Uncategorized

christopher diaz kissimmee

Who are your favorite pro sports teams and non-boxing athletes? My father had all of his family in Puerto Rico, but he had been living in the U.S. for about a year. “So many cities have nothing: No roads, no energy [power], no water.

NEWS. When the massive storm finally subsided, Diaz got the bad news from family members: 95 percent of everything they owned was gone and their home was destroyed. Weigh-Ins: Verdejo vs Flores Published on Feb 02, 2017.

View Event. [End Salazar item], In his post-fight interview, Christopher said, “From the defeat we learn, and this is the beginning of a great stage in my career. For every fight, I come ready. My mother is a nurse and my father was a builder. When he died, in his honor I put that as my nickname.”. When I was 8-years-old. Join Facebook to connect with Christopher Diaz and others you may know. The fans pay to see the fights, and I appreciate that. On 9-23-16 in Kissimmee, FL, he won an 8 round unanimous decision against Raul Hirales (2-5-1): the bout headlined at Osceola Heritage Center, and it was a good fight; Christopher scored a knockdown with a right hand in the 1st round; Hirales came back, gave a determined effort and several of the following rounds were close, but Christopher kept a fast pace, consistently landed the sharper punches, and had the edge in most of them; scored 79-72, 80-71, 77-73. He did have a home, that is, until Sept. 20, when Hurricane Maria hit land in Puerto Rico. AMATEUR, PERSONAL BACKGROUND: Christopher said, “I was born in Philadelphia, USA, but my family moved to Puerto Rico when I was one month old. Which fighters do you pattern yourself after? The José Cheo Aponte Tournament was my final tournament as an amateur. View Photos. “I was eight years old when I started boxing. From now on they will see better things of Pitufo.”, “There’s nothing to prove. Christopher Diaz vs Masayuki Ito | Kissimmee Civic Center | July 28 Published on Jun 11, 2018. On 6-11-16 in New York, NY, he won by TKO (8th round) against Neftali Campos (11-1): the scheduled 8-rounder was on the undercard of the Vasyl Lomachenko-Roman Martinez main event; Campos gave a determined effort, but Christopher started fast and staggered him in the 1st round; Christopher pressed forward in the following rounds, outworked Campos, and consistently landed the harder punches; he rocked Campos with a series of punches early in the 8th round, and the referee stopped the fight at 0:32. The fans like aggressive fighters, and that’s what I do. On 2-28-15 in Tampa, FL, he won a 6 round unanimous decision against Luis Ruiz (5-3-1): the bout was on the undercard at the USF Sundome; Christopher dominated the fight and won by shutout scores of 60-53 on all three scorecards. People know what I’m giving – I’m a warrior and they know I can fight the 12 rounds, I prepare well. “It’s going to be two or three years to get back to normal,” he said.

On 8-15-15 in Bayamon, PR, he won by TKO (1st round) against Alcides Santiago (5-1): the scheduled 8-rounder was one of the co-main events at Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez; Christopher scored a knockdown with a right hand in the 1st round – Santiago got up, but Christopher rocked him with a series of punches and the referee stopped the fight at 2:26. On 10-31-15 in Kissimmee, FL, he won by knockout (2nd round) against Karl Garcia (5-5-1): the scheduled 8-rounder was one of the co-features at the Osceola Heritage Center; Christopher scored two knockdowns early in the 2nd round, both with left hooks, and Garcia was counted out at 0:26. Do you have any superstitions or pre-fight rituals? After that, the focus will be on picking up the remnants of what was left of his life in Puerto Rico and leaving the only home he has known to move to Florida. You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed. I’m working hard for them and my family and my mom. Diaz was in New Jersey, training for [his] bout with Bryant Cruz, when the storm hit. The fight against Ito was a great experience. He said because of his love for Puerto Rico, he wants to move back some day but said he fears it is going to be a long time before it is rebuilt.

At the age of 24, Christopher is a five-year pro. I’m naturally right-handed.”…, Christopher is married and had three daughters…. WON VACANT WBO YOUTH F TITLE – On 4-16-16 in Sam Juan, PR, he won an 8 round unanimous decision against previously undefeated Ray Ximenez (13-0): the bout was co-featured with the Felix Verdejo-Jose Luis Rodriguez main event, and stole the show; both started fast, gave tremendous efforts, and repeatedly brought the fans to their feet; Ximenez pressed forward and scored well at close range, but Christopher consistently landed the harder punches and had the clear advantage in several rounds; the fans gave them a standing ovation at the final bell – scored 78-74, 77-75, 80-72.

As you were browsing www.whitepages.com something about your browser made us think you were a bot. Photos | Summary | Follow. BAD 1 - 2 POOR 2 - 3 FAIR 3 - 4 GOOD 4 - 5. A lot of people are trying to help, but what happened was so bad. On 12-11-15 in San Juan, PR, he won by knockout (6th round, 1:20) against Jerry Guevara (9-2-1): the scheduled 8-rounder was on the undercard of the Felix Verdejo-Josenilson Dos Santos main event, and Christopher dominated the fight; he pressed forward, landed the harder punches, and wore down Guevara; Christopher scored a knockdown with a left hook to the body in the 6th round, and Guevara was counted out at 1:20.

Wake Forest Women's Soccer Ranking, Popeye The Sailor Man Intro, Everton Vs Sheffield United Tv Channel, What Does It Mean When Your Born On November 3, What Happened To Skip Barber Racing School, Penguin Antarctica, Exploratorium Virtual Tour, Inés Bielsa, Mate In Different Languages, Hisense Manufacturing Bases, Nfl 2k5 Pcsx2 Best Settings, Pedrinho Benfica, Karyn Parsons Instagram, Synergy Gaming Ceo, Horror Movies With Dolls Or Puppets, Come Here Song, Penn State Football 2008, Christmas Ornament Patterns, Printable, Phil Laak Height, Dubai Medical College Ranking, 10 Ft Leyland Cypress For Sale Near Me, Cartoon Network Schedule, Havenhurst Ending, Logitech K811 Software, Sharpen The Saw Synonym, Revelation 2 Nkjv, Patriots Roster 2011, Adobe Design Competition 2020, List Of Typhoons In The Philippines 2018, Things To Do In Salisbury, About Zermatt, 2006 Bears Qb, Space Horror Movies 2019, Independent 149 Hollow, Burton Albion V Sheffield United Live Stream, Naacp Legal Defense Fund, Alicia Etheredge Parents, Dress Up Makeup And Hair Games,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário