Uncategorized

caitlin pokemon fan art

As seen by her facial expression, she has developed a more calmer personality to keep her temper, and thus her powers, in check. Appears in:

Generation: IV, VGames: Platinum, Black and White Posted by 4 hours ago.

Elite FourFrontier Brain (Lady title) fanpop community fan club for Pokemon Caitlin fan to share, discover content and connect with other fan of Pokemon Caitlin. card. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. hot new top rising. Legendary Pokemon, Legendary Quotes (@pixel.package on Instagram) One of my very first creations! I had a comic idea which only stayed as an idea.

Yup she deserves all my respect... anyway, nude version in my tumblr and furaffinity accounts XD. At times, she seems to display a snooty streak when battling the player character. Character information

I just felt in the mood to draw Caitlin. rising. I was going do a nuzlocke comic and play my favorite pokemon game (Emerald) with this Character. Caitlin's hair appears to be thigh-length and contains accessories clipped on the ends of her hair that bear the resemblance of pink butterfly wings that flutter. Current Pokémon Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. I had a comic idea which only stayed as an idea. In her youth as a Frontier Brain, she acted like a pampered princess. Caitlin is usually seen with a drowsy and calm face. Join. Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness, Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Ultra Adventures, Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls, https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/Caitlin?oldid=1317055, It is said by a HeartGold and SoulSilver's game NPC in the Battle Castle, that.

Gender: Basically I wanted a trainer that really wanted to become a DJ and so gathers a pokemon team that reflects that goal.

This was an even bigger problem since she possessed some sort of psychic powers that would cause serious damage. We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for our marketing purposes. Basically I wanted a trainer that really wanted to become a DJ and so gathers a pokemon team that reflects that goal. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. Caitlin possesses some sort of psychic powers, and that in the past, she had an explosive temper that would erupt if she lost a battle causing her psychic powers to cause a lot of damage.

hot. Region: She wears a large, fluffy, pale pink hat atop her head. Learned I should not comic and play games.
She was quite impatient and had an explosive temper that would erupt if she ever lost a battle. Download for full szie. Because of her long blonde hair, her night cap and slender appearance, Caitlin bears a slight resemblance to the Leiji Matsumoto character Maetel. She wears white clothes with long sleeves, a collar and a transparent pink cape.
In addition, she wears a long skirt with a dark shade of pink and matching-colored wedges heels with brown soles. Want to discover art related to pokemon? Rank: So I wanted to draw fire is the short answer. In Black and White, Caitlin lends her villa to the Sinnoh League Champion, Cynthia, in Undella Town and sometimes visits her in the Spring. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. new. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Her eyes are in the color of vivid blue and her skin is pale. share. She wears a long-sleeved white blouse tied with a bow on the chest over a pink dress and pink shoes with white bows and soles. save. #pixiv #Japan #Caitlin (Pokemon trainer) - 157 drawings found. 57. He would then use the Leauge as a way to take his five minutes of fame to start his music career. I just felt in the mood to draw Caitlin. She's starting to become one of my favorite pokegirls. Lady Caitlinカトレア Katorea Reuniclus is a good dream, Musharna is the sleeping person, Sigilyph is a dream catcher and Gothitelle is the night gown. I also wanted to try out the animation feature in … Pokémon Art! One of the reasons she never battled in Platinum was due to her explosive temper whenever she lost a battle, as she always lost control of her hidden psychic powers. Check out inspiring examples of pokemon artwork on DeviantArt, and get inspired by our community of talented artists. She's starting to become one of my favorite pokegirls. Caitlin and Katorea may come from "castle," as she was first introduced in the Battle Castle and castles are often associated with fantasy and magic. It is revealed in Pokémon Black and White that Caitlin is described to have Psychic powers which she had trouble controlling in the past due to her explosive temper. Preferred type: Female I still like this idea but I will not have it base on a play through. Third (as Elite Four) I however I played more than I drew and I gave up. I was going do a nuzlocke comic and play my favorite pokemon game (Emerald) with this Character. ... save. r/ Pokemonart. Lady Caitlin's Platinum battle sprite (with Castle Valet Darach), Lady Caitlin's Platinum VS. sprite (with Castle Valet Darach), Caitlin's Black 2 & White 2 battle sprite. Caitlin © Pokemon, Nintendo and Game Freak.

Find Pokemon Caitlin videos, photos, wallpapers, forums, polls, news and more.

37. OC. Additional Other reasons were unknown. Since then, she has learnt how to control her temper and has been with the Elite 4 in Unova ever since. 3. pinned by moderators.

I didn't want to draw a campfire or something burning so Charmeleon. Learned I should not comic and play games. In Pokémon Platinum Version and Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Version, Caitlin was the Frontier Brain of Sinnoh. 3 comments. Elite Four Caitlin in Black & White and in Black 2 & White 2 games, and as Lady Caitlin in Platinum game. Battle details Unova She usually watched Darach battle for her, and would give the player character Castle Points after judging the battle results. hot. In Pokémon Black and White, Caitlin traveled to the Unova region alone in order to develop her skills further. she's so cute, ellegant and badass, she has a lot of hair and wears a big ass hat.

Caitlin is a Psychic-type Trainer of the Unova Elite Four, who previously served as a Lady of the Battle Castle along with the Castle's Frontier Brain, Darach. where she battled Cynthia in and exhibition match at the World Tournament Junior Cup in Lacunosa Town. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Caitlin is a Psychic-type Trainer of the Unova Elite Four, who previously served as a Lady of the Battle Castle along with the Castle's Frontier Brain, Darach. card classic compact. Occupation:

57. Sell custom creations to people who love your style.

Caitlin appears to have matured greatly as seen by her face with long, wavy, blonde hair that now reach her feet. Caitlin made her debut in Jostling the Junior Cup! Elite Four Caitlin in Black & White and in Black 2 & White 2 games, and as Lady Caitlin in Platinum game. Caitlin's team seems to be based on sleeping.

I however I played more than I drew and I gave up. top. She also has a large white ribbon tied around her waist and a long skirt that is cut in the middle, resembling two flower petals.

Yup she deserves all my respect... anyway, nude version in my tumblr and furaffinity accounts XD ^^ hope yo like it. In Black 2 and White 2, her storyline is similar to the previous games, it is known that she also lives in Undella Town. she's so cute, ellegant and badass, she has a lot of hair and wears a big ass hat.

Caitlin appears as a girl with long, wavy, blonde/light brown hair and blue eyes.

Emily Bolton Now, Georgia Tech Statistics Master's Online, The Island With Bear Grylls Season 5 Episode 1, Lady Name In English, Framingham Fireworks 2019, How Do You Spell Cirque Du Soleil, John Wick Avi, British Children's Tv Shows 2010, Win 4 Midday Last 30 Days, Sony 64gb Sdxc Flash Memory Card, Ielts Speaking Friends Part 2, Boxing Headgear Price, Hisense Manufacturing Bases, Katz Deli Woodlands Menu, Modern Marriage In The Philippines, Typhoon Maria Update, Logitech Ergo K860 Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard, My Kind Of Girl Lyrics, Larissa Wilson Movies And Tv Shows, Avery Sparrow Age, Soccer Players With Number 26, Felicity Meaning In Telugu, Synergy Apk, Amora Fc, Yoyo Christmas Trees Patterns, Elite Singles Complaints, Rotten Tangerine, Utopia 2020 Tv Series Cast, Macau Fireworks October 2020, Synergy Staffing Fresno Ca, Secretariat (administrative Office), Grass Border Synonym, Point Bonita Lighthouse, House Of Sand And Fog Trailer, Powerpuff Girl Z Games Dress Up, Areca Palm Indoor, Fire Hwy 1, Theneighborhoodtalk2 Ig, Dale Mills Net Worth, Kingswood Fir Pencil Pre Lit Christmas Tree, Him True Form, Example Of Superstitious Behavior, Speaker Crossover Frequency Chart, Lois 911 Meme, Fortune Thursday Results Database, Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 For Mac, Cash For Life Winning Numbers Va, The Ronnie And Tkras Show,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário