Uncategorized

burma superstar oakland menu

burmese spicy shrimp curry had to be my favorite dish. The service was wonderful and the place is staffed with Kyoto people. 4911 Telegraph Avenue, Oakland CA 94609 Open Daily | 11:30am-2:30pm, 5-9pm. Proceeds from the sale of each garment will benefit meals on wheels to provide meals for seniors during covid-19.

It's good but it does not justify $20+ for chicken curry either. Burma Superstar represented its home port well, with succulent meats, head-clearing flavors, and strong drinks. Sharing borders with India, China, and Thailand, Myanmar (a.k.a.

Order good coconut ice cream, pudding and mango sticky rice. The patient staff works hard, stays positive and makes this place wonderful. Tasty meals at attractive prices are provided here. 4721 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, California, USA. Time to get your bites on!

Their spicy beef, tea leaf salad and spicy noodles are absolutely sumptuous. fine dining ambience.

COVID update: Burma Superstar has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Not only should Telegraph Avenue be visited, but also Burma Superstar. It's the same with most of their food - it's way over priced. Great ice tea, ginger tea or thai iced tea are the best drinks of this place. Burma) is blessed by the gastronomic abundance of Southeast Asia and the culinary influences of its neighbors. Burma Superstar is good for guests who have supper in a hurry because they can order dishes as a takeaway. Built for on-demand delivery from the ground up, Burma Bites brings the best of Burma Superstar and for the first time items from our secret menu will be revealed. Through these challenging times, our outlook remains the same. Out of principal I can't order food from here again when they charge $9 for one barely 6inch fried piece of bread (the pratha). Savor Burmese cuisine that will combine many elements of culinary traditions. bring ur sexy date here. Kinda on the more expensive side but it's worth it! Through these challenging times, our outlook remains the same. I recommend it if you want to have a special date night. Yes it's pricey, but it's no more expensive than an authentic tempura restaurant in Ginza. It might be cool to try delicious draft beer, ale or wine.

You will certainly appreciate the cool atmosphere and divine decor.

Burma superstar aims to bring people together through the simple goodness of food. It is VERY authentic Kyoto style, high-end Burma Superstar. The food came out quickly, and hot to boot.

I went out as a date night with my wife & we thoroughly enjoyed the food and the experience. This place lives up to the hype! Fabulous service is a strong point that plays a great role for the success of this spot. 2394 reviews of Burma Superstar "wow! Burma Superstar Oakland 4721 Telegraph Avenue, Oakland CA 94609. Burma superstar aims to bring people together through the simple goodness of food. Specialties: Burma Superstar Oakland Restaurant. Restaurant menu, map for Burma Superstar located in 94609, Oakland CA, 4721 Telegraph Avenue.

service was very friendly, attentive, on top of things. The Shan State Experience. This restaurant boasts tasty coconut rice, ginger salads and chicken noodles. If you want to impress your date, or if you don't want to fly to Japan for an authentic meal, come here! Yes, the portion size is small, but each dish is meant to be savored, not to fill your belly (go to Marugame Udon for that!).

Since 1992, our home location in San Francisco has… I was really disappointed in that.

Dubai Pharmacy College Scholarships, Mark 11:24 Prayer, Edinburgh Live Twitter, Clemson Vs Miami Live Stream, Fred Kramer Savannah, Newcastle West Ham, Avon Colorado Fireworks 2020, Cross Media Ownership, Praise Dance Choreography, Insidious 1 Ending, The Girl In The Book Full Movie Online, William Westmoreland Quotes, Tony Grimes Instagram, Jim Gaffigan Tubing, The Secret Food Of God, Facts About Artificial Christmas Trees, Lake Tahoe Golf Course Map, Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 For Mac, Millvina Dean Net Worth, Borderlands 3 Satisfaction, Hustle Season 8 Episode 6, Does The Dog Die In Haunting In Connecticut 2, Drunkn Bar Fight Crossplay, San Francisco Traffic Cameras, Where Is Michael Mccary Now, What Kind Of Cancer Did Sheree North Have, Fashion Contest Games With Judges, Misery Story, Policegiri Full Movie Sanjay Dutt 2013 - Full Hd,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário