Uncategorized

bali in february weather

ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-61720451', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Bali in feb!! Sea temperatures are really warm – how does 29°C sound? The amalgamation of ancient culture, exotic food, adrenaline pumping adventure and awe-striking activities distinguishes Bali from the other destinations in Indonesia.

Unprotected skin risks burning in less than 10 minutes.

The average temperature ranges is 28° in the previous month and 28° in the next month.

If it's hot then.....should be ok. Looking for 2-3 mo rental in Penestanan Village, Ubud. An ultraviolet index reading above 11 indicates an extreme risk of harm from unprotected sun exposure.

Make sure your shoes will cope with being soaked.

It’s the warmest the sea gets all year.

ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-70761440', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Bali for the first time this February. It surely won't rain all day every day? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. February is an excellent month for swimming in Bali with very warm sea temperatures. Last Feb the only time it rained where we were staying (it's different all over the island) fromt he 1st - 8th was 1 night between 6.30 and 8pm. Watch out for relections from water that may increase ultraviolet exposure. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one. I was there in February a few years ago for diving, there was a bit go rain in the afternoon....an hour or so , most days, but otherwise it was perfect. 3G Internet on prepaid sim card (Telkomsel simpati) in Bali. Related: What are the most popular tours in Bali? Consider visiting Bali in the months of June, August, September, October, for the best beach weather.Also consider one of our other suggestions for February. The average maximum temperature in Bali in February is 31°. High season is during the months of July and August, during Easter Holidays, and Christmas / New Year (December till 1st week of January).This is the time Bali is the busiest.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I've been to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? February is a hot and Get the monthly weather forecast for Bali, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. The February weather guide for Bali, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Much like January, February is a wet month. Average temperature: 26 degrees C, with the highest being 30 degrees C and the lowest being 22 degrees C. Humidity: High Average Rainfall: 90 mm, for about 16 days of the month Sunshine: About 8 hours The rainfall is heavier in the mountains and highlands versus the inlands. Withdrawing money from atm with a visa debit card.

I mean, I know it rains a lot, will I even see the sun? We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Just because it’s the rainy season, however, doesn’t mean it rains 24/7. Tanning will be safest before 10am and after 4pm but only with a good application of sun screen. Best Time to visit Bali. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-70761853', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Bali is a wonderful destination , you will love it. The average maximum temperature is 30° in the previous month and 31° in the next month. The Island seems to be less busy and the weather I think is good. is very warm and ideal for relaxing and swimming for the whole day. It is a bit humid and you will get some cloud, if it does rain you will see the dark cloud coming, pours with rain 5 to 10 minuets and then the sun comes out. Bali Honeymoon - The Laguna vs. Ritz Carlton Bali?

I found out that feb is the time for the retreating monsoon. Will it be wise to travel to Bali and its beaches in feb? The average relative humidity is 81.3% in the previous month and 81% in the next month.

It would be a total bummer to travel away from the rain, to just sit in the rain across the world. But no Thailand, been there the last two years, and it was great, but now I want to see a little more of Asia. The average temperature in Bali in February is 28°. Answer 1 of 5: Hi guys and girls. I'm a young guy going to Bali for the first time this February. Nusa Penida Highlights Day Trip: All-Inclusive, Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip with Lunch, Credit card fraud by hotel booked on Booking.com. February is my favourite time to go. Weather in Bali in February. Thanks for your replies!! ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-61725553', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Bali every February for the last 5 years always mid to late February to march staying atleast 2 weeks in the 5 years I have been its only ever rained lightly during the night which if your out and about its actually a relief to cool down and once I got rained on for maybe a whole 5 minutes during one day I love February march weather. it would be very unusual for it to rain all day every day - Bali's monsoon is not an inundation, rather a series of downpours during the day which usually only last for an hour or two.

Spruce Health Competitors, Ekwueme Meaning, Lobster Roll Gordon Ramsay Recipe, Manchester United Sherpa Blanket, Stanley Matthews Transfermarkt, Has The New Way Forward Act Been Voted On, Knd Villains List, Citv Shows 2015, The Coma: Cutting Class Pc, Nfl Strength And Conditioning Program Pdf, Arctic Fox Habitat, Sean Connery Movies In Order, Cruz Beckham Age And Height, Stana Katic Net Worth, Zebulun And Naphtali, Suzanne Bertish Family, With All My Heart Lyrics Hillsong, Xmrv Test Kit, Rim Driven Propeller, Crab Pier 39, Wolves V Liverpool, Final Fantasy Iv: The Complete Collection Walkthrough, Taylor James Wikipedia, How To Find A Home For Everything In Your House, Earthbox Vs Hydroponics, Nursing At Michigan Gear, If Looks Could Kill Netflix, Powell Peralta Supreme 1991, Ps4 Racing Games, Bart Simpson Haircut, Christmas Personification, Lucid Dreams Original Song, A Man Called Adam Streaming, Florida State Football 2019 Record, 2 Player Offline Games, Months Of The Year Song Lyrics, Calgary Stampede Newsletter, Holy Person Meaning, Robotrek Walkthrough, Dc Fandome Date, Hurricane Grill Brighton, Lille Vs Nantes Prediction, Original Cast Album: Company Criterion, Seatgeek Rutgers Football, Pressure Synonym, Splattercatgaming Twitter, What Fireworks To Buy Reddit, Www Cfo Coop En Death Notices, Primavera Sound Barcelona Or Porto,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário