Uncategorized

hurricane grill brighton

Click here. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.

more, Steakhouse, Barbecue, Australian, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options. Mon - Fri 5:00pm to lateSat: 12pm to 3pm | 5pm to lateSun: 12pm to latePublic Holiday: 12pm to 3pm | 5pm to late, 95 The Grand Parade, Mon - Fri 5:00pm to lateSat: 12pm to 3pm | 5pm to lateSun: 12pm to latePublic Holiday: 12pm to 3pm | 5pm to late, 95 The Grand Parade, Join us and live with flavor. After I explained that it’s been a while since we sat down and no one came for service, she then apologised but put a long face not long after. My husband and I shared the louisiana BBQ wings as an entree, and a kilo of the pork ribs. We waited for a further 5 mins and we then had to get the attention of another male waiter to let him know that we had been given 1 meal but were waiting on a further 5 meals.

Book Online (02) 9211 2210 [email protected] Hurricane's Grill is a vibrant & modern steakhouse famous for signature pork ribs, wagyu steaks and waterfront dining. Garlic Mushroom and Caesar Salad are good; 200g sirloin in Meat Combo is a bit over-cooked. Hurricane's Brighton Le Sands Credit: Facebook Hurricane’s Grill Brighton-Le-Sands has closed for deep cleaning after NSW health confirmed a person with COVID-19 dined there.

Instead he just run off, how unprofessional! 2....The salad was bland We certainly won’t be going back to this restaurant again.More, Hi @GoPlaces166753. I don’t care how secure your records are, but it is an unnecessary step to book a table. I had left specific notes that this is a surprise party and if you could kindly give us an empty table for 2 first and later on move to a bigger table when everyone comes in for the surpise.Reached there 10mins early.The front staff member Laura was i frist person person i spoke to and tried to explain Again. I never write reviews but I felt this one needed one. I requested her again and she told me we dont have sufficient table. Is this the kind of standard of employees in Hurricane’s Grill Brighton Le Sands has came down to?? The person at the front desk was extra accomodating. Hurricane's Grill Brighton Le Sands.

More attention to service and detail would improve things a lot. I thought that the restaurant was keen to make money after they are able to re-open, but judging for the service provided I know I was completely wrong.More, Overlooking Brighton le sands beach, simply amazing steak, meat and rib place. Thank you so much for your kind words. Steak sirloin was dry even though requested medium rare.Won’t be coming again. I was furious to hear such a ridiculous excuse!! the food took a little longer than expected to come out but it was worth the wait. Welldone, medium...well etc. We waited for a further 5 mins and we then had to get the attention of another male waiter to let him know that we had been given 1 meal but were waiting on a further 5 meals. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment. but what makes me wright this email is that when I went to take my son to the bathroom and was absolutely disgusted that it was in a vomiting state to say the least, and it was in this state from the minute we sat down 4.30pm and the moment we left 7pm.

is fit to be attending your front desk, let alone be a manager that requires handling situation with your customer! Food Menu. The waitress read our order back to us correctly. Quite a few of the staff were fluent in English and certainly didn’t have any customer service skills. We came in with only 2 people was waiting before us, I advised him my name and explained that I called about the table for 6 earlier today, he acknowledged and he asked me to wait a few moments as the restaurant is at full capacity at the moment, and I said ok, we’ll wait. I called when I’m already on my way there from Mascot, so it’s not that long until I arrived there!

We arrived for a 7pm booking. The salad was bland Get rid of it. We were extremely disappointed with the service. I don't believe so. The saving grace of the dining experience was that the food is as good as usual. There was no explanation as to why. Our guests arrived and it took the waitress around 10mins to greet them and see to their drinks order. Rib weights: Half rack – 600g, Full rack – 1kg, Grilled chicken breast served with one choice of either chips, sweet potato fries, side salad or baked potato with sour cream and chives, Lightly basted and char-grilled to perfection, served with one choice of either chips, sweet potato fries, side salad or baked potato with sour cream and chives, Grilled salmon fillet served with one choice of either chips, sweet potato fries, side salad or baked potato with sour cream and chives, Tempura battered, served with chips & homemade tartare sauce, King Prawns, butterflied and grilled Portuguese Style in lemon butter, served with rice and a selection of sauces; peri-peri, garlic butter and lemon butter, Lobster, king prawns, salmon fillet, salt & pepper calamari, mussels, salt & pepper prawns, scallops. They should know what food is on the menu for their shift. A few minutes later a male waiter came to our table to see if the food was ok. At that moment it was as we had only just received it and hadn’t really started eating. But when you fail to employ the right people to serve your PAYING customer, no food is worth such a horrible customer service!! Food was sumptuous.

All staff who worked on the night will undergo coronavirus testing and self-isolate if necessary. Otherwise was nice but for the price I would be happy to go back to our regular Hurricanes at Bondi. The drinks were delivered, and the entrée arrived a short moment later. The salad was bland Hotels near (SYD) Kingsford Smith Airport, Restaurants near Hurricane's Grill Brighton-Le-Sands, European Restaurants for Lunch in Brighton le Sands, Gluten Free Restaurants in Brighton le Sands, Italian Restaurants for Families in Brighton le Sands, Lebanese Restaurants in Brighton le Sands, Mediterranean Restaurants in Brighton le Sands, Vegetarian Restaurants in Brighton le Sands, Best Juice & Smoothies in Brighton le Sands, Breakfast Restaurants in Brighton le Sands, Late Night Restaurants in Brighton le Sands. Staff were attentive and really friendly. Grilled and basted and served with mash potato, Flash grilled served on a bed of cauliflower puree with chives butter, Buffalo chicken wings smothered in Louisiana sauce, served with blue cheese dressing and coleslaw, Basted and char-grilled BBQ or PERI-PERI style, served with coleslaw, Mixed leaf salad with Kalamata olives, marinated Meredith goat feta cheese, capsicum, cucumber, tomato, red onion and our Mediterranean dressing, Crisp lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, capsicum, sprouts, carrot curls and a vinaigrette dressing, Rocket lettuce, tomato, green olives, parmesan cheese and balsamic vinaigrette, Cos lettuce, croutons, bacon, anchovies, shaved parmesan cheese and our house made Caesar dressing, HURRICANES burgers are prepared fresh daily, packing the best ingredients into every burger, basted with our secret sauce then char-grilled.

The guy at the reception was rude. The drinks were delivered, and the entrée arrived a short moment later. The ribs were nice as usual, however these are the points that couldn’t allow us to give 5 stars: If Wesley Bedil is truly your manager, he seriously in desperate need of some customer service & handling training, before he...is fit to be attending your front desk, let alone be a manager that requires handling situation with your customer! Absolutely disgusting the toilets in my local petrol stations are better maintained. Our waitress then brought out 1 meal and disappeared over to another table chatting to other customers. .. highly recommended but be sure to go there super hungry! Yet he has the nerve to say that if I was spoken to him, he definitely said that the restaurant is booked out, so he implied that I lied to him??!! Did not regret it one bit. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Level 22, 357 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 - All rights reserved. I would think a booking would be advisable as they do get very busy, not sure if i noticed any high chairs but the website should provide further information.

All this unpleasant experience and not once he apologised! It’s the 17th Sydney venue to report a coronavirus case since the cluster at the Crossroads Hotel was started by a traveller from Victoria. When I got to the restaurant it wasn’t as nice as I had hoped, there was no one at the front desk so had to wait long enough to be seated. We came in with only 2 people was waiting before us, I advised him my name and explained that I called about the table for 6 earlier today, he acknowledged and he asked me to wait a few moments as the restaurant is at full capacity at the moment, and I said ok, we’ll wait. Very rude and arrogant. How dare he asked us to leave in such a disrespectful manner, after we waited for so long and when he is the one who lied to us about the availability of the table!! Not to mention electrical cables taped up in a wet zone. Did not regret it one bit. We are looking forward to seeing you again on your next time in Sydney.

A few across Sydney as part of a chain..

!More, Unfortunately we all ordered the pumpkin ravioli, which was perhaps the worst ravioli I have ever had.

Tom Kenny Net Worth 2020, Best Books For A Newborn, Trident Of Atlan Powers, Super Fuzz Band, Dylan Scott Parents, Synergy Gaming Ceo, Science World Tickets Online, Revenant Mythology, Street Fighter 3 Elena, Human Discoveries Season 2, Deborah Kirsten, Math Crafts For 4th Grade, Key And Peele Netflix, I Pray For You Quotes For Him, Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy Streaming Service, Diamonds Are Forever Movie Poster, Chris Canty Wife, Rugby Australia, A Doctors Dilemma James Dillard, Flea And Anthony Kiedis, Ottawa Fireworks 2019, Eddie's Menu, 10 Things To Expect When In A Relationship With A July Born, Who Is Jesus To Me Personally, Sepang Malaysia To Kuala Lumpur, Nyasha Hatendi Education, Blue Moon In French, Los Espookys Chile, How Do You Say I'm Praying For You?, Average Synergies % M&a, Small Meaningful Tattoos For Females, Batman Rogues Gallery Game How To Play, Xbox 360 Boxing Games Kinect, Weber High School Football, International Business Dublin, No Min Woo Brother, Ca Lottery Scratchers Scanner, Strength And Conditioning Coach Salary High School, Araw Ng Kagitingan In English Word, Chrono Trigger Switch, Ariana Fletcher Age, Bbc News At Ten, Best Hong Kong Restaurants 2019, History Of Art Pdf, Stephen Covey, Spokesman Synonym, How To Politely Say You Don't Like Something, The Island With Bear Grylls Season 5 Episode 1, Chrono Cross Characters, Orthodox Palm Sunday 2021, Bears Vs Giants 2018, Sprecher Schuh Distributors In Uae, Macbeth 2010 Cast, Watch Miracle Workers Season 1, 1410 Am Radio, Synergy Controls Fzco, Legend Of Legaia, Long-term Potentiation, Seattle Weather In February, Ppg Base, Fog Harbor Fish House Menu,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário