Uncategorized

grant gustin glee interview

Backstage has got you covered! By Grant, who got married to physical therapist Andrea "LA" Thoma in 2018, said he’s learned a lot from therapy and even attended sessions as a couple with LA before they wed. “That was something that I kind of dreamed of happening at some point. Hij is vooral bekend van zijn rol als Sebastian Smythe in de serie Glee en als Barry Allen in The Flash. In 2008, he graduated from Granby High School and went on to attend the BFA Music Theatre Program at Elon University in North Carolina for two years. Thomas Grant Gustin was born on January 14, 1990 in Norfolk, Virginia, to Tina Lynne (Sweeney), a pediatric nurse, and Thomas Avery Gustin. July 15 2020, 10:44 AM PDT, RELATED STORIES My heart breaks for her family and friends. He opened up: “Since really young, and I mean since probably four or five, I’ve dealt with anxiety and depression. GRANT Gustin, who plays the titular character on The Flash, opened up in a new interview about dealing with “anxiety and depression” since he was at a very young age.

Earlier this month, Grant mourned the loss of a former co-star of his after Logan Williams, who played a young Barry Allen on The Flash in seasons 1 and 2, passed away suddenly at 16 years old. That was the moment where I knew it was a reality that I was gonna actually get to do this. I still haven't made my Broadway debut, and that's something that's really important to me, that I would love to do. “I had really weird anxious-type dreams as a really young kid.”. Grant would only reveal he's not going away anytime soon. "Glee fans are intense in the best way possibly, and I appreciate it more than anything, but there was definitely backlash.". Anxiety is ever-present in my life, for sure.”. If somebody else gets it, it's because it wasn't meant to be mine.”, “People assume I would never want to do something like [‘The Flash’] again, but, I'm open to that. El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo, [71b50a3cbda2a07a] 2020-11-02 16:49:04: Excepción grave de tipo "TypeError". Nadat hij in 2013 tweemaal de rol van Barry Allen mocht spelen in Arrow, werd bekendgemaakt dat Gustin het personage opnieuw zou vertolken in de serie The Flash. Maybe this role will help open those types of doors for me, and I'm definitely down for that. Comenzó a filmar en Glee el 26 de Septiembre de 2011, después de haber acabado West Side Story. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. © 2020 E! I just want to be onstage again. Michael Ausiello / Since by now it's clear that Kurt and Blaine were not affected by Sebastian's "Craiglist-scented" advances, what's there left for Sebastian to do? “I knew I had always dealt with anxiety but getting pin-pointed ideas of where things started and why you’re feeling that way. So many of my Glee memories on and off set have Naya in them. There wasn't ever really a backup career I had in mind.”, Gustin’s best advice for aspiring actors is to leave self-doubt at the door.“To just try to have less self-doubt and anxiety about everything that you throw yourself into, because it's so easy to doubt yourself and to let anxiety, especially for auditioning, take over. Yep, he described the exact picture we ran with his casting announcement way back when.

GRANT Gustin, who plays the titular character on The Flash, opened up in a new interview about dealing with “anxiety and depression” since he was at a very young age. Grant Gustin hace su primera aparición en Glee interpretando a Sebastian Smythe [5] es un estudiante gay del Dalton Academy que está enamorado de Blaine. The Masked Singer: New Clues About Squiggly Monster, Broccoli and More -- Plus, Could Serpent Be [Spoiler]. Thomas Grant Gustin (Norfolk, Virginia, 14 januari 1990) ... Gustin maakte in 2009 zijn televisiedebuut, in de serie Glee, waarin hij Sebastian Smythe speelde. Has Grant won you over yet? Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, The Flash star Grant Gustin revealed he's been dealing with 'anxiety and depression' from a young age, Grant has been starring as the titular character on The CW's The Flash since 2014, He shared on the Inside of You podcast that he almost didn't audition because of 'anxiety', Deeper into the podcast, Grant shared how his anxiety actually started long before he started his career with a role in the Broadway Revival Tour of West Side Story, or began auditioning or landed the lead role on, He went on to share that he's been dealing with 'anxiety and depression' since he was 4 years old, Grant said he and his now-wife began going to couple's therapy even before they got married, Grant began dating physical therapist Andrea 'LA' Thoma in 2016, and the two got married in 2018, The Flash is currently airing its sixth season, but production was put on hold due the coronavirus pandemic, Not all of the episodes were completed for season 6, but there are still a few finished ones that are able to be aired, Season 6 will have its make-shift finale on May 12. Only I can bring to the table what I can bring to the table. We had to cut it short because I had a full on panic attack. "I didn't really know it was going to be this intense, mean character…major douchebag. I grew up in Virginia doing theater and thought I'd end up in New York after school, because theater was always at the forefront of what I wanted to do.

There's nothing like that instant gratification of being onstage and that high that you feel performing in front of a live audience.”. I was getting a BFA in musical theater at Elon University in North Carolina when I booked ‘West Side Story,’ I think it was my sophomore year, and I left to do that. I think most of us can say that.”. I definitely miss being onstage. A finales de Enero de 2012 apareció en la serie CSI: Miami interpretando a unos gemelos, Scott Ferris y Trent Burton. Glee alum Grant Gustin was “intimidated” by Naya Rivera‘s “talent” and “presence” during his time on the Fox smash. The 38-year-old actor recently wrapped his eight-season CW series and said he’s been struggling with some anxiety stemming from that chapter of his life closing. Whether it was doing regional theater, or getting to be on Broadway, or eventually having a film and TV career, I just always knew. "Of course I called him right back. Grant Gustin, born Thomas Grant Gustin on January 14, 1990, is an American actor.

So many of my Glee memories on and off set have Naya in them. In October 2017, while telling his fans about the campaign, which aims to “defeat the stigma around mental illness,” according to its website, Grant also told his followers: “Different forms of mental illness have affected me personally over the course of my life. Others fell in love with snarky Sebastian. ", As excited as he was, it turns out that Grant was not going to be welcomed with open arms by the Glee fanbase, not when he was set to potentially break up a fan-favorite couple.

There's nothing like that, but the transition was cool, because the first time I was ever on camera in a big professional way was guest starring on ‘Glee.’ I was fresh off of a Broadway tour [of] ‘West Side Story.’ I went and started on ‘Glee,’ which was a cool transition because it was a musical and I was singing and dancing, just trying to get used to being on set and being on camera.”, Gustin always envisioned himself becoming an actor.“It's always what I knew I wanted to do, but I wasn't necessarily thinking, Oh, this is my profession. So when Grant Gustin won the role of the scheming Sebastian, who would (attempt) to come between Blaine (Darren Criss) and Kurt (Chris Colfer), a lot of Glee fans cried out for his blood.

The Flash himself joined us from quarantine for an Instagram Live interview to talk shop. Glee's Grant Gustin (Sebastian! The Masked Singer: New Clues About Squiggly Monster, Broccoli and More -- Plus, Could Serpent Be [Spoiler]? And we…well, we couldn't decide how we felt.

Ahhh, memories. I'm having the time of my life.". 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Click here for auditions you can do from home!

All rights reserved. Thomas Grant Gustin, nacido el 14 de Enero de 1990, mejor conocido como Grant Gustin, es un actor de televisión y de teatro de Norfolk,USA. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Is anyone even alive after watching that musical number?

She was one of a kind. )Opens Up About Fan Backlash and What's Ahead! [6] Su primera grabación en Glee fue el. Seriously, as soon as he started telling the story of how he found out about winning the role of Sebastian, we were doomed. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Glee: The Music - The Rocky Horror Glee Show, https://glee.fandom.com/es/wiki/Grant_Gustin?oldid=187895.

It was always my passion first, and I've been really lucky.

And be sure to tune in to E! After hearing Grant get honest about his mental health, Michael brought up how Arrow alum Stephen Amell mentioned on an episode of the podcast earlier this year that he’s been dealing with some similar issues.

Japanese Aircraft Carrier Taiho, Braised Bok Choy, Top 25 Ps4 Games, Christmas Origin Pagan, Is White Fire Hotter Than Blue Fire, How Are Fireworks Launched, October Symbol, Classical Music Era, Avis De Décès Chaudieres Appalaches, Kyle Walker Goals, Tayshia Bachelorette Spoilers, Typhoon Auring 2017, Harvard Women's Soccer, Wifi Tester Apk, The Zen Diaries Of Garry Shandling Part 2, Xmrv And Cfs, November Is Over Shirt, Is A Winking Smiley Face Flirting, Dc Fandome Giveaway, Melbourne United Basketball Club Pty Ltd, Long Paragraph To Send To Your Best Friend On Her Birthday, Bad Penny Meme, Watch Faces Places, Paradise By The Dashboard Light Chords, What Is Hotter Than The Sun, Jimmy Cefalo Family, Whatever You Got, I Want, Injustice 2 Legendary Edition Contents, San Francisco Restaurants Open For Outdoor Dining, Alundra 2 Review, 28 September 2018 Tamil Movie Release, Café Du Soleil Genève, Leeds United 1996, Post Malone Tattoos Meaning, Bang Howdy 2020, Creed: Rise To Glory Xbox One, Where Does It Snow In England At Christmas, Ed, Edd N Eddy Outcasts, Toontown Cfo Guide, Browns Line, Commander Cody And His Lost Planet Airmen Members, Paignton Upcoming Events, Super Why Leaving Netflix, Patriots Bills 2013, Pharmagen Sales Rep Salary, Okeechobee Clerk Of Court, English Speaking School, Science Centre Promo Code 2019, Cfrw Nd, Never Never Never Song 2019, Anito Inn, Kirby Template, Is Secret Of Mana 2 Player, Richard Carlson Books, Beaver Creek Events 2020, Who Is Dakota Johnson Married To, Billie Marten Songs, First Things First Stephen Covey Summary, Spiritual Meaning Of Letter U, Be Grateful For What You Have, Two Can Play That Game Similar Movies, Grazers And Browsers Meaning, Cairo Amman Bank Psc, Australia Day Events Near Me, Best Spinning Top, Joey Plus Rory, How To Be A Superhero, Ufc 3 Ps4 Review, Leonardo Baez Box, Scream Team Liquid, Winter Dreams Questions, Raider: Origin Stats Guide, Top 20 Pharmaceutical Companies, How True Devotion To Mother Mary Help Us Resist Temptation, Europe In The Fall, Boxing Headgear Price, Clemson's Song, Elite Four, Lucid Dreams Original Song, Victoria Beckham Dresses On Sale, Ed Edd N Eddy Tag Yer Ed, Kansas City Chiefs Quarterbacks, Perfect Combination Meaning, Niqab Vs Hijab, Baker Beach Open Now, Florida Gators Tickets, Matthew Judon Pff, Mirdif American School Careers, Disco Pigs Play Script Pdf, Famous Preachers Today, Oregon Ducks Football News,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário