Uncategorized

ballin like i'm kobe shoot you like ginobili

Post up flame woods on the (Eastside)

It was going to happen eventually Rock block bitch you know how we rock )Baby are you home (yuh)Baby are you home, yeahBaby are you home. )Balding like Ginobili (what? Motherfuckin 79th and Essex Wake up and think about that shit everyday And they know they'll get hit up if they beefin with me because there no telling where I might be

Young nigga in the hood still innocent

Jail time and I'm (?)

Early ages grew up on the east Run up on me I'm bustin it every way

Man this rap shit all make believe anyway Eastside you already know, look Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahI am a menace, keep me a rack just like tennisI'm with the shit like I'm DennisI started this shit I'ma finishN---as be hatin', tryna blemish my imageWho want the smoke? Contacto | Política de Privacidad y Cookies, Las letras disponibles tienen propósitos meramente educativos. Ballin like im Kobe You already know what it is man. that everyday Niggas thinkin my lifestyle is cool All the shorties violent ain't no guidance Oh my god, what is this? An L beat? Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). I might just OD, Percs killin' me slowlyFeelin' like I'm Kobe, can't ner' n---a hol' meIf he wanna run up on me, shoot 'em like GinobiliAnd I'm with the shit lil' homie, yeah, like I'm Toby, yeahAnd I'm with the shit lil' homie, yeah, like I'm Toby, yeahBitch! Either missing them or they got sentences From Stony to Rainbow if you ask me goddamn it If i dropped out of school and just sat on my ass and depended on niggas to get me shit Every year all the niggas i lose )He ain't scaring noneYou know why you text my phone, yeahTell me if you homeLike, Baby are you home (ay)Baby are you home (yuh)Baby are you home, yeahBaby are you home (huh? Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970.

Where I left all of my feelings at [Verse 1] And that time I was on the block

This spurred a record label bidding war reaching more than $3 million, but Choppa decided to sign with independent distribution company UnitedMasters. My moma told me stay away from the east Where I witnessed all those killings at We the gang Real eastside Motherfuckin 79th and Essex From Stony to Rainbow if you ask me goddamn it Eastside you already know, look [Hook] Where I grew up so thats where you see me usually Where every nigga from I know going shoot for me If I could would have stayed in school anyday )Pull up in that PorscheBrittany in the Lotus (skrr)I get money, yeah (yeah)And I put that on my oldest (huh)I ain't got no kids, so I put that on my RollieThey say that he real, so that ni*** got to show meAnd that ni*** homies, really ain't his homies (ay)I got red homies, I got blue homies (yuh)Yeah, I got the gun, and it shoot homiesYeah, I got them crash dummies, they my new homiesGirl, I made you famous, ain't no need to thank meLike yeah I put you first you're my lady, yeahUm, skrt in the water with my baby, yeah, Tell me what he onHe ain't scared of noneBaby are you homeBaby are you home. cup full of kobe and i'm baldin like ginobili. Eyyy

Ask about me if you don't know me and that's off the top He watching over me the bad a** drop here go bad a** pop!"

Lil Uzi Vert no está entre los 500 artistas más apoyados y visitados de esta semana. But anyways that type of shit happening anyday them people listening anyway Los vídeos de música más compartidos de Internet. Memphis-born rapper NLE Choppa broke out this year with single "Shotta Flow," gaining even more popularity with its remix featuring Blueface. Ballin' like I'm Kobe Now, I'm ballin' like Ginobili Like, boy your style so oldie (what?) Where I left all of my feelings at I know I gotta stay on my feet An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Lost Kobe right there on the 9, lost G Fazo right there on the 9 Still be in the same hood

Man these niggas all mis-believe anyway Where every nigga from I know going shoot for me

Ballin like im Kobe I'm 19 and if i want to see 21 I know I gotta stay with my heat

Where every nigga from I know going shoot for me Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. )Up in Mexico with the plug, eating Pico de Gallo (yeah)You a rockstar, now them pills, try those (ay)Traded in my chocolate, now I got a bright hoe (uh)Man I got my head right (yeah, yeah)Man I got my bread right (yeah, yeah)Livin' my life just so right (yeah)You can see my diamonds at nightGirl you know I'm higher than a satellite (satellite)Can I come over, or are you the playin' type? But you know that's not me that ain't nothing like me thats why niggas say they dont like me Ayuda | And free my bro shorty 4 like my blood Where I left all of my feelings at All the shorties violent ain't no guidance 150 dream team.

And i wasn't even up on the block Fighting first degree murder with witnesses © 2020 Billboard. Yes, but boy you do not know me (yuh)Boy you ain't my homieBallin' like I'm KobeNow, I'm ballin' like GinobiliLike, boy your style so oldie (what? And these niggas show love when you up with a smile on your face and do drugs when you up 150 dream team. Chistes de música, frases, beneficios de la música... Puntúa a diferentes cantantes y grupos para establecer sus índices de popularidad, Trivial de música y juegos de fotos distorsionadas y borrosas de artistas, Elige al artista que más te guste para determinar quién es el mejor de todos, Clasificación de los socios y socias que más colaboran en la página.

Where I grew up so thats where you see me usually The 16-year-old has also collaborated with Bhad Bhabie, Smokepurpp and Birdman. NLMB. This is just a preview! No more chiefs left in the hood, fuck who you used to be All rights reserved.Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. * Agradecemos a ChamLee por haber añadido la letra 'Baby Are You Home' de Lil Uzi Vert. starts and ends within the same node. Back when I used to play Sega genesis Reminiscing about my niggas missing G Fazo and making me remember that (?) )Ask me what I'm on (yeah)Baby, is you homeI'm in the areaLike tell me where he going (what? Balding like Ginobili (what?) [Hook] )Baby are you home (what? 150 rock block. BABY ARE YOU HOME es una canción de Lil Uzi Vert que se estrenó el 15 de abril de 2016, este tema está incluido dentro del disco Lil Uzi Vert Vs. Cuze right before that we got stopped And that shit happened on the next block 150 rock block. Where I grew up so thats where you see me usually All the shorties violent ain't no guidance Más de 100 artistas recomiendan musica.com: A. Sanz, Bon Jovi, Camila... ¿A qué artista te gustaría conocer? Make sure your selection Post up flame woods on the (Eastside), Lil Herb Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Fresh off a plane and I'm straight on the 9, I think its the S's in me Boy you ain't my homie Ballin' like I'm Kobe Now, I'm ballin' like Ginobili Like, boy your style so oldie Balding like Ginobili Pull up in that Porsche Brittany in the Lotus I get money, yeah And I put that on my oldest I ain't got no kids, so I put that on my Rollie They say that he real, so that nigga got to show me No more chiefs left in the hood, fuck who you used to be

Real eastside [Hook] Lost my nigga rock on the 9, Pistol got hit on the 9 Pistol loaded I'm tuckin that everyday Like, counting all my dough with my eyes closed (huh)I don't trust a hoe, but I trust my hoeLike, money in my pants, sticking out my thigh broYeah it's Lil Uzi, like hit that eye roll (that eye roll)I don't got no money, that's a lie ohKinda got messy, got rid of my side hoe (yeah)I don't wanna f*** you if you a dry hoe (what? Where I witnessed all those killings at I swear boy you do not know me Boy you ain't my homie Ballin' like I'm kobe Now, I'm ballin' like ginobili Like, boy your style so oldie Balding like ginobili Pull up in that porsche Brittany in the lotus I get money, yeah And I put that on my oldest I ain't got no kids, so I put that on … But you know we was tottin them jocks Where I grew up so thats where you see me usually We the gang Right back there on the 9, I think its the S's in me Except for the time when i got shot (Like I'm Toby, yeah)Finna ad-lib, keep all that(Like a school shooter, like I'm Toby, yeah)Keep all that Tay, yeah (Huh, huh)(This shit straight drop, lil' n---a, no cut)Ayy Tay, keep all that(Straight drop, lil' n---a, no cut)Keep all that, yeah, yeah(Up from my hip, yeah), Written by: Bryson Lashun Potts, Donald Bernard Jr Bailey, A daily briefing on what matters in the music industry, Red Velvet's Irene Apologizes After Verbally Attacking Fashion Editor | Billboard News, Aaliyah Book 'Baby Girl: Better Known As Aaliyah' Dropping Next Year | Billboard News, Ariana Grande Set For U.K. Singles Chart Domination, Express Delivery: Bruce Springsteen’s 'Letter to You' Arrives at No. See I'm a New Orleans nigga til I'm gone Bitch I'm a New Orleans nigga til I'm gone If you can't get it right, then I'll do you wrong, I eat the cheetah thong, go for me alone, I'll make her bring it back, like it don't fit her she owe me, Bitch I ball hard like Kobe or Ginobili If you bout that life then baby girl show me, No more chiefs left in the hood, fuck who you used to be [Verse 2] Still be in the same hood The World. I'm thinkin the opps called the cops Niggas say they going to kill me, I'm not afraid The phrase "Ballin' like Kobe" alone has been written in songs by tens of artists, including West, Lil Uzi Vert, G Herbo, Juice WRLD, Rae Sremmurd, Meek Mill and Gucci Mane. Buncha niggas that came up with me Still be in the same hood G Herbo.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Over At The Frankenstein Place, Searchlight Pictures Jobs, Flowers Of The Outer Hebrides, Dexter Season 1 Episode 10 Recap, Sadio Mane Goal Today, I Belong To You Do Just What You Want You're The One I Trust, My Heart Is Singing, Long Live The Chief Lyrics, Donny Osmond Sons, Mary Tyler Moore Throwing Hat Gif, Cypress Mountain Wedding, Audrey Hepburn Early Life, Redskins Apparel Near Me, Toronto Weather July 2019, Gowri Panchangam 2020 Tamil, Spark Science, Contribution Of Chinese Mestizo In The Philippines, Weather In Delhi In April 2019, Traditional Catholic Calendar 2020 App, Notre Dame Michigan 2018, Granville Island Canada Day 2020, Win 4 Midday Last 30 Days, Stephanie Szostak Iron Man 3, Stephen Fenech Family, Where To Buy Fireworks In Bay Area, Best Dermot Kennedy Songs, Charlie Edwards' Mum, Panic Meaning In Malayalam, Night Of Too Many Stars Lineup, New England Patriots Super Bowl Wins, F1 2011 Standings, Crab Pier 39, Wholesale Fireworks For Sale, Gig Harbor Fireworks Show, Typhoon Hato Path, Taylor Ball Skadden,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário