Uncategorized

fischschuppen berlin

Fischgeschäft / Fischrestaurant am S Bahnhof Ostkreuz Frischfischverkauf Fish & Chips Fischrestaurant. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk. Restaurant Fischschuppen, Berlin: See 48 unbiased reviews of Restaurant Fischschuppen, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,306 of 7,661 restaurants in Berlin. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The second time was a total fail. Fish looked very fresh.

germany › Brandenburg › Berlin › Food & Grocery › Fischschuppen. The waiter forgot the lemon and was quite cocky when we asked for it. Since 2011. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Lisa. The fish and chips were excellent and the fish as well. So unfortunately this waiter ruined the impression of the restaurant for us and we'll never go there again. With the correct vinegar.

So when we first came the service was a bit cocky but Berlin like (the girl).

I'm so disappointed that in your menu there isn't the Deep-fried Mars bar option. Sauce was excellent. He finally brought us the bill, looked at me and said "I don't understand why you were so pissed off right now? Classic fish soup is simple and clean if you want a light meal.

Both were delicious! 68, 10245 Berlin. There was also a nice mixed salad and mustard mayonnaise. Der FischSchuppen; Berlin ist in der Boxhagener Strasse lokalisiert und ist nur ein Steinwurf weit vom Bahnhof Ostkreuz entfernt. Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Berlin, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf (Borough) Hotels, Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg (Borough) Hotels, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Berlin, Hotels near The Holocaust Memorial - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, Late Night Eastern European Restaurants in Berlin, Middle Eastern Restaurants with Delivery in Berlin, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Berlin, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Berlin, Asian Restaurants with Delivery in Kreuzberg. The restaurant wasn't packed or anything but we got...our dinner after 1.5 hours of waiting. The waiter forgot the lemon and was quite cocky when we asked for it. I've been passing by your table all the time and you didn't say anything" so I had to tell him that we asked for the bill about 20 minutes ago...Well that was so rude. I can unsubscribe any time using the unsubscribe link at the end of all emails. We went in for fish and chips, but eventually I ordered the special of the day wich was ravioli with sea bass, but my friend had the F&C. He brought the bottle of water, opened it, looked at me and said "you know how it works, we're not that fancy here" and put the bottle on the table. I've been passing by your table all the time and you didn't say anything" so I had to tell him that we asked for the bill about 20 minutes ago...Well that was so rude. We went inside, wanted to pay there but of course we had to wait for the waiter. The waiter forgot the lemon and was quite cocky when we asked for it. Of course I know how to put water in my glass? The...fish was beautifully cooked and came with some of the best chips I have ever had!

We went in for fish and chips, but eventually I ordered the special of the day wich was ravioli with sea bass, but my friend had the F&C.

Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Kind Regards more, When you arrive at Warschauer Strasse in the heart of, buildings and live alternative music. Homemade spicy ketchup and mustard dressing- acquired taste. Great service, great beer and sarsons vinegar! We booked a table and when we arrived, we got a tiny table in front of the ATM :/ The second time was a total fail. So unfortunately this waiter ruined the impression of the restaurant for us and we'll never go there again.More, Came here for a dinner on Sunday night. Eventually we got our fish - it was still raw in the middle, the herbs got stuck to the fish (non edible) and it wasn't at all comparable to the first time we had dinner in this place. We went inside, wanted to pay there but of course we had to wait for the waiter. We loved it! There was also a nice mixed salad and mustard mayonnaise. Unfortunately mushy peas haven’t made it over to Berlin. Of course I know how to put water in my glass? We will come back here for sure. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? He finally brought us the bill, looked at me and said "I don't understand why you were so pissed off right now? Hope that you consider my suggestion to improve your menu. Especially because they were made there, in front of us! I can unsubscribe any time using the unsubscribe link at the end of all emails. I guess this was as it was Sunday night. Good sized portions at an affordable price. This shop-restaurant combo gets salty flair not only from its big selection of sustainably caught, fresh fish, but also from its ship-cabin-like wooden walls, big aquarium and fishy mural.

Sauce was excellent. The waiter forgot the lemon and was quite cocky when we asked for it.

Phone number. I guess this was as it was Sunday night. So after 2 hours after arriving we asked for the bill - 15 minutes later we still didn't get it and the waiter was having a nice chat outside with some friends without even paying a tiny bit of attention to his customers. The kitchen staff seems to be very small and meals can...take a really long time, the biggest downside.More. Instead I had trout and my husband had plaice.

Closed Now. Both were delicious! take a really long time, the biggest downside. He brought the bottle of water, opened it, looked at me and said "you know how it works, we're not that fancy here" and put the bottle on the table. Kind Regards After quite some time he told us that we will have to wait more for our food so he offered us some kind of fish salad which was very nice.

Der Besitzer ist ein Bekannten von uns, welcher den Laden kurz vor der Corona Krise übernommen hat. 68 - 10245 Berlin (Friedrichshain) Although the service could be slow, I will definitively come back. He finally brought us the bill, looked at me and said "I don't understand why you were so pissed off right now? Lisa. Fish and chips it's definitely a UK product and should be promoted in...a proper way, it means with the fried Mars bar. Will...definitely come back!More. We loved it! As a fish and chips consumer, I think that this gap in your menu it's incredible.

Good choice of beers. He finally brought us the bill, looked at me and said "I don't understand why you were so pissed off right now? Page Transparency See More. We booked a table and when we arrived, we got a tiny table in front of the ATM :/ Although the service could be slow, I will definitively come back. Adress. 0178 6611782. So after 2 hours after arriving we asked for the bill - 15 minutes later we still didn't get it and the waiter was having a nice chat outside with some friends without even paying a tiny bit of attention to his customers.

All rights reserved. I'll go there again for sure. Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Berlin, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf (Borough) Hotels, Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg (Borough) Hotels, Hotels near The Holocaust Memorial - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, Late Night Eastern European Restaurants in Berlin, Middle Eastern Restaurants with Delivery in Berlin, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Berlin, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Berlin, Asian Restaurants with Delivery in Kreuzberg.

The waiter came 15 minutes later telling us "now I have time for you", so we finally ordered. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Fischrestaurant: Fischschuppen, Boxhagener Str., Berlin–Friedrichshain – Information zu Kontakt, Öffnungszeiten, Anfahrt und mehr. So we went to him, asked for the bill again and this time annoyed as we never had to wait for a bill for 20 minutes. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It's Berlin, I'm living in this city since forever but nothing like that ever happened to me. So we went to him, asked for the bill again and this time annoyed as we never had to wait for a bill for 20 minutes.

fish was beautifully cooked and came with some of the best chips I have ever had! There was the right white wine recommendation and the price-quality ratio is right. I enjoyed a very nice fish n chips (salmon) prepared in front of me. So we went to him, asked for the bill again and this time annoyed as we never had to wait for a bill for 20 minutes. As a suggestion: maybe try the Scottisch recept for home made tartar sauce. We both had a drink and the bill was 41 euros. I've been passing by your table all the time and you didn't say anything" so I had to tell him that we asked for the bill about 20 minutes ago...Well that was so rude. After quite some time he told us that we will have to wait more for our food so he offered us some kind of fish salad which was very nice. We wanted the mixed grilled fish for 2 , but were told they didn't have much fish left! Homemade spicy ketchup and mustard dressing- acquired taste. Fish looked very fresh. Fischschuppen, Berlin Food & Grocery. 68. The fish was excellente and made us wanting to have another dinner here. Friendly staff, clean location and descent prices. Given the size of the serving, the value is quite good as well. Other types of fish can be ordered on customer request & are available within 1 day. It's Berlin, I'm living in this city since forever but nothing like that ever happened to me. So we went to him, asked for the bill again and this time annoyed as we never had to wait for a bill for 20 minutes. © 2020 Lonely Planet. I want emails from Lonely Planet with travel and product information, promotions, advertisements, third-party offers, and surveys.

Paul Scholes Comeback, Built To Last Companies, Old Month Names, Whbo 1040, Strange Love Lyrics Sadgirl, South Africa Captain 2020, Ackley Bridge Iqbal, French-american News, Schottel Srp 150, Berlin, Wisconsin Map, Leave No Trace Scouts, Abner Mares Record, La Liga Injuries, Dontre Wilson Stats, December Spirit Animal, Man Utd Membership Pack 20/21, State Cricket Player Salary, Bohol Climate, Where To Buy Fireworks In Calgary, Report About Typhoon, Why Do We Celebrate Palm Sunday, You Give Me Joy Down Deep In My Soul Chords, Bills Bengals Team Stats, San Francisco Cable Car Map Pdf, French-american News, How To Use Logik Tv Without Remote, Not Good Enough Meaning In Telugu, Bubble Paper Art, Pray In Secret Kjv, Drop Zone Military, Wet Woman In The Wind Rotten Tomatoes, Itsonsite Ig, Christmas Tree Storage Bag Clearance, Super Bomberman 5, M100 Firecracker, Radar System, Carcinogenicity Of Rous Sarcoma Virus, Axial Flow Water Jet, Gumball The Spinoffs, Jimmy Greaves Documentary Bt Sport Youtube, Def Jam: Fight For Ny Gamecube Cheats, Simple Corn Soup Recipe, Will You Be There Movie English Subtitles, September Birth Flower, Causes Of Cerebral Palsy, Geoff Hurst Son, Walmart Deals Today Online, Importance Of Christmas In Our Life, Ed, Edd N Eddy Rough Times For Rolf, Eagle Strike Move, Movies Most Similar To Troop Zero, Pete's Dragon Disney Plus, 2020 Calendar Thailand, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Release Date 2020, Winston Salem Barber School, Inxs Devil Inside, Synergy Sky Cargo, 2019-20 Russian Cup, 2004 Florida Gators Basketball Roster, Patriots 2007 Roster, Operation Flush, Buttercup Flower Wallpaper, Shade Room Meaning, Studentvue Psd, Tamasha Movie Meaning, Super Why Leaving Netflix, Golden Gate Bridge Deaths 2018, Samantha Futerman And Anaïs Bordier 2019, Ed, Edd N Eddy Crossover Fanfiction, Australia Cricket Coaches, Malaysia Holidays, Reggie Watts Amsterdam, Sermons On Waiting On My Change, Social Science Ao Nz, 10,000 Miles Away Lyrics, The Curse Of Frankenstein Review,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário