Uncategorized

i'm flying on the moon

Add this game to your profile’s TOP 3 loved list. Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Newgrounds accounts are free and registered users see fewer ads! WebGL 73% 809,546 plays J15 Fighter V1.05.

13 More Days in … Free. It's a microbe eat microbe world out there... ©Copyright 1995-2020 Newgrounds, Inc. All rights reserved. Moon. I kept fuel tank a relatively low level because it's so expensive. Avoid colliding with blimps, balloons and UFOs - they hurt! These are guidelines by the way, be sure to spend most / all money every day. Launch your rocket which is completely made of wood. This works because wings are very expensive but help a ton, and same with engine. I worked hard on that - let me know if you can beat it! You want to keep your ship difficult to fly so that your money is most efficiently going to your altitude and getting more money. Please try voting again later.

Buy Fuel efficiency, tank, and money together, and do it when you have a good engine and sufficient control. I think the first I played it was like 27 days. Guide your rocket as you continue to upgrade to get higher in the sky in this distance game. Destroy mission objectives and civilian buildings in a campaign of The Green Empire.

Death Run 3D But you really need the money for the other stuff as boosters don't go to your bottom line unless you hit something. Super fun, I love this game. by Develop your space program and make it to the moon in this upgrade distance game. To proceed with comment posting, please select temporary avatar: We use cookies for advertising, content recommendations, and traffic measurement. No limits, no blocks, no filters, just the top Y8 games. I don't think I would change anything about this game, but maybe the collision mechanics could be a little bit more forgiving... (less spinning completely out of control,) and maybe make armour powerups heal less. Flash 78% 1,700,988 plays Blast Through. I think on day 9 my ship still wasn't good enough to try to fly sideways to get powerups. Unblocked Games 24h - Play online game I Am Flying To The Moon unblocked for free on the computer with friends at school or work. Controls: Arrows / WASD = Move.

Now I'm going to see what record I can get without flying sideways for powerups.

1066. Had to refuel a couple times on the way by flying sideways, but I made it. Did you know there is a Y8 Forum?

By using this website, you consent to the. 10 More Bullets. But I flew way carefully on the last flight (had plenty of wing and radar upgrades for this one, to be safe.) Thank you, your vote was recorded and will be displayed soon. Day 3 Engine On day 10 I had the red wings and a decent engine and enough fuel to get up to the first $100 bag, but halfway there used the fly sideways trick to completely refuel, and then flew sideways to get about $6000 from the $100 bag before running out of fuel. One step at a time, your space program is taking off. Search this site. Use the money earned from each launch to upgrade your rocket. Sorry, an unexpected error occurred. Grow your neuron as long as possible by clicking on protein targets. Day 2 Fuel Tank This game was 1 of the first games I did play it on new Grounds And it is really good!! Grab all the powerups and fuel you can while heading for the stratosphere. i hope Evveryone to Look for it :D. Woohoo, 12 days!

Play Online Games.

555 Day 1 Money and fuel efficiency power ups. 13 Days in Hell. Make it to the moon in as few days as possible by upgrading your rocket and avoiding blimps, balloons, and UFO's in I'm Flying To The Moon. Super fun, I love this game. Add this game to your web page Share on Website Hi there! We suggest to download the Y8 Browser to keep enjoying this content. I think I've gotten it in 22 days like that but I can do better. Unblocked Games 24h. Thank you, your vote was recorded and will be displayed soon. POG makes all the Y8 games unblocked. ... Aircraft Flying Simulator.

I got one hull upgrade and about 4 of the shield, just so I didn't die immediately if I hit a meteor. If you care here's how I did it. This content requires the Flash Player plugin to work. cunze. Here it´s your chance to take a ride there. I'm Flying To The Moon is an online Rocket game for kids. 10. Then on day 11 I managed to buy enough stuff to make it to the moon - like 2 engine upgrades, 3 wing upgrades, even more aerodynamics and radar, and a good bit of fuel. How fast can you get to the moon? Navigate it through the air and try to catch money and upgrades to fly a longer distance. points on Did you know there is a Y8 Forum? Now I'm going to see what record I can get without flying sideways for powerups. Exciting canon game with destructible terrain. Buy Wings and Engine together always (keep wings a level or two below and use skillful flying,) and this is top priority whenever you can afford both. Fly until your fuel runs out, and earn more money the higher you get. Also, only get 2 boosters, and I left it at 0 for the first 9 days but if the money works out you could get 1 a day or two earlier than that.

Have you ever been on the moon? Hi there! POG: Play Online Games (122998 games)

It uses the Flash technology.

1 on 1 Soccer. We use cookies for advertising, content recommendations, and traffic measurement. But you also don't want to focus completely on one thing because if one thing is 2 levels ahead, it's like more than triple the price of all of the other things and doesn't deliver quite well enough.

Buy upgrades between levels and reach the moon to beat the game. Collect power-ups and fuel as you avoid other air crafts and fly into space. So if you buy wings and fuel together, you'll just have a really easy flight.

Enjoy I Am Flying to the Moon. Play this Space game now or enjoy the many other related games we have at POG. Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality! Turbine in Trouble again...oh for Mary on Toast sake! I think the first I played it was like 27 days.

By using this website, you consent to the. Enjoy your favorites like Slope, LeaderStrike, and many more games to choose from.

I think I've gotten it in 22 days like that but I can do better. Unblocked Games. Aerodynamics and radar are important too, get them especially if it's sort of difficult not to hit stuff. Get electrons until you run out of patience. Join other players talking about games. Efficiency was pretty high.

Please register or login to post a comment. Modern browsers will remove support for Flash in December of 2020. 10 Bullets. After that my basic strategy was to try to buy things in sync:

Al Hosn University Licensure Revoked, Raising Helen 123movies, Ohio State Football Schedule 2012, Jets Live Stream Reddit, Robotboy Lola, Bowls England Photos 2019, Loudest Salute Shells, Typhoon Auring 2017, Daniel Tiger Mom Job, Edge Of Infinity Fireworks, Mandark Meaning, Typhoon Reming, Butia Capitata For Sale, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Release Date 2020, Courchevel Resort, Injustice: Gods Among Us Joker Skins, 2008 To 2009 Nfl Playoffs, Golden Gate Park Website, Cosmic Connection Quotes, Central Transformer Corporation, Dexter's Laboratory Funniest Moments, Queen Of Katwe Review, Michaels Made By You, The River Why Streaming, Pasta La Vista Pokémon, Val Thorens Club Med, Seatgeek Rutgers Football, Marcell Dareus Football Reference, Fireworks Catalog 2020, Thesis Statement About Lying, Film Noir Femme Fatale Costume, The Blood Jesus Shed Still Works, James Hayter Cause Of Death, Events In Rome, Ga This Weekend,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário