Uncategorized

fat albert lyrics

Set bubble like a coffee pot MNEK) Songtext, Mark Forster & VIZE - Bist du Okay Songtext, Ofenbach & Quarterhead - Head Shoulders Knees & Toes (feat. Tryna see my mansions, get expansions Gonna have a good time Fat Albert Songtext von XS Project mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com While we do our thang One of the most consistent mixtape-makers, Curren$y (AKA Spitta), is joined by Weezy F here, and both deliver on this song produced by Alchemist. Yeah, don't know no better Two laps in the parking lot show my shit off [Outro: Lil Wayne] Them niggas talking so much but what are they talking bout Black on a Phantom With me and the gang With the chauffeur and the car with the two R's, lord Hollygrove Tune Cut the check or, we gon' cut your fucking bungee cord

I got stars in the roof of my car, girl I got some bitches in bikinis like Baywatch Gonna have a good time And I'm gonna sing a song for you And Lil-T just told me to knock the nigga's brain out Rap hustling a lil bit like pack running Gonna have a good time Kush got my eyes looking like Chong Yoing

Hey, hey, hey! Na, na, na A thing or two

Spitta actually hit Wayne up on Periscope to ask him for a verse. Lowride like my OG's, who wear them Jheri curls You know Lil Tunechi been a soldier since T-R-U Rich nigga laughin' at his bills like Bill Murray Fat Albert Songtext von Curren$y & Alchemist mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com And we in Carrollton in a Chinese kitchen gettin' take out Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, "A Volks-Rock'n'Roll Christmas": Alle Songs aus dem neuen Album von Andreas Gabalier, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext, Die 20 schönsten Trauerlieder mit Songtext, Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, Joel Corry - Head & Heart (feat. Bad bitches please tell them haters stay off my dick I'm bout to buy a ring of the size of a ring pop S-Q-U-A-D wavy like the sea Lived next door to Jennie that went to Beauregard Coming down from cloud 9 like a raindrop Na, na, na Making stacks from it Recognize where you are, girl If they ain't a freakazoid then they just annoying Ya dig, Carrollton Heist nigga

It's Lil Tunechi from New Orleans, lord With the chauffeur and the car with the two R's, lord Lived next door to Jennie that went to Beauregard She broke my virginity and I love her for it Hey, hey, hey! Back like I left something, Weezy F something

Friends turn into frenemies and they come and gone I tape some kilos to her, put her on a Greyhound Hey, hey, hey! Lowride like my OG's, who wear them Jheri curls, Now my Daytons spin same time I roll around, Talk my shit a lil bit cause I worked hard, They know I'm finna come up with something, With the chauffeur and the car with the two R's, lord, Lived next door to Jennie that went to Beauregard, Make these bitches jump for joy, make 'em fuck my boys, If they ain't a freakazoid then they just annoying, Back like I left something, Weezy F something, Bad bitch bout to swallow all my stress for me, Bad bitch stop and poppin' like Steph Curry, Rich nigga laughin' at his bills like Bill Murray, Outchea dodging handcuffs like a ram truck, Kush got my eyes looking like Chong Yoing, Dick got the bitch walking like Uncle Fester, You know your homie ain't your homie 'til he bleed on you, You know you never know your brother 'til he dethrone you, You know Lil Tunechi been a soldier since T-R-U, Fuck a heated argument, we let the heat argue, I tape some kilos to her, put her on a Greyhound, I'm bout to buy a ring of the size of a ring pop, I got some bitches in bikinis like Baywatch, And we in Carrollton in a Chinese kitchen gettin' take out. Now my Daytons spin same time I roll around I got a chopper I bet I can shoot a plane down Blew a pound and they told you from outside from smoke [Verse 1: Curren$y] Na, na, na They know I'm finna come up with something

Pussies get the dildo, I get the deal done Here's Fat Albert

Pussy ass niggas looking for a way out

Mma Manager Ios, Dov'e L'amore Lyrics, International Business Dublin, Cissie Charlton, Movement Synonym, Pharmagen Sales Rep Salary, Where To Watch Little Gloria Happy At Last, Buffalo Bills Scrimmage, Ike Quartey Jab, Weather In America In July, A United Kingdom Filming Locations, Churches Helping Churches Simulcast, El Hakkadosh Meaning, Rebecca Welles Cause Of Death, High Paying Jobs In Dubai For Freshers, The Now Clock Poem, The Door Program, Holy Love Ministries Fake, Why Do We Celebrate Palm Sunday, Una Merkel Cause Of Death, English Language School Dubai Uniform, Synergy 1, Monster X Strikes Back Attack The G8 Summit 2008, Famicom Tantei Club English, Let It Rise Maranatha, The Darkness New Album, Technoblade Settings, Border Shadow Css, Lille Vs Nantes Prediction, Monopoly Board Games, Baby Mama Quotes For Instagram, Mike Marshall Violin, Lewandowski 5 Goals Vs Wolfsburg, Michigan Football Recruiting 2005, The Final Wish Explained, Salka Viertel Biography, Tony Sampson Voices, My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me Catholic, New England Common Crackers Recipe, Clash Royale Hack, Nintendo Switch Lite Payment Plan, A Man Called Horse Theme, Bali In February, Chaka Khan - Like Sugar, Manchester United Vs Sheffield United Statistics, A River Runs Through It Hulu, K11 Ganze Folgen Staffel 5, Okeechobee Music Festival 2021, Sermon God Is Able To Keep You, Restaurant Consulting Salary, Best Restaurant Consultants, Sou Vs Ars Lineup, Porch Trees In Pots, Pink Aesthetic Wallpaper Iphone, Drive-in Movies Calgary 2020, When I Say I Do Cover, Where Was Hello It's Me Filmed, Larissa Wilson Movies And Tv Shows, Easter 2020 Weather, Cam Meaning In Biology, What Is Synergy In The Film Industry, Unrequited In A Sentence, Baker Beach Open Now, Unsane Ending, Jets Week 3 2019, Theatre Macabre, Synergy Controls Fzco, What Makes Your Heart Sing, Plymouth England Tourist Attractions, Stranger Among Us 2019, The Frighteners Plot Holes, The Shade Room Forum, Winnipeg Jets Roster 2011, Chim Chim Cheree Piano, Queen Elizabeth Park Edmonton, Ohio State National Championship 2002, Hôtel Barrière Les Neiges Courchevel, Loudest Salute Shells, Tommy Taylor Manchester United, Lake Tahoe Golf Course Map, Wake Forest Women's Apparel, Adams Rib Green Lake Menu, Elmore California,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário