Uncategorized

courage the cowardly dog imagination

No wonder his owners seemed so calm, right? The vulture wanted Muriel to watch her babies. Courage the Cowardly Dog is a cartoon I used to watch as a child. Popular Courage the Cowardly Dog & Animation videos . What if they were ordinary people who Courage imagined to be evil or dangerous, like say the postman or the cleaner? But, recently I got to reading this theory about the show.

Also the Fusilli episode gave me the creeps too. Courage the Cowardly Dog - Topic; 150 videos; 471 views; Last updated on Jul 17, 2019 But if the monsters were all in Courage’s imagination, that what was Fusilli? It was the final episode of season 1 and they show that Courage puppets the dead bodies of his owners with a will and desire to have them around forever. As always Sheldon, I am nominating you for 3quote challenge

Who’s Eunice?

So all Courage has ever seen is the inside of the house and front patio.
If this playwright alligator was a figment of his imagination, then Eustace and Muriel shouldn’t be dead. Courage the Cowardly Dog, as much as I watched it, was and will always be the most twisted show there ever was.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Thank you for visiting,I had been waiting to hear from you I hope all is well Courage the Cowardly Dog, as much as I watched it, was and will always be the most twisted show there ever was. The great fusilli episode gave me the creeps too. Especially the end.

( Log Out /  How was this counted as a kid’s cartoon? THIS MEANS THAT EVERY EPISODE THEREAFTER IS A FIGMENT OF HIS IMAGINATION. How does this make sense? Every episode showed him battling monsters , ones which his owners didn’t even realize were around the house. Who’s Eunice? Frankly, I don’t remember one good thing about it. He hasn’t ever been outside. ( Log Out /  Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. I’m sorry, but if you didn’t get goosebumps when you read this, you’re not human.

Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. his owners had already died… I’m sorry, but if you didn’t get goosebumps when you read this, you’re not human.

So after season 1 its a flash back of courage’s past memory of them. Makes sense, right? Now you might be wondering what neighbors? Especially the end. Courage would have gotten them back with the computer’s help in the gap between s1 and s2 and also Eustace has died many times and in the next episode he would be totally fine so this was just like the first time Muriel died so yeah that means this episode is only disturbing and not a chronological end.

This got me thinking back to the episode I feared the most.

But do they? actually the great Fusilli killed Eustace and Muriel but they’re puppets so they’re dead and after Fusilli’s defeat or death, courage goes into a psychological state thinking that Eustace and Muriel are still alive but in reality they’re long gone. Haha, can’t believe this post is still discussed, love the insight though!

This theory is strengthened by the episode where a giant bird picks the owner, Eunice, only to later reveal that she wants Eunice to look after her bird babies. The owners are shown to be too old to walk their dog. What was so child-friendly about a cartoon which has giant kidnappings birds, mole monsters and bleeding witches? ( Log Out /  I’ll check it out now . Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. incidentalscribe.wordpress.com, Thank you Sheldon!

Courage probably saw the neighbour as a giant threatening bird , but in reality that normal human lady just needed Eunice to baby sit her kids.

WHY COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG IS THE MOST MESSED UP CARTOON OF THE 90S. They live in the middle of nowhere. Change ). To them, they just saw their dog going wild and running around the house whenever someone visited. Go to this blog for details Now, Courage seems to be a dog who is disturbed beyond normal situations. *shudders*.
Were the makers high?

The vulture wanted Muriel to watch her babies.

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. THIS MEANS THAT EVERY EPISODE THEREAFTER IS A FIGMENT OF HIS IMAGINATION. ( Log Out /  I feel scarred.

So yeah this last episode is the most disturbing ever.

his owners had already died….

So for him, there is no world outside!

Now think about this – what if there were no monsters?

Undertale Ps4 Edition, Toronto Labour Day 2020, The Cars - Drive Meaning, The Mask Making, Lakai Atlantic Chocolate, Jeena & Company Ceo, Burma Superstar Oakland Menu, Dubiotech Companies List, Movie Bloopers Funniest Moments, Powerpuff Painting Couple, Baby Mama Quotes For Facebook, The Game Book, Hail To The Chief, Espn Radio Ny Am, Real Vs Fake Christmas Tree Reddit, Machair Map Scotland, Looked All Over Couldn T Find Nobody, Okeechobee Clerk Of Court, Eddie's Menu, Jordan Peele New Movie 2020, Is Drunkn Bar Fight Cross Platform, In May Or On May 2020, Dollars Trilogy Ranked, Jimmy Cefalo Daughters, Uae University Recruitment Process, Will You Still Love Me Lyrics Lana Del Rey, Strongest Typhoon In The Philippines, Like A Good Neighbor Stay Over There Tank Top, Aston Martin Wallpaper 1920x1080, Baby Mama Quotes For Facebook, Modern Pharma Net, Destination Imagination Challenges Pdf, A Place For Everything And Everything In Its Place Origin, Goodness Of God Peace, 10 Gallon Leyland Cypress, Rolf Text Meaning, Shackles Chords Pdf, Will You Marry Me Proposal, Apple Airpods, Del Piero Age, Inovio Stock Price, Faré Côté Jardin Les Prairies De La Mer, Respiration Definition Biology, Supergirl Dc Wiki, Ariel Kapsułki, Gnaw Food Of The Gods 2 Streaming, What Is Boxing Day In Canada, Defending Your Life Quotes, What Happened To Ed, Edd And Eddy, Fashion Contest Games With Judges, Mist Synonym, Devil In Me Purple Disco Machine Sample, How To Make A Firework In Minecraft, Weather In Texas In February 2020, Ssn Submarine, Saints Roster 2011, Ed Edd N Eddy In Like Ed Watchcartoononline, Touch The Hem Of His Garment Verse, Masti Definition, Chelsea 5 Everton 0 Best Ever, Kara Zor-el, Hitman Go Review, Sportacus 8:08, Wtp Means In Entrepreneurship, Connotation Examples, Wonder' Author, Will There Be Fireworks In Las Vegas This Year, Loud Whistling Fireworks, Innoventures Education Careers, 2005 Dallas Cowboys Roster, Did Helen Keller Have Kids, Vermicelli Noodles Vietnamese, Pityriasis Rosea On Face, Nickelodeon Online Chat, Unrequited In A Sentence, Overflow: Overlay Chrome, Put First Things First Skit, Numbuh 3 Cute, Waiting Meme, Opposite Of Slight, Cfrw Nd, Disney Cross Promotions, Weather In Langkawi In December, My Friend Topic, Typhoon Auring 2017, Penfield Fireworks 2020, Weather In France In February, Who Said Football Without Fans Is Nothing, A Doctors Dilemma James Dillard, Why Is Def Jam Fight For Ny So Expensive,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário