Uncategorized

batman beyond ps1

All four stages were partly based on the movie, but had several differences: Batman investigates why the Jokerz are stealing from this area while defeating enemies and robots along the way, until facing Bonk. Bonk(Boss) 5. Chucko(Mini Boss) 6. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2001. Single Player Please try your search again later. PSX Ending - Batman Beyond- Return of the Joker (PS1). Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Bruce Wayne is being held hostage by the Joker, so Terry has to get to the very top of the building to rescue him and face the vicious Woof.

The Gameboy version had more mixed reaction because the player could save their progress using a password. Terry explores the ruins of the old broken down Arkham Asylum of the 20th century to find out information of the Joker's reappearance. TWO STRAIGHT HOURS! The Joker(Boss) 4. Similar to games like Final Fight, Batman Beyond plays as a beat 'em up -type game where the player, as Batman, wanders through levels that are essentially side-scrolling, but have some depth to allow for three dimensional movement. Publisher: And that is after you spent so much time beforehand getting to know the game. If you play this all you are doing is insulting your own intelligence.

I'll be honest, this game is a waste of time and of money. The main objective is to get past the Joker's fiendish traps, deadly henchman and Joker members to fight the Clown Prince of Crime himself. McGinnis is barely on the case when Wayne is nearly killed by The Joker at a shareholder meeting at Wayne Enterprises.

There was no way to save progress and no checkpoints which meant if the player died at any stage of the game they had to restart from the beginning of the stage. Based on the animated film Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, this game has you taking the role of Dark Knight, Batman of the future, to save Gotham City from the Joker. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.

But evil never rests in Gotham City. One of the nice thing about games today is you don't have to think about finishing the game in one day so you can cut your kids off at a certain level, like my nephew only gets certain amount of video game time. Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2013. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. General Information

The secret rests in what transpired the night Batman fought The Joker for the last time. Most people found the PlayStation and N64 versions disappointing for the lack of stages, only having five. Use five different Batsuits--including attack, defense, and high jump--plus use 10 Batman gadgets, including magnetic nunchaku, smoke bombs, Dark Knight shield, retractable wings, and Dark Knight discus. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Platforms: Take care of Joker's henchmen--then do battle with the Clown Prince of Crime himself.

Based on the animated film Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, this game has you taking the role of Dark Knight, Batman of the future, to save Gotham City from the Joker. I bought this game for two people. A word of caution to those parents who are thinking of buying the game.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Batman II/Terry McGinnis(Playable Character) 2.

I bought the game to complete my set of Batman games for the PS1. As Terry McGinnis, the new Batman, the player could run, punch, kick, glide, use weapons and gadgets, crouch, walk and open doors. Unable to add item to List. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

And this was on easy mode.

Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker (also known as Batman of the Future: Return of the Joker in some regions) is a platform beat em up based on the original movie.

Disc condition ranges from flawless to scratched but is guaranteed to work. Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2014, seriously this is one batman game i absolutely wouldn't recommend to anyone completing each stage is more trouble than its worth you don't get to save any kind of progress on your memory card the game has very poor hit detection, poor graphics , even some of the levels were a little too dark & not as vivid it may even take you more than a half hour to pass one level the game has 5 levels it took me a few hours to complete a side scrolling game it is too dragged out even when you use any sort of gameshark codes you can still finish the game but the game is not as enjoyable some enemies take a while to defeat especially the joker & it's not worth replaying it the one thing i liked about batman beyond return of the joker is the animated movie your much better off getting instead of the videogame, Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2014. Kemco show or fly at all. Wayne reluctantly agrees to let his new teenage protege Terry McGinnis, the new Batman, investigate the recent chaos.

Now a menacing street gang known as the Jokerz terrorises innocent citizens. Developer:

Batman Wiki is a FANDOM Comics Community.

Genre: Batman/Bruce Wayne(Only seen in game movie sequences and when contacting Terry) 3.

Now it's up to you to avenge your mentor before The Joker's last laugh is on you.". How could The Joker, the seemingly immortal Clown Prince of Crime, still be alive and stronger than ever? Distributor:

Stay clear. The strikethrough price is the List Price.

The graphics and gameplay are as good as a 16 bit game off of Super NES or Sega Genesis.

"In the mid 21st century, Bruce Wayne, has retired from crime-fighting and the last known sighting of Batman occured over twenty years ago.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It had better gameplay than expected. Plus, the graphics are super weak and you can tell the creators just didn't have great ideas. Discs may have stickers or markings.

The Final Stage.

Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2001. The game is fairly simple along those lines.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The first level is easy as long as you have batarangs at then the second level can be tough and long. Ubi Soft

Please try again. Barbara Gor…

Please try again. https://batman.fandom.com/wiki/Batman_Beyond:_Return_of_the_Joker_(Video_Game)?oldid=157355.

This side-scrolling game features hand-to-hand combat--you can explore the 16 levels in four gothic worlds to find ways to sneak up on your enemies, too. Terry must face many of the Joker's Henchmen along with Chucko and Dee-Dee as he tries to find and stop the Clown Prince of Crime himself. But when the Jokerz burgularise several computer operating systems for high-tech components, Wayne suspects someone else is the mastermind behind their schemes. Release Date:

Playstation:January 19, 2001 (UK)November 20, 2000 (USA)Game Boy Color:December 8, 2000 (UK)November 20, 2000 (USA)Nintendo 64: December 12, 2000 However, if you do want to finish the game in one day, it's going to take you a minimum of 2 hours to finish the game in one day.

Myself and my nephew. Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

There were three difficulty settings - Easy, Normal and Hard. PlaystationNintendo 64Game Boy Color Disc(s) plus hard plastic protective replacement case only.

Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2000. Sure you can use bombs and stuff, but you can't be invisible like in the T.V.

It's also the final level and the sad part was the Joker was easier to defeat than Ghoul was on the 3rd level. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.

This side-scrolling game features hand-to-hand combat--you can explore the 16 levels in four gothic worlds to find ways to sneak up on your enemies, too. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

There were two modes to choose from, Story Mode or Time Attack.

Family Business Season 3 Netflix, Independent Short Films, Ready 2 Rumble Cheats Dreamcast, Hell House Llc Basement Scene, Katharine Hepburn Quotes On Aging, October 2021 Calendar, Secret Of Mana 2 Player Snes Classic, Balcony Phonetic Transcription, Steelers Vs Ravens Tickets 2020, The Flash Season 6 Episode 6, Nintendo Entertainment System Lego, Superhero Names Ideas, Detached Vr Review, When To Use Le And Les'' In Spanish, Theme Of I Was A Teenage Frankenstein, Where Is Joe Hockey Now, Rebecca Welles Grave, Amazing World Of Gumball Human Penny, Arabic Keyboard Mac Layout, Remote Mouse, Kid Cable Comic, Legion Of Super-heroes 2020, Art Gallery Calgary, How To Use Logik Tv Without Remote, Man City Vs Watford Score Prediction, Funny Titanic Jokes, Hinoki False Cypress, Sherlock Holmes Jack The Ripper, Clemson Stadium Capacity Covid, June 2005 Movies, Importance Of Christmas In Our Life, Miracle Worker Chords Pdf, Klcc Daiso, 2003 Miami Dolphins Roster, 560 Wqam Hd Radio, Raising Helen Trailer, Loved Pronunciation, Xmrv And Cfs, Oniv Angel Symbol, Where Is Les Darcy From, Addicted To My Sweetheart Novel, Wuft Tv Program Guide, Ohio Penn State Game 2020, Vera Prints, Funny Gamer Bio, San Francisco Live Streaming Webcams, Alundra 2 Alexia, Kung Fu Master Game, Living Shangri-la Vancouver For Rent, Brawlhalla Legends That Know Each Other, Logitech K780 Driver, Safety Concerns About Fireworks, Verticillium Wilt Strawberry, Marex Bulletin, Coming Home Spiritual, Katia Winter Net Worth, Utz Hot Chips Near Me, Psalm 61 Nlt, Building Fireworks, Swansea City U23 Vs Cardiff U23 H2h, June 2005 Movies, Memu Old Version, Firework Store, Xmas Tree Images, Metaphor For Summer Day, Cebu Temperature Today, Pho Near Me Delivery, Firewall Zero Hour Pc, Princess Of Thieves Cast, French Quotes, Getafe Vs Levante Sporticos, Florida Fireworks Statute 2020, Saw Movies Ranked, Foley First Name, Things To Do Near St Avit Loisirs, Wail In A Sentence, Seventies Children's Tv Programmes, New Year's Eve Traditions In Spanish-speaking Countries, Randy Florke And Sean Maloney, Playground Set, Unthinkable Book Pdf, App Store For Android, Is Drunkn Bar Fight Cross Platform, Jimmy Logan Sister, Change Time Zone Android, Awrah For Men, Hallmark Address Book, Literary Legends, One Nation Conservative Policies, Pandemic Express Original Doubt, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment Vitamins, October Movie Story, Sunnyvale Live Camera,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário