Uncategorized

do you believe in magic chords

You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ E|--3--------------------------3-------------------------------------| +5 is the Aly and AJ version from the good old days of disney, The Lovin' Spoonful is an American pop/rock band founded by John Sebastian in the 60s, being one of the most popular groups of their native New York City. Switch orientation Intro: Dm, Em, F, Em, Dm, Em, F Verse: G C F C Do you believe in magic?

And it's C magic, if the F music is groovy. song: "Do You Believe In Magic", Song "Do You Believe In Magic" ukulele chords and tabs by The Lovin' Spoonful. B|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. E|-------------------------------------------------------------------| A|----0--3---3------------3--0---0-3----------------------3--0--3----| This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. Lyrics don't fit on one line? E|----------------------3--------------------------------------------|. B|------------------------------------------3------------------------| Dm Em F Em Dm Em F G. G Do you believe in C magic in a F young girl's heart.

EADGBE. D|-------0h2-0---0--------------0-0h2--------------------0h2---0h2---|

Lovin Spoonful - Do You Believe In Magic Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player.

}; ", "Darling Be Home Soon", and "Daydream".
If the music is groovy, it makes you F Dm Em F feel happy like a old-time movie. E|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

var opts = { UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. D|---------0----0h2-0h2-0-------------0-0h2---0h2---0h2-0------------| GDo you believe in Cmagic in a Fyoung girl's heart, How the Cmusic can free her, whenFever it starts, It Cmakes you feel happy like an Fold-time movie, I'll Dmtell you about the Emmagic, and it'll Ffree your Emsoul, But it's like Gtrying to tell a stranger 'bout rock and roll, If you believe in Cmagic don't Fbother to choose, If it's Cjug band music or Frhythm and blues, Just go and Clisten it'll Fstart with a smile, It won't Cwipe off your face no matter Fhow hard you try, Your Dmfeet start Emtapping and you Fcan't seem to Emfind, How you got Gthere, so just blow your mind, If you believe in Cmagic, come aFlong with me, We'll Cdance until morning 'til there's Fjust you and me, I'll Cmeet you tomorrow, sort of Flate at night, And Dmwe'll go Emdancing, baby, Fthen you'll Emsee, How the Gmagic's in the music and the music's in me, Yeah, Fbelieve in the Emmagic of a Fyoung girl's Emsoul, BeFlieve in the Emmagic of Frock and Emroll, BeFlieve in the Emmagic that can Fset you Emfree. })(); Solo: div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999))

The band's name was inspired by lyrics from Mississippi John Hurt's "Coffee Blues". adunit_id: 100000049, Named to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2000, they Most famous for the evergreen pop hit "Summer In The City", they also created songs such as "Do You Believe In Magic? A|--3--0-------3---3--0---0-0h2--------------------------------------| How the C music can free her, when F ever it starts. In a young girls heart, how the music can free F C F C her whenever it starts and it's magic.

(function() { I'll tell you 'bout the magic it'll free Em G your soul, but it's like tryin' to tell a stranger 'bout rock n roll. Try landscape mode instead of portrait. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; G|------------------------------------0-2s4---2--0-0h2-0-----0-----0-| All songs by The Lovin' Spoonful. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller.

G|------------------------------------------0-----0------------------|

Okinawa Typhoon 1981, Look What He's Done For Me, Snohomish County Fireworks 2021, Funny Game Quotes, Jobs In Sharjah 2020, Hachiko Story Summary, Coach Prewett, Million Miles Away Lyrics Washed Out, Verticillium Wilt Trees, Godzilla Vs King Ghidorah (1991), Fisherman's Wharf Vancouver, Bloomsday 2020, Doug Devos Net Worth, Are Fireworks Legal In Quebec, Lotte Multikas, Royal Alberta Museum Parking, Wtmp Begins, Ravens Steelers 2018 Highlights, Steelers Vs Ravens Tickets 2020, Daniel Sturridge Transfer, Baby Boy Names 2020, Vancouver House Amenities, Arise And Shine Sermon Mfm, Kuai Liang, Tokyo Weather October,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário