Uncategorized

changes 2pac

Aww, yeah (Aww, yeah, aww, yeah) Things'll never be the same There's war in the streets and war in the Middle East, C'è la guerra nelle strade e la guerra in Medio Oriente, Instead of war on poverty, they got a war on drugs, Invece della guerra per la povertà, hanno aperto una guerra per la droga, And I ain't never did a crime, I ain't have to do, E non ho mai commesso un crimine, non ne ho bisogno, But now, I'm back with the facts givin' 'em back to you, Ma ora, sono tornato con i fatti e te li restituisco, Ti buttino a terra e i papponi ti schiaffeggino, They get jealous when they see ya, with ya mobile phone, Si ingelosiscono quando ti vedono nella tua auto, Ma di agli sbirri, che non possono toccarla, I don't trust this, when they try to rush, I bust this, Non mi fido di questo, quando provano a precipitarsi gli sparo. Fans Are Searching Lyrics For Protest Songs By Rage Against The Machine, N.W.A, & Childish Gambino, Polo G’s New Song “Wishing For A Hero” Shares A Sample With 2Pac’s “Changes”, I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself, My stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch. "It's time to fight back," that's what Huey said That's just the way it is (That's just the way it is, the way it is) Things'll never be the same Bein' real don't appeal to the brother in you (Yeah) 'Cause I always got to worry 'bout the payback Is life worth livin'? One less hungry mouth on the welfare"

You see, the old way wasn't workin' That's just the way it is (Way it is) Il brano ha ricevuto una nomination come miglior interpretazione rap solista ai Grammy Awards 2000. Two shots in the dark, now Huey's dead That's the sound of my tool, you say it ain't cool? Uh And still I see no changes, can't a brother get a little peace? (I'm tryna make a change) (Never be the same, yeah, yeah, yeah, aww, yeah)

That's just the way it is (That's the way it is, what?) Questa pagina è stata modificata per l'ultima volta il 3 ago 2020 alle 20:53. Ooh, yeah (Ooh) The piano and chorus are sampled from “The Way It Is” by Bruce Hornsby and the Range. 2 by Reem Da Illist & Dirfinesse, Beautiful Death by Ab-Soul (Ft. Ash Riser & Punch), Wishing For a Hero by Polo G (Ft. BJ the Chicago Kid), Fight the Power: Remix 2020 by Public Enemy (Ft. Black Thought, Jahi, Nas, Rapsody, ?uestlove & YG), A Change Is Gonna Come by Relaxing Instrumental Jazz Ensemble. That's just the way it is (Way it is) I'm tired of bein' poor and, even worse, I'm black And the only time we chill is when we kill each other (Kill each other) The song makes references to the war on drugs, the treatment of black people by the police, racism (explicitly the reconciliation between the black and white people in America), the perpetuation of poverty and its accompanying vicious-cycle value system in urban African American culture, and the difficulties of life in the ghetto. Now tell me, what's a mother to do? "Give the crack to the kids, who the hell cares? Take the evil out the people, they'll be actin' right

(Come on, come on) (Oh my, oh my, come on, come on) (Come on, come on) But tell the cops they can't touch this Give 'em guns, step back, watch 'em kill each other That's just the way it is (Changes) “Changes” is Pac’s timely meditation on race, class and politics. They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me [Verse 3: 2Pac & Talent]

One better place, let's erase the wasted You gotta operate the easy way

E non vedo ancora cambiamenti, può un fratello avere un po' di pace? Leggi la traduzione e guarda il video della canzone di Changes, tratta dall'album Greatest Hits di 2Pac.

Changes è un singolo del rapper statunitense Tupac Shakur, pubblicato il 13 ottobre 1998 come secondo estratto dalla raccolta Greatest Hits. (Oh my, oh my, come on, come on) I see no changes, wake up in the morning, and I ask myself, Non vedo cambiamenti, mi sveglio al mattino e mi chiedo. [Intro: Talent] Leggi la nostra policy in materia di cookies. I got love for my brother And I ain't never did a crime I ain't have to do It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes.

Registrato nel periodo di Shakur alla Interscope Records, il brano parla della difficoltà della vita nei ghetti, del razzismo, della brutalità della polizia, della droga, della violenza delle gang, sperando in un cambiamento della società che, perché avvenga, deve vedere il cambiamento di noi stessi. That's just the way it is (That's the way it is, what?) I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself

That's just the way it is (Just the way it is, yeah, yeah, yeah) It's war on the streets and the war in the Middle East (Ooh, yeah) Things'll never be the same How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me? Aww, yeah-yeah (Hear me) We gotta make a change They get jealous when they see you with your mobile phone Cops give a damn about a negro "Give the crack to the kids, who the hell cares? © MTV Networks 2018 Questo sito utilizza cookies.

[Interlude: 2Pac] That's just the way it is (That's just the way it is, the way it is) 'Cause both black and white are smokin' crack tonight

Tutti i diritti riservati. You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do what we gotta do, to survive. Don't let 'em jack you up, back you up "Rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat," that's the way it is Entra e scopri il significato della canzone! My stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live and let's change the way we treat each other. I'm tired of bein' poor, and even worse I'm black, Sono stanco di essere povero, e peggio sono anche nero, My stomach hurts, so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch, Il mio stomaco fa male, quindi sto cercando un tesoro da rubare, Allo sbirro non frega un cazzo di un negro, Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero, Preme il grilletto, uccide un negro, è un eroe, Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares, Da il crack ai bambini chi diavolo a chi diavolo interessa, First, ship 'em dope and let 'em deal the brothers, Prima gli consegnano la droga e gli permettono di venderla ai fratelli, Give 'em guns, step back, watch 'em kill each other, Gli danno pistole, fanno un passo indietro, li guardano uccidersi l'un l'altro, It's time to fight back, that's what Huey said, E' tempo di passare alla controffensiva questo è quello che ha detto Huey, I got love for my brother, but we can never go nowhere, i amo i miei fratelli ma non potremo andare da nessuna parte, Learn to see me as a brother instead of two distant strangers, Impara e vedermi come un fratello invece di due stranieri distanti. “Changes” is Pac’s timely meditation on race, class and politics.

And as long as I stay black, I gotta stay strapped Come può il diavolo prendere un fratello, se è vicino a me? Well hey, well that's the way it is [Verse 2: 2Pac & Talent] The Rude Boy (Rapper)).

But now I'm back with the facts, givin' it back to you (Ooh)

Aww, yeah (Some things will never change, oh my) It ain't a secret, don't conceal the fact

That's the sound of my tool, you say it ain't cool We gotta start makin' changes That's just the way it is (The way it is)

Changes è un singolo del rapper statunitense Tupac Shakur, pubblicato il 13 ottobre 1998 come secondo estratto dalla raccolta Greatest Hits. And still I see no changes, can't a brother get a little peace? And I never get to lay back Let's change the way we eat I see no changes, all I see is racist faces That's just the way it is (Changes) First ship 'em dope and let 'em deal to brothers

Tupac Amaru Shakur, conosciuto anche come 2Pac e Makaveli (New York, 16 giugno 1971 – Las Vegas, 13 settembre 1996), è stato un rapper, attivista e attore statunitense, considerato come uno dei migliori e più influenti rapper di sempre, nonostante la breve carriera musicale e la morte a soli venticinque anni. To see annotations on this song by the cast and author of the Broadway musical Holler If Ya Hear Me, which tells a powerful story of today using Pac’s music, see here.

Louis Vuitton Bags For Sale In Uk, James Bond Theme Sheet Music, Media As Industry Pdf, Monster Maker Game, Wetenergy Oil Company Address In Lekki, Levette Lake Fishing, North Korea Language, Wireless Keyboard With Touchpad, Radio Dashuria, Atheist Version Of Praying For You, Stanley Park House, Mark L Taylor Net Worth, Travis Henry Tennessee Basketball, Alpha Female Definition, Xenia First Fridays 2020, Davis High School, Orthodox Easter 2022, Banff Hotels, Fallen Arches Ppg, Penn State Football Schedule 2014, Crossover Frequency Biology, 3d Bubbles Wallpaper, Vans Kyle Walker Pro Amazon, Synergy Construction Group, Be Grateful Be Mindful Book Pdf, Lucid Dreams Original Song, List Of Radio Stations In Scotland, Greg Eagles, A Man Called Horse Dances With Wolves, Marcus Peters College, Okeechobee Music Festival 2021, Louis Vuitton Ring Men's Price, Orthodox Palm Sunday 2021, Daily Nation' Sports, Division Street Gym Rome Ga, Black Emojis, Weather February Uk, If I Can Help Somebody Choir, Scorned Woman Archetype, When You Love Somebody Fruit Bats Lyrics Meaning,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário