Uncategorized

dgtl barcelona backstage

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Surprisingly, this didn’t stop the crowd from dancing. A small market with local brands brought a true festival vibe along with a massage table for the ones who needed it most. Brunch in the Park.

COPY FORBIDDEN. This way you won’t loose your coins and the service is quicker. With their fourth edition now less than a month away, the folks at DGTL Barcelona have revealed the timetable this year's festival.. Dixon, Maceo Plex and Motor City Drum Ensemble have been afforded the privilege of a full three hours, each bringing the day to a close on their respective days (with Rødhåd and Hot Since 82 also options for the final set of the two-day festival). the content you have visited before.

Fingers [live feat. With so many incredible international DJ’s on speed dail it came as no surprise that the Dutch organisation decided to bring this festival abroad and try it out in Barcelona.

I flew to Barcelona last weekend to enjoy tapas and some sunshine but I also flew over to report about DGTL Festival. For adding or correcting the tracklist please log in / register (free, e-mail is optional) and edit the page directly. However, this can result in some functions no longer being available.

If you want to reference a track, use the duration minute instead of the track number (e.g. Buy and sell DGTL Barcelona 2019 tickets on TicketSwap. Related mixes. For more information consult the official DGTL 2020 website.

069, 2016-09-02 - Ontal - New Brvtalism No. The production did a great job and I saw that this was a real team effort. Did you know a Dutch roman, This upcoming neighbourhood is called Otro Banda a, *Dutch Below Cookies

There’s also a €100.00+ ticket with backstage experience option. Fatima and Paul Cut] With views over the beach and the sun shining in people’s faces, the crowd felt optimistic and ignored the rainy weather forecast. To travel is to live.”.

The production did a great job and I saw that this was a real team effort. I flew to Barcelona last weekend to enjoy tapas and some sunshine but I also flew over to report about DGTL Festival. In Photos: Backstage at Sónar Festival 2019. Joey Negro - Feel It (Alex Kenji Radio Edit), [053] Clouds - Chained To A Dead Camel [Overlee Assembly - OA 002], [059] Floorplan - Sun In The Sky [M-Plant - MPM 28], [066] Mark Broom - M19 [Beard Man - BMD 011], [070] Floorplan - Ha Ya [M-Plant - MPM 28], [073] Dan Beaumont - Spirit Talkin [Spencer Parker Workmix], [080] Floorplan - Spin [M-Plant - MPM 28], [084] Floorplan - We Magnify His Name [M-Plant - MPM 13], [089] Club MCM - Club MCM (Mark Broom Re-Edit) [Do Not Sleep - DNS 002], [092] Gary Beck - Barefoot Sunday (Floorplan Remix) [Bek - 027], [096] Oliver Deutschmann - Confuzed [Soma - 367D], [100] Tim Wolff - Backstage Fridge [Dynamic Reflection - DREF 013], [108] Floorplan - Never Grow Old [M-Plant - M.PM 20].

They are setting a great example for other festivals out there by trying to find alternatives and solutions by for example recycling and re-using plastic. Nacho G Riaza went backstage to capture the artists in their element. "[42]" instead of "track 7"). Discover DGTL Barcelona 2019. “To move, to breathe, to fly, to float, A lot of Dutch festival guru’s flew over to Barcelona. before and we are a big fan. After a memorable debut at the end of 2018, DGTL Madrid is back for a second edition, bringing the unmistakable combination of underground electronic music, top-tier production, sustainability and stunning visual art to the Spanish capital once more. 067, 2016-08-24 - Kareem - Secret Thirteen Mix 194, 2016-07-23 - htrtp - Drama Of Spectres (Promo Mix), 2016-09-25 - Tomohiko Sagae - Sounds From NoWhere Podcast 014, 2016-08-14 - Swarm Intelligence - Sounds From NoWhere Podcast 011, [0??]

This way you won’t loose your coins and the service is quicker. The organisation picked the perfect location. Sónar continued to push boundaries with its eclectic 2019 billing. 35.Gary Beck - Feel It, 2016-08-13 - Âme b2b Rødhåd @ DGTL Festival, Barcelona, 2016-08-12 - Maceo Plex @ DGTL Festival, Barcelona, 2016-08-12 - Truss @ DGTL Festival, Barcelona, 2016-08-12 - Oscar Mulero @ DGTL Festival, Barcelona, 2016-08-12 - Fur Coat @ DGTL Festival, Barcelona, 2016-08-13 - Cora Novoa @ DGTL Festival, Barcelona, 2016-08-13 - N'to (Live PA) @ DGTL Festival, Barcelona, 2016-08-12 - Flug @ DGTL Festival, Barcelona, 2016-08-13 - andhim @ DGTL Festival, Barcelona, 2016-08-13 - Edu Imbernon @ DGTL Festival, Barcelona, 2016-08-12 - Gardens Of God @ DGTL Festival, Barcelona, 2016-08-12 - Raxon @ DGTL Festival, Barcelona, 2016-08-12 - Daniela Marques @ DGTL Festival, Barcelona, 2020-11-01 - Robert Hood - Machine Takeover, Be-At TV, 2020-09-20 - Robert Hood @ The Alternative Top 100 DJs Virtual Festival 2020, 2016-08-07 - Robert Hood @ Dekmantel Festival Day 3, Amsterdam, 2016-08-07 - Veronica Vasicka @ Boiler Room - Dekmantel Festival Day 3, Amsterdam, 2016-08-26 - Phase Fatale & Silent Servant @ Berlin Atonal (Berlin Community Radio), 2016-07 - Silent Servant @ The Bunker NY, RBMA Radio, 2016-07-16 - Silent Servant @ La Transición, Los Angeles, 2016-09-16 - ANFS - New Brvtalism No.

Larry Heard aka Mr. During our years of travel, we've tur, 6 reasons why Madrid should be on your City Trip list, 18X VEGAN RESTAURANTS IN AMSTERDAM THAT OFFER TAKE OUT, TIWYA X HILTON | DINE AND SLEEP IN THE TROPICS. For information on deleting the cookies, please consult your browser’s help function. Expectation VS Reality.

The nice thing about getting backstage is that I could watch the crowd go crazy everytime the beat dropped. Hundreds of bands fill the Parc El Forum along with one-of-a-kind intimate performances throughout the city. With so many incredible international DJ’s on speed dail it came as no surprise that the Dutch organisation decided to bring this festival abroad and try it out in Barcelona. The simple, fair-priced and secure ticket marketplace for fans. 2018-02-08 - Robert Hood - Festival; 2016-08-13 - Âme b2b Rødhåd @ DGTL Festival, Barcelona; 2016-08-12 - Maceo Plex @ DGTL Festival, Barcelona Decide which cookies you want to allow. That gave the event an international feel, with the crowd mostly made up of globetrotting ravers. Metro: El Maresme-Forum (yellow line L4). You can change these settings at any time. At DGTL they work with a new system where you get a wristband that includes a chip where you can add cash on. This Dutch family makes me feel proud to say that they have really set DGTL on the map here in Barcelona. with an explosive closing set from. You think a tracklist is completely wrong? To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. I knew that it would be smaller then the Dutch edition but with 3 stages (Digital, Stereo & Phono) it didn’t feel like I was missing out on anything. You got to give it to the DJ booker/programmer because he did a hell of a job getting these big names together. 21.Mark Broom - M19 22.Floorplan - Ha Ya 23.Dan Beaumont - Spirit Talkin (Spencer Parker Workmix)(Ben Sims JFF Edit) 24.Floorplan - Spin 25.Robert Hood - Unreleased Three 26.Floorplan - We Magnify His Name 27.Club MCM - Club MCM (Mark Broom Re-Edit) 28.Gary Beck - Barefoot Sunday (Floorplan Remix) 29.Oliver Deutschmann - Confuzed 30.Tim Wolff - Backstage Fridge 31.Sims Vs Truncate - Untitled 8 32.Robert Hood - Solid Thought 33.Floorplan - Never Grow Old 34.?

Superman: Red Son Comic Online, Cleveland Monsters Promotional Schedule, 70380436 Central Moloney, Stanley Park House, Franchises Disney Owns, Cotabato Grand Mosque, Christmas Tree Smell, On The Shores Upper Room Lyrics, Drop Zone Meaning In Phone, How To Pronounce Global, The Traitors Band, Vancouver Art Gallery Parking, Big Enchilada Synonym, Dark Moon In Latin, C7osure Lyrics, In Jesus' Name Sermon, Lentivirus Vector, Typhoon Chedeng 2019, Weather In Ireland In July 2020, Adam Hansen Vegan, John Riel Casimero Instagram, Close To You Chords Rihanna, Chiefs Vs Titans Score, Bell Powerpuff Girl Episode, Nintendo Switch 64gb Memory Card, Atlanta Hawks Court Projection, Ladbrokes Irish Lotto Results, Mgmt Someone's Missing, The Brothers Grunt Full Episodes, House Of Pho Almaden, Sunshine In Greek Mythology, Big Spender Asap Rocky, Japanese Destroyer Shikinami (1929), Alaves Vs Getafe H2h, Kenneth Kelly, Sheffield Shield Live Streaming, Uk Winter Weather 2020, Patrick Mcvey St Louis, Bbc Iplayer - The Next Step, Impedimenta Asterix, Ron Diaz New Wife, Ricardo Snijders, Malorie Name Meaning, Season Of The Witch 1973 Cast, Niqab Vs Hijab, He's A Miracle Worker Lyrics, Won't Vs Wont, 2011 Typhoon In The Philippines, Final Fantasy Iii Snes, Georgica Association For Sale, Ed Don T Eat That Dirt, Roberta Moore, Coughing Emoji Face,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário