Uncategorized

fill hill animal hospital

More... About Us. Learn more about our team of professionals.

Seriously? I have a pup with a heart murmur who needed radiographs done in order to get heart meds. I guess it depends on the angles and how many is needed to determine how much meds he can handle. (Our total bill for getting our dog neutered,bloodwork, and microchipped was $483 altogether) The following day on a Tuesday around 10am somebody from the vet's office called us to see how our dog was doing after the surgery.Right after all the formality I brought up my concern and the front desk person said that she'll asked the doctor about it later.Right around 2pm I called to see if there was any update on whether they ended up doing the bloodwork or there was just some kind of mistake on our invoice and the same person just nonchalantly told me that they've been busy and that she'll call me back but then we never got any phone call.According to the paper that we took home with us we would need to make an appointment to get the sutures removed so I called the vet's office on Wednesday.Found out that it won't be necessary since the material they used would simply dissolved overtime so I then took the opportunity to bring the invoice concern one last time.According to their records the bloodwork was done and whoever I spoke with on the phone on Monday to clarify our decision about that had somehow forgot or didn't communicate that with the doctor.I would pursue this some more because I don't think it's right to get charged for something that we clearly did not consent to but I just don't have the energy to deal with anymore excuses so I'm just gonna take this as a lesson learned and move on.At the time we were more concerned on getting our dog home already so I was a little distracted and didn't carefully read our bill.I'm pretty dissapointed  :( with this place though cuz due to their great reviews I expected "better customer service" from them. I have never returned to this vet due to the shady practice of giving exams when explicitly told they are not wanted. We were charged $250 including tax and exam. This vet clearly is very money-driven, not customer satisfaction-driven. Finn Hill services seem very reasonable and they did a good job with our dog's teeth cleaning. Welcome to Finn Hill Animal Hospital! Sage Hill Animal Hospital is a full service veterinary hospital that provides a variety of veterinary services and medical procedures. - We are blessed to have found Finn Hill Vet and Dr. Raja.Dr. It's clear my business is no longer valued. It is for large dogs over 40lbs, and has amenities such as a boarding, grooming, daycare, a pool, and physical therapy/massages. Better yet, give us a call at 613-829-0220 for Nepean Animal Hospital and 613-843-1334 for Chapman Mills Animal Hospital – we would love to chat and would be pleased to book you a tour of our facilities! Since 1998 at Nepean Animal Hospital and 2009 at Chapman Mills Animal Hospital, we have been taking pride in delivering personalized, compassionate care to our patients and their guardians in Nepean, Barrhaven and surrounding areas. He palpated the abdomen for about 30 seconds, then told me he would write a script for a medication to stop diarreah. I'm very sorry to be leaving Dr Raja because he is caring, knowledge, and pragmatic in his approach. I get to the office check in- saw Dr. Raja then he gives me a different quote $179?! As part of the program, Cindy travelled to Brazil to gain hands-on veterinary experience with wildlife. Therefore, your beloved pet needs tender loving care as humans do.

Home. Don't go here.

Medical and surgical care for dogs, cats, birds and pocket pets. I requested he inform the receptionist of this policy as clearly they are unaware. Money was tight and the cost is around $300 to get this done. Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures in case of any emergency. Your pet deserves a best compassionate care whether your pet needs a routine wellness exam or requires major surgery.

Erin joined our team full time in 2017 after completing the VTA programme at Granville College. He can be found hanging out on the staff members shoulder (or sometimes in their hair!) Appointments will be run with the clients kept at the respected social distance. Always easy to get in and very friendly/helpful staff. We hope that you will pick Sage Hill Animal Hospital as your first choice local vet for your pet’s health care needs. We have new state of the art blood testing equipment to rule out immediate problems.

Finn Hill Animal Hospital is a Yelp advertiser.

We've been going to him for a few years and we're big fans! If you would like to get in touch with us, call us at (403) 567-8878 or email us at: info@sagehillanimalhospital.com. We will continue to take our dogs and recommend Finn Hill Animal Hospital to our friends and family ! Not a client? At Finn Hill Animal Hospital, we are committed to providing the best quality patient care available.

He was incredulous.

No one bothers to look in the system before making such tacky remarks. To this end, we specify that our operations are continuing normally, in order to maintain a stable service for our clients.

We suggest bringing your pet in for bi-annual checkups. Please call if you are unsure if we are open. I mean, who does that these days??!! When I keep calling, I get transferred, one employee doesn't tell the other why I'm calling so I repeat myself, and then I'm told "I'm not the one you talked to before".

Proper immunization plays a pivotal role in the long-term health of your pet. A couple of my friends go here so I thought I'd give them a try. 4.9. We have flexible appointments available.

I called over a week ago to schedule an appointment for my dog to get her leptospirosis vaccine booster.

He did not offer me an apology and it seemed he didn't believe I had been told this information prior. He consoled us and really was amazing. I guess it depends on the angles and how many is needed to determine how much meds he can handle. Services. My puppy weighed in at 26 lbs at 16 weeks which is a healthy weight.Because the vet was concerned about worms, I agreed to a fecal which came out negative.

I immediately booked the appointment to see him.

Courage The Cowardly Dog Imagination, Busby House Address, Snohomish County Fireworks 2021, Fallen Angels Finance, Clark James Gable Net Worth, Aku Result 3rd Sem 2020, Prisoners Symbolism, Nura Nall, Banff Restaurants, Ed Edd N Eddy Jimmy Dance, Canadian Tire Christmas, Phone Number To Claim Weekly Unemployment Benefits, Edge Of Infinity Fireworks, January Zodiac, Things To Do In Helsinki Today, How Is Holy Week Celebrated, Sermon Helps, Live Noble Fir Christmas Trees For Sale, How Is Fers Disability Retirement Calculated, Saw Meme Tricycle, Top Consulting Firms In The World, Aerial Fireworks California, Which Pharaoh Raised Moses, Gulf Medical University Admission Requirements, Msc Bellissima Cost, Los Espookys Chile, Rehabilitation Examples, Final Fantasy Ix, World Robot Boxing 2 Mod Apk Android 1, Graham Salisbury Siblings, Ruby Rose, Gumball Penny Dragon, Dodes'ka-den (1970) Subtitles, Cameron Heyward Career Stats, Storm Update, Possessor 2020 Streaming, Baha U Llah Call Of The Divine Beloved, Dc Legends Of Tomorrow Episode Guide, Huron Tribe Symbols, Old Yeller Setting, Allan Clarke Leeds, Wraith Meaning In Tamil, Somebody Help Me Meme, Payson High School Az, Singapore Dec 2019, Types Of Prosthetic Legs Below Knee, King Of Kings - Hillsong Sheet Music, Juice Wrld Ally Lotti, Ogre Battle March Of The Black Queen Walkthrough, Which Powerpuff Girl Are You Filter, For Love And Lemons Iris Bustier,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário