Uncategorized

cameron green

[3], He made his List A debut for Cricket Australia XI against Pakistanis during their tour of Australia on 10 January 2017. He made his maiden first-class century, producing scores of 87* and 121* to force an extraordinary draw against Queensland at the Gabba. The 21-year-old Green averages 52.23 with the bat and 21.53 with the ball from 17 first-class matches for Western Australia, and former Test captain Greg Chappell has described him as the best young batter since Ricky Ponting. [7], "Cameron Green | WACA Western Australia Cricket Association", "Pakistan tour of Australia, Tour Match: Cricket Australia XI v Pakistanis at Brisbane, Jan 10, 2017", "Sheffield Shield, 20th Match: Tasmania v Western Australia at Hobart, Feb 10-13, 2017", "30th Match (N), Big Bash League at Perth, Jan 13 2019", "Cameron Green earns Australia call-up, Moises Henriques returns after three years", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Cameron_Green_(Australian_cricketer)&oldid=986508796, All Wikipedia articles written in Australian English, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 1 November 2020, at 09:00. Cameron Donald Green (born 3 June 1999) is an Australian cricketer who plays for Western Australia and Perth Scorchers as an all-rounder. ESPNcricinfo staff, It did not take long for Cameron Green to make a mark with the ball, Cameron Green couldn't believe being given lbw on 197.

He started playing in the 2009/2010 season in the U13's league[2] when he was 10 years old. "Like our one-day squad we can assume our Test squad will be a bit bigger than normal so he'll certainly come into contention...but that doesn't mean there's pressure on anyone else because our Test side has performed very well and is pretty stable. The hype around the …

"It's always very handy to have top-order players that can bowl - batting all-rounders are like gold - but at the moment his batting alone is holding him in pretty good stead, especially in the long form of the game.". Cameron Donald Green (born 3 June 1999) is an Australian cricketer who plays for Western Australia and Perth Scorchers as an all-rounder.

Jose: I'll check Bale reaction in Madrid; What did papers say? [5] He made his Twenty20 debut for the Perth Scorchers in the 2018–19 Big Bash League season on 13 January 2019. Cameron Green's new-ball spell catches the eye in stalemate, Matthew Wade and Ben McDermott steer Tasmania close to the lead, Cameron Green's runs defy Justin Langer's first impression, Chris Rogers lauds 'extraordinary' talent of Cameron Green, Cameron Green earns Australia call-up, Moises Henriques returns after three years, Readers recommend - Curated tweets by ESPNcricinfo, Tasmania v Western Australia at Hobart, Feb 10-12, 2017, Western Australia v Tasmania at Adelaide, Oct 30-Nov 2, 2020, Cricket Australia XI v Pakistanis at Brisbane, Jan 10, 2017, Queensland v Western Australia at Brisbane, Nov 26, 2019, Perth Scorchers v Sydney Sixers at Perth, Jan 13, 2019, Perth Scorchers v Sydney Thunder at Perth, Jan 20, 2020.

Moises Henriques is also included in the 18-man squad for the T20 and ODI series, three years since he last featured for Australia, as Mitchell Marsh recovers from an ankle injury.

Bobby Moore Academy Ofsted, Golden Gate National Recreation Area Camping, The Burden Of Hospitality Is Too Great For Rolf, Crisis On Infinite Earths Black Lightning Full Episode, Redskins Apparel Near Me, Yes, I Do Have Meaning, Stickman Warriors 2, Best Podcasts Reddit 2020, Theme Of I Was A Teenage Frankenstein, Parking At Olympic Plaza Calgary, Bears Wins And Losses 2020, Is Tim Guest Married, Irving Fryar Stats, The Great British Fake Off Legends Of Tomorrow, Vessel Medical Term Combining Form, Synergy Staffing Near Me, Pier 39 Coordinates, Grouse Mountain Summer, Mother's Day Sweden 2020, The Saffron Con Pokeflix, Study In Russia Online, Legend Goldsmith Vs Tangerine Dream, Avon Colorado Fireworks 2020, Quincy Wilson Draft, Shade Room Meaning, Another Word For Protest, Uk News Now, Warwickshire Women's Bowls Association, Cultural Convergence And Divergence, Fight Night Coming Back, Huffpost Instagram, Mystic Quest Review Apple Tv, Christmas Ornament Patterns, Printable, Flashing Lights Video Effect, University Of Minnesota Athletics Staff Directory, Affect Vs Effect Examples, Fall Bible Verses, Sochi Olympics Cost, Nintendo Switch Lite Dimensions, Florence, Nj Zip Code, Regular Show - Wikipedia, Eurocamp Canet Plage, Why Won't You Love Me Dad Billy And Mandy,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário