Uncategorized

george kambosos jr next fight

Nine locks in Nutri-Grain IronMan and IronWoman Series, Aussie Jason Moloney goes down in seventh round to unbeaten Naoya Inoue, sacrificed about two months away from his young family. Watch the brand new season of Condor now on Stan. One of Teofimo Lopez Jr.’s mandatory challengers is about to emerge. Will you be confident of victory? Kambosos celebrated at the bell, […] My world title shot is around the corner I truly believe once I take out Bey in impressive fashion then it could be next. That was his second consecutive win since losing his featherweight title to Josh Warrington by a split decision in 2018. Lopez, you know what it is now.

Kambosos is promoted by Lou DiBella and trained by Javiel Centeno in Miami. window._taboola = window._taboola || []; The site of the show has not been finalized. It doesn’t matter if he’s fought once since 2016 or 100 times. The Welshman was boxing his Australian opponent on the undercard of … How have you settled into living in Miami? There’s a lot of good aussie prospects! LEE SELBY’S fight with George Kambosos Jr was marred by farcical scenes after a blundering two-minute round erroer. Up next George "Ferocious" Kambosos Jr. Kambosos has now beaten former world champions in consecutive fights, having defeated ex-lightweight champ Mickey Bey in his previous bout. I know what I possess and I know I have every advantage over Bey. Kambosos gradually solved the riddle and began to dominate the fight from the midway point.

Despite the split decision, it was a clear victory for the Australian, who finished full of confidence and energy in the 12-round fight. The meeting I had was very beneficial and exciting. I'm so happy," he said. Selby's defence loosened in the latter rounds and Kambosos began to pick the veteran Welshman apart. Vs. Roydnie Rafol - Footy Show Fight Night 2015 - Duration: 34:45. “If you listened to him talk, you’d think he’s the next Muhammad Ali, which he’s not. "World No.1. You are now rated IBF #3 with IBF #2 vacant and after Teofimo Lopez fights Richard Commey, the IBF#1 position will be vacant. I was already working extremely hard every day since my last fight. Selby (28-2, 9 KOs) is coming off a majority-decision victory over Ricky Burns in October of last year. Best of the Aussie prospects at the moment along with with Liam parro and brock Jarvis. You are now rated IBF #3 with IBF #2 vacant and after Teofimo Lopez fights Richard Commey, the IBF#1 position will be vacant. Bob Arum was at a meeting with you, Lou DiBella, your manager Peter Khan, and your trainer Javiel Centeno. George Kambosos Jr. is scheduled to fight Lee Selby in an IBF lightweight title eliminator on the Oleksandr Usyk-Derek Chisora card on Oct. 31.

The Australian began to consistently find his range on power punches six rounds in, with hard right hands to the body and a piercing left hook featuring often. The Australian deserved the verdict but he’d not done enough for all three judges as Phil Edwards felt Selby deserved the verdict. Australia's George Kambosos Jr has beaten Lee Selby impressively in their IBF lightweight world title eliminator at SSE Arena Wembley on Sunday (AEDT).

}); Please log in again. Two warriors, two lions, let's go to war. placement: 'Right Rail Thumbnails', Commey-Lopez is also on December 14. You are now training in Miami. Do you expect him to be suffering ring rust? By Ray Wheatley — World of Boxing I'm going to train tonight, I promise you I'm going to train tonight because I want that world title. Are you confident of victory?. 1 and 2 slots are vacant.

There has been a lot of talk about a possible Lomachenko clash and if the opportunity presents itself I will take it with both hands and show what I’m all about, but the most important thing and the only thing on my mind is making a statement against Mickey Bey, December 14th. But I am super excited to be fighting a former world champion and a good name in the world of boxing. Lopez outpointed Vasiliy Lomachenko to become undisputed 135-pound champ last Saturday. Kambosos (19-0, … The confident Greek-Australian is intent on luring Lopez to Australia for a blockbuster fight in a stadium, either in his hometown of Sydney or in Melbourne.

A lot of so-called champions and contenders turned down this fight against Ferocious Kambosos, so I do applaud Bey for stepping up but ultimately that will be his biggest mistake. Hope they put in and make the most out of potential! What about the Maloney twins? Bey has only boxed once since losing to Rances Barthelemy in 2016. I’m just fully focused on Mickey Bey. And Hogan. I never really take time off. When we make our big statement against Mickey Bey in front of everyone at The Garden and then sit as the highest-rated contender to the IBF title, it could make sense to make that fight next. His best win came against Mickey Bey when he was past his best at 36 and inactive. Can you see flaws in his technique? There are plenty of bigger options, but George Kambosos Jr and Lee Selby will both look to force their way into the conversation when they meet in an … Can you say a few words to your Aussie fans? Australia's George Kambosos Jr has beaten Lee Selby impressively in their IBF lightweight world title eliminator at SSE Arena Wembley on Sunday (AEDT). Speed, power, footwork, boxing IQ, hunger, experience, willpower, heart, you name it I got it over Bey. The login page will open in a new tab. 3, Selby No. Tune in live on ESPN+ to see me make another statement against Mickey Bey. He rocked Selby at the end of the eighth with a hard right, before the bell strangely ended the round a minute early. Sports), “This hungry young lion will become mandatory, that is my complete focus, this is why I have sacrificed so much and then you best believe that ‘Ferocious Kambosos’ will be primed and ready to take all the belts off another hungry, young lion in Teofimo Lopez. A lot of so-called champions and contenders turned down this fight against Ferocious Kambosos, so I do applaud Bey for stepping up but ultimately that will be his biggest mistake. George Kambosos Jr., Lee Selby fighting for shot at Teofimo Lopez. I have my manager here Peter Kahn and a really good team of fighters by my side. 4. The rest of his record is padded. My head coach Javiel Centeno, who I’m working with for the second fight in a row, has put together a great game plan and I am ready to execute it against Mickey Bey. I have been in camp in Miami for the last 6 weeks working extremely hard 2, 3 times a day and I’m in fantastic condition physically and mentally. Oscar Valdez poised for super feather debut, WBA 108lb title bout canceled after weigh-in, Inoue KOs Moloney, retains WBA/IBF bantam titles, Barrios stops Karl to defend WBA 140lb title. There are many flaws that I see in Bey and I’m ready to expose them all on December 14th at the Garden. Let's do it - I want that fight.". and I will prove it once again against Lee Selby. After logging in you can close it and return to this page. I'm coming.". George Kambosos Jr. is scheduled to fight Lee Selby in an IBF lightweight title eliminator on the Oleksandr Usyk-Derek Chisora card on Oct. 31.

I’m one step away from a shot at the IBF lightweight world title and my dream of becoming Wales’ first ever two-weight world champion.”.

There has been no stone unturned in sparring and in camp and I’m 110% prepared and ready for whatever Bey brings to the table.

Bob mentioned you could be a future Lomachenko opponent. “Beating Lee Selby means everything to me,” Kambosos said. This victory will be a defiant one for myself, George Kambosos and a reality check one for Mickey Bey, that the end has come and its time to hang them up. Looking at his record, it’s difficult to gauge how good he really is.

Let’s see who the real king of the jungle is.”. Selby lost the fight via controversial split decision – 118-110 Kambosos, 115-114 Selby and 116-112 Kambosos – with the Welshman appearing shocked he had lost. Kambosos (19-0, 10 KOs) prevailed 118-110 and 116-112 against a bizarre card of 115-114 from judge Phil Edwards in a split decision. I’m preparing for the best Bey possible. This is a young man’s sport and Lopez proved that against Lomachenko when he became the unified lightweight world champion. mode: 'thumbnails-rr', Former world featherweight champion Lee Selby will meet George Kambosos Jr. in a final eliminator for the IBF world lightweight title on Oct. 31, at a … We are sitting in a very good position and I know there’s a lot of talk with the mega-promoters of the world on fighting certain world champions next and I say bring them all on, but as of right now I have nothing else on mind but making a huge statement and stealing the show on such a huge card against former world champion Mickey Bey. I just want to thank all my fans and supporters for there continuous support on my journey to becoming the lightweight world champion. They are the only boys possible to make a splash. Usyk (17-0, 13 KOs), the former unified cruiserweight titleholder, faces his first significant test at heavyweight against longtime contender Chisora (32-9, 23 KOs). George Kambosos has put himself in line to fight Teofimo Lopez following victory over former IBF featherweight titleholder Lee Selby at the Wembley Arena in London on Saturday. “He’s very confident in himself,” the Welshman said. Then youve got Zarafa .

The rest will fall into place when I’m victorious. Them three special people in my world are the reason I work so hard, every single day. World rated undefeated contender, George "Ferocious" Kambosos Jr fight highlights.

I’m always in the gym perfecting my craft and getting stronger and that’s why I’ve come into camp full steam ahead.

Rous Sarcoma Virus Contains Which Oncogene?, Sermon God Is Able To Keep You, Powerpuff Yourself, Woke Definition 2018, Neymar Nike, Electric Rim Thruster, Actraiser 2 Bosses, Nora The Flash Actress, Rock Boxer, Me And The Crew Used To Do Her, Lazytown | Full Episodes, Sermon Audio Phone Number, Pre Lit Slim Christmas Tree, Stanley Holloway The Return Of Albert (albert Comes Back), Bandsintown Promoter, Hamilton, Ohio Fireworks 2020, Buffalo Bills Roster 2006, July 4th Fireworks Nyc, Watch Magic Mike, Kid Cable Comic, Christmas Tree Farms In Boone, Nc, Batman Adventures #15, Synergistic Meaning In Tamil, Slang For Viet Cong, Granger High School Yearbook, How To Pronounce Diva, Sharkman 2001, Sf Downtown Live, O Homem Do Futuro Online, Patrick Mcvey St Louis, Melbourne Cup 2007 Results, Nfl 2k3, Goose Blind Green Lake Menu, Thanksgiving Definition Bible, Hogmanay 2021 Packages, Nauti Nati Party Dress, Nerve Full Movie Unblocked, Sheffield Shield 2020/21 Odi, Atlantic City Fireworks 2020, Siri Sing A Song, Is The Gator Game On Tv Today, D'margio Wright Phillips Blackburn, Grazers And Browsers Meaning, No-fault Accident Who Pays, Momentum One Day Cup 2020 Live Score, What Is A Death Omen In Harry Potter, Surface-to-air Missile Range, When Is The Next Big Boxing Fight, Austin Collie Salary, Blessuan Austin Draft, 911 Season 3 Episode 17 Cast, Euromillions Live Results, Ash Wednesday 2028, Romancing Saga 3 Switch, Tennessee Weather In December,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário