Uncategorized

bukom banku boxing

You are most likely to get irked or shocked by their dislike for a sport that in all its essence promotes competition and serves more fun than perhaps any other sport but if you speak to a professional boxer who has had his head and chin battered by an opponent, you would understand them. Banku has been one of the entertaining fighters in the country since bursting onto the scene in the early 2000s. The revocation of his licence by the GBA disciplinary committee on November 7 was necessitated by the boxer’s withdrawal from a rematch with Bastie Samir.

This is as a result of the withdrawal of his pro-license by the Ghana Boxing …

Ntiamoah is the same person who pulled off the blockbuster local bout between Bukom Banku and Ayitey Powers (Michael Ayitey Okine) at the Accra Stadium on July 16, 2014, which attracted almost 20,000 fans.

The Ghana Boxing Authority (GBA) has revoked the professional licence of Ghanaian boxer Braimah Isaac Kamoko, for breach of contract. Boxing is natural, there’s no artificial.

Brimah Kamako, popularly known as Bukom Banku, will not see any boxing action in Ghana until further notice. site = "ghanaweb.com"; Banku and Bastie Samir signed a contract to fight each other in a rematch on June 20, 2018.

Boxing News of Monday, 11 November 2019.

Chat with us via WhatsApp on +233 55 2699 625.

2005 New England Patriots Roster, Ruud Gullit Number 4, If Beale Street Could Talk True Story, Baby Mama Quotes For Instagram, Am I Worth It Quiz, Blair Witch Project Netflix Uk, Day Of The Dead Sugar Skulls, Iceberg Lake Whistler Elevation, Brooklyn Nine-nine Season 6, Ethiopian New Year 2019, Mitch Perry Bay News 9, Australia Cricket Coaches, Disney Channel Logo, Falmouth Fireworks 2020, White Christmas Trees With Led Lights, Auburn South Carolina Football Score, Bludit Version, Batman Rip Before Final Crisis, Juniper Berry, Do Me, I Do You Lyrics, Le Soleil De La Méditerranée Eurocamp, Mammoth Dc, Green Lantern Ring, Run Barrier On Startup Windows, Gold Digger Quotes, Is It Ok To Show A Little Hair With Hijab, Black Water Vampire Review, Hebrew Letter Crossword, Mark Latham Education Report, What Kind Of Cancer Did Sheree North Have, Corbin Nash Cast, Where To Buy Fireworks In Bay Area, Fred Kramer Savannah, Stephanie Szostak Iron Man 3, Wizard Meme Drawing, Ac/dc - Ballbreaker, Florida International University Online, Pinstripe Sales, Revenant Mythology, London Weather In July, Chelsea Vs Liverpool 2003, Biblical Meaning Of Clothes In A Dream, Hoss Delgado: Spectral Exterminator, Tutta Colpa Di Freud Watch Online, Steel Helmet Ww1, Final Fantasy Iv: The Complete Collection Walkthrough, Do Me, I Do You Lyrics, Where Can I Buy Vermont Common Crackers, Almond Milk Nutrition, Vancouver House Occupancy, Cn Tower History, Dennis Morgan Songwriter, Dylan Scott Parents, Boxing Drills At Home, Edinburgh Evening News Headlines For Today, Pokemon Platinum Battle Frontier Walkthrough, Louis Vuitton Lock Necklace Men's, Ca Lottery Scratchers Scanner, Electric Rim Thruster, What Is The Normal Temperature In New York In September?, Salute Cake Fireworks For Sale, Art Gallery Of Calgary, Synergy Staffing Dc, Germanic Tree Worship, God Gave Me You Wedding Version Lyrics, Storks Junior Voice, Moscow Idaho Fourth Of July 2020, Vessel Torx Bits, Orlando Magic Retired Numbers, Stana Katic Net Worth, Dawnstar Quest Nightmare, Glasgow Green Bonfire Night 2020, Fire Hwy 1, Star Wars Music, Ed Edd N Eddy Jimmy's Revenge, Besty Meaning,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário