same way. Faction: Sakura Empire. Subreddit for the mobile game Azur Lane. Main Gun Mount +1 / Main Gun Efficiency +15%, Available in Limited Construction during ".

Looks very similar to this imo (albeit in blue rather than red). The Yamato-class battleships (大和型戦艦, Yamato-gata senkan) were two battleships of the Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN), Yamato and Musashi, laid down leading up to World War II and completed as designed. Limit Break Ranks Skills First Gains Full Barrage I / Torpedo Efficiency +5% Rescue Operations CN: 救援组 JP: 救助活動: When an allied ship's HP falls to 0: 30.0% (60.0%) chance to heal self by 3.5% (8.0%) of own max HP and other allied ships' HP by 1.2% (3.0%) of their max HP. Y/n: why did you send ayanami to spy on azur lane won't she get spotted by them . These girls usually have animal ears, have tails, or are oni (a type of demon in Japanese mythology). Female. The theme of the picture would be very opened, so you are not going to be forced to draw nothing that you do not want to. I, Monarch, am superior to the likes of Wales and York.

When sortied as Flagship: increases Firepower by 4% (10%), and Reload and Accuracy by 5% (20%) for allied Sakura Empire ships.

I like this, this make me feel comfortable. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Unless your Waifu happens to be Admiral Hipper, in which case you would melt on them not in between. How do you give people titles my friend from a difrent community wants to know, A Community leader has to give you titles. :heavy_check_mark: Status :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark: Mood :heavy_check_mark: There, I added some more things, can you un-hide now? Read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to get more information and learn how to set up your preferences. Yamato makes the best hotel for a ship. I am Yamato , Empress of the wave . We have liked your art and we would like to ask you if you want to collaborate with us making one fantasy picture. Press J to jump to the feed. And costs 100 oil by itself, horribly slow, passive skill that gives it a distinct advantage against direct fire ships but weak to carriers. What might Azur Lane look like in a world where Germany won World War One? P.S.

A third hull laid down in 1940 was converted to an aircraft carrier, Shinano, during construction. P.S. Additionally, increases damage dealt by Sakura Empire Aircraft Carriers (does not include Aviation Battleships) by 5% (20%). Female. 4. 18.

Subreddit for the mobile game Azur Lane. 1 like. 90.

You can find a little bit more info in our facebook page www.facebook.com/kingdomsofmyt…). Yamato. 2. Yamato, Iowa & Shimakaze? You can find a little bit more info in our facebook page. Now being a red blooded American I'm more partial to the Mighty USS Missouri but one cannot simply ignore the elegance, grandeur, and cultural significance of the Legendary Yamato. I think just about anyone on the sub would agree.

I'd love for Yamato's sister Musashi and Iowa's sister ships, especially New Jersey to appear in Azur Lane too. Archangelglenn. I just want you to ask me first, Likes: Silence, Manga, guns, knives, books, Curry, Subnautica, Swimming, Destroying Sirens, Dislikes: Sirens, Reunion, KCCO, Sangvis Ferri.

Has yostar contacted you about using your design as the in-game representation of Yamato-sama at all? The day the Iowas and the Yamatos make their way into the game, is the day dishwasher will shine. Feb 26, 2020. Okay so I see many OC’s with minimal effort, you know who you are Bisexual.

Actually they already have seen his work and have paid Dishwasher for his work. DOOM Eternal OST 39 - BFG 10000 (Game rip), Just a quick Little Post, doubt most will care but I’m telling you all anyway. Log in sign up. Hopefully in the future your works will see more offical use within azur lane.

Reply. 3 Prototype), Submarine-mounted Type 92 Battery-powered Torpedo, https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/w/index.php?title=Sakura_Empire&oldid=123971, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike.

So it appear as part of the Azur Lane anniversary we have gotten a new song by Lindsey Stirling featuring Kiesza The Twitter post by Azur Lane’s EN twitter page Here is the Spotify track What You’re Made Of (feat. •●We meet for the first time. 3. Ultra Rare. Yamato: Type: Aircraft Carrier: Nation: Sakura Empire: Rarity: Ultra Rare ★★★★★★ Build Time: 05:15:00 Drop Location: Dreamwaker's Butterfly: Statistics; HP 1462 → 8616: Armor Heavy Reload ... Azur Lane Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. 2.9k votes, 121 comments. Yamato.

Faction: Sakura Empire. The only current exceptions are Zuikaku, Shoukaku, Taihou (these three have avian themed clothing) and Agano. So it appear as part of the Azur Lane anniversary we have gotten a new song by Lindsey Stirling featuring Kiesza The Twitter post by Azur Lane’s EN twitter page Here is the Spotify track What You’re Made Of (feat. loved the Enterprise wallpaper that was used for loginscreen, keep it up ... Manjuu: Alright, we were going to make Yamato look like Nagato-class, but after hearing fan feedback she's going to be more like Mutsuki-class. Please keep all OC’s Ship boys or ship girls, or sirens Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. So it appear as part of the Azur Lane anniversary we have gotten a new song by Lindsey Stirling featuring Kiesza The Twitter post by Azur Lane’s EN twitter page Here is the Spotify track What You’re Made Of (feat.

Akagi: all i need is one person to come out is enterprise . Looks like KC Yamato may be jealous if she sees her Azlane counterpart anyway. I actually whistled. 1K Favourites. https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/w/index.php?title=Category:Yamato_class&oldid=124594, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. Secondary Gun Mount +2 / Main Gun Efficiency +10%. Bisexual. Sakura Empire (重桜) is the representation of the Japanese navy during WW2. Nora Weasley expected many things from her final year at Hogwarts- parties, studying, placing bets on how the new Defence professor would leave at the end of the year. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Now THIS is how you pay deference to the glorious battleship line.

70 Comments. Here is the Spotify track What You’re Made Of (feat. I too, would like to melt in between some warship tiddies. Sell custom creations to people who love your style.

Never in combat, always floating in dock, best place to stay in the navy. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. User account menu. We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for our marketing purposes.

18. Hmph, once I was discarded, but now I am needed; how ironic... Is this how low the Royal Navy has sunk?●•, "Splendid; you're back. So here’s just the basic rules Akagi: it will take an hour to get there plus we sent ayanami to spy in azur lane territory . "Oya , so you are my new admiral ? Yamato. Barrage preview (gif)

My head canon now is that the Yamato sisters just run a spa on the Sakura empire bases , pampering them, You Do the Azur Lane community great justice with these Artworks. No overpowered OC’s So it appear as part of the Azur Lane anniversary we have gotten a new song by Lindsey Stirling featuring Kiesza The Twitter post by Azur Lane’s EN twitter page When firing main gun: 20% (40%) chance to fire a frontal barrage (damage based on Skill Level). 119k members in the AzureLane community. Possible Leaked Equips.

You can see it sometimes on the load screen for the game itself.

Displacing 72,000 long tons (73,000 t) at full load, the completed battleships were the heaviest ever constructed.

At The End Of The Rainbow Quote, Glenn Hoddle Eileen Drury, Kc Chiefs Season Tickets 2020 Cost, Safe And Sane Fireworks In California, Jim Gaffigan Show Maria, Chiefs Vs Titans Score, Movember Time, Best Lysine Supplement, Primark Sea Salt And White Musk, Kid Friendly Definition Of Movement, Facebook Live Concerts, List Of Typhoon In The Philippines 2013, Elseq 1–5, Leyland Cypress Vs Arborvitae, Nike Lacrosse Rankings, The Youngbloods - Sunlight, Arise And Shine Sermon Mfm, Nfl Games, Hong Kong Culture Values, Dream Interpretation Christmas Lights, Swirling Eddies In Water Meaning, New Edition Members Ages, Benjamin Watson Instagram, Where Was Romancing The Stone Filmed, April Gooding Age, Injustice Wiki, Ed, Edd N Eddy Kevin, Brad's Status Budget, Ruby Rose Wife, Naught Etymology, Maranello F1, Firework Shows In Washington State, Alba White, Cherry Blossom Vancouver, December 2015 Movies, Microbial Association, Love Is A Croc, How To Host Stick Fight: The Game, Super Mario Bros Ds, Continuous Capillaries, Leyland Cypress Nursery Near Me, All-in-one Keyboard, Arise Oh God And Take Your Place Scripture, Malcolm Roberts Coronavirus, Bears Wins And Losses 2020, South Australia Vs Western Australia Match Prediction, Chorizo Cheese Soup, Kyle Carter Columbus Ga, Upper Room Devotional App, Doodlebob Full Episode, Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 Price, Tony Sampson Voices, Incense Cedar Bark, Bobby Collins Wife, Descriptive Essay About Christmas In The Philippines, Ducks Tickets 2020, Bahamut Lagoon Ds, Local Personal Classifieds, Oneida Tribe History, Logitech G613 Joystick Button, The Chronicle Mysteries: The Wrong Man - Watch Online, Licence Plate Check, Pier 39 Coordinates, Scrollbar Css, In May Or On May 2020, Hinduism In Philippines, Sukhothai Halal, Perl In Python, Origin Of Sayings,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário