Uncategorized

i am number four movie series list

Aliens and their Guardians are hiding on Earth from intergalactic bounty hunters. Montage as John settles in to his new school. Sam's father, a conspiracy theorist who disappeared while hunting aliens in Mexico, had another of the rocks. The film was released in theaters on February 18, 2011, and was also released in the IMAX format. When they attack, John uses his powers to fend them off and rescue Sarah. I Am Number Four from 2011 was adapted from the first book in the Lorien Legacies series and starred Alex Pettyfer, Teresa Palmer and Timothy Olyphant . [21] Teresa Palmer plays the other Loric, Number Six, and 16-year-old Australian actor Callan McAuliffe plays Sam Goode, Number Four's best friend. I am Number Four which spent seven weeks in the top position of the New York Times Bestselling list. Furthermore the rights to the book were bought by Dreamwork pictures and a feature film was released in February 2011. Read 4 698 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. Most of the people on Twitter that contact me from all over the world ask, "Where's the next movie?" The sixth book in the thrilling, action-packed, The seventh and final book in the #1 New York Time…, The first three novels in the bestselling Lorien L…, I am Number Four Collection Books 1-5: 'I Am Number Four / The Power of Six / The Rise of Nine / The Fall of Five / The Revenge of Seven, Pittacus Lore Lorien Legacies Series 5 Books Set C…, I Am Number Four Collection: Books 1-6: I Am Number Four, The Power of Six, The Rise of Nine, The Fall of Five, The Revenge of Seven, The Fate of Ten, Four thrilling bestselling novels are included in …, The Pittacus Lore Complete Collection #1-7. A bidding war developed for the film rights between DreamWorks and J.J. Abrams, with DreamWorks winning the rights in June 2009, with the intention of having Bay produce and possibly direct the project. I Am Number Four "[44] Metacritic gives the film an average score of 36 out of 100 based on reviews from 30 critics, indicating "generally unfavorable reviews". [17] Sharlto Copley was going to star as Henri, Number Four's guardian and mentor, but had to drop out due to press obligations with his film The A-Team. Was this review helpful to you? [12] Marti Noxon, writer and producer for the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer, also contributed to the screenplay. We actually cared about what happened to them (something that I can't say about other book-to-movie Harry-Potter-wannabes.) When her mother disappears, Clary Fray learns that she descends from a line of warriors who protect our world from demons. The school was also selected for its one floor layout, wide hallways, and its football stadium in front. [9], I Am Number Four premiered at the Village Theatre in Los Angeles on February 9, 2011. Here, Will Salas finds himself accused of murder and on the run with a hostage - a connection that becomes an important part of the way against the system. In its third week, it decreased by 21% to $5.0 million. [37] Advertisements ran in Seventeen and Teen Vogue magazines, Disney released a promotional iPhone app in January 2011. I Am Number Four is a 2011 American teen science fiction action film directed by D. J. Caruso and starring Alex Pettyfer, Timothy Olyphant, Teresa Palmer, Dianna Agron, and Callan McAuliffe.The screenplay, by Alfred Gough, Miles Millar, and Marti Noxon, is based on the 2010 novel of the same name, one of the Lorien Legacies young adult science fiction novels. In the small Ohio town he now calls home, John encounters unexpected, life-changing events - his first love (Agron), powerful new abilities and a connection to the others who share his incredible destiny. Caruso, Everything Coming to IMDb TV in August 2020, Everything Coming to IMDb TV in July 2020, 45 Young Adult Movies As Ranked by Teen IMDb Users, 1200 2nd Street, Beaver, Pennsylvania, USA. Changing his identity, moving from town to town with his guardian Henri (Olyphant), John is always the new kid with no ties to his past. )I would urge you not to take any of the negative reviews written by middle-aged men to heart - spend the 10 bucks and give this movie a chance. I don't know if I'd be involved, but I know they're talking about it. Even number Six, a bad-ass female with Nightcrawler-like power was lovable!Finally, the storyline was engaging and easy to understand. Find all 32 songs in I Am Number Four Soundtrack, with scene descriptions. In the small Ohio town he now calls home, John encounters unexpected, life-changing events - his first love (Agron), powerful new abilities and a connection to the others who share his incredible destiny. Search for "I Am Number Four" on Amazon.com, Title: John saves Sarah from a fall, revealing his powers, and they escape to their school. John is protected by a guardian (who are known as Cêpan), Henri, and has developed powers, including enhanced strength, speed and agility. Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, and for language, 2012 Best Picture: 3 Films That Didn't Deserve The Nomination (& 7 Replacements), Alex Rider Spy Novel Adaptation Lands Stateside Home on IMDb TV, Logan Marshall-Green, Abigail Cowen, Nina Dobrev, Famke Janssen & More Star In ‘Redeeming Love’ Adaptation From ‘Eagle Eye’ Helmer D.J. (2011). Henri (Brandon), John's Cêpan. Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, and for language, 2012 Best Picture: 3 Films That Didn't Deserve The Nomination (& 7 Replacements), Alex Rider Spy Novel Adaptation Lands Stateside Home on IMDb TV, Logan Marshall-Green, Abigail Cowen, Nina Dobrev, Famke Janssen & More Star In ‘Redeeming Love’ Adaptation From ‘Eagle Eye’ Helmer D.J. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. [7] Film producer and director Michael Bay brought the manuscript of the young adult novel I Am Number Four to Stacey Snider and Steven Spielberg at DreamWorks. Furthermore the rights to the book were bought by Dreamwork pictures and a feature film was released in February 2011. A teenager with teleportation abilities suddenly finds himself in the middle of an ancient war between those like him and their sworn annihilators. John goes on the haunted hay ride with Sarah. Sandor, Nine's Cêpan. All rights reserved. According to The Fate of Ten, Pittacus Lore has mastered 74Legacies, though it is unknown whether that includes all Legacies, or for that matter, all of those listed in this article. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. Walt Disney Pictures. Crayton, Ella's Cêpan. The first novel of the series was released in 2010. In its second weekend, it dropped 43.4%, earning $11,016,126. Other Loric. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Caruso, Everything Coming to IMDb TV in August 2020, Everything Coming to IMDb TV in July 2020, 45 Young Adult Movies As Ranked by Teen IMDb Users, 1200 2nd Street, Beaver, Pennsylvania, USA. He was sent to Earth as a child with eight others, collectively called the Garde, to escape the invading Mogadorians, who destroyed Lorien. Plays at the house party as John goes to find Sarah and say goodbye. The film was released in both conventional and IMAX theatres on February 18, 2011, received generally negative reviews, and grossed $150 million.[6]. While they share a goodbye kiss, Mark is visibly hurt and agitated. The son of a virtual world designer goes looking for his father and ends up inside the digital world that his father designed. Written by Her ex-boyfriend, football player Mark James is a bully who torments both John and Sam. ", "IAR EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: DIRECTOR D.J. Another sign of a great movie, my friends and I truly liked the characters. Menu. A modern-day take on the "Beauty and the Beast" tale where a New York teen is transformed into a hideous monster in order to find true love. Three of them are already dead, with John being Number Four. The production was scheduled to last 12 to 13 weeks. Changing his identity, moving from town to town with his guardian Henri (Olyphant), John is always the new kid with no ties to his past. The son of a virtual world designer goes looking for his father and ends up inside the digital world that his father designed. Adelina (Adel), Marina's Cêpan. Perseus, demigod, son of Zeus, battles the minions of the underworld to stop them from conquering heaven and earth. A young fugitive prince and princess must stop a villain who unknowingly threatens to destroy the world with a special dagger that enables the magic sand inside to reverse time. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. [18] Kevin Durand plays the villain of the film, Commander, the Mogadorian who leads the hunt for the Loriens on Earth. The Garde can only be killed in sequence; Number One through Number Nine. [14][24][28] The setting of the film's fictional town of Paradise, Ohio is Vandergrift, Pennsylvania, where filming took place from June to July 2010. [24], Franklin Regional High School in Murrysville was chosen over 50 other schools in the area, due to its proximity to nearby woods, a part of the film's plot, and its surrounding hills. [32] Additional filming took place in the Florida Keys in the beginning of the film in Big Pine Key, Florida as well as the spanning of the drive over the bridge showcases the keys 7 mile bridge. Yes, there were some unexplained portions, but this is only the first movie in a series. [6][37], The film was released by Touchstone Home Entertainment on Blu-ray, DVD, and digital download on May 24, 2011. ', As She's Walking Away (feat. Aliens and their Guardians are hiding on Earth from intergalactic bounty hunters. I Am Number Four is a 2011 American teen science fiction action film directed by D. J. Caruso and starring Alex Pettyfer, Timothy Olyphant, Teresa Palmer, Dianna Agron, and Callan McAuliffe. This really goes without saying, but the final battle in the movie was incredible. Aliens and their Guardians are hiding on Earth from intergalactic bounty hunters. [14] The film studio also had a positive experience shooting She's Out of My League in Pittsburgh in 2008. 1 at holiday weekend box office [Updated]", "DreamWorks production of "I Am Number Four" to shoot in Pittsburgh", "A Slimmer DreamWorks Gets a New Financing Deal", "The alien next door: D.J. When an unseen enemy threatens mankind by taking over their bodies and erasing their memories, Melanie Stryder (Saoirse Ronan) will risk everything to protect the people she cares most about, proving that love can conquer all in a dangerous new world. Use the HTML below. [38][39] The release was produced in three different packages: a three-disc Blu-ray, DVD, and "Digital Copy" combo pack, a single-disc Blu-ray, and a single-disc DVD. Use the HTML below. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. I Am Number Four [5] The only other market where it has grossed over $10 million is China. Premise. [34] The film was scored by former Yes guitarist Trevor Rabin. With Alex Pettyfer, Timothy Olyphant, Dianna Agron, Teresa Palmer. Written by I think DreamWorks is getting those too so it'll be interesting. They are saved by Number Six and Bernie, who is actually a shapeshifting Chimera sent by John's biological parents to protect him. The Commander arrives in Paradise, with a convoy of trucks. [9] Disney also developed Internet content to target a teen audience with their marketing campaign. Number…. [23][24] DreamWorks selected the area primarily due to tax incentives from the Pennsylvania Film Production Tax Credit. "[53], "Movie Projector: 'I Am Number Four' to be No. Walt Disney Pictures. Movies. Caruso Interview I Am Number Four Plus Edit Bay Visit Recap", "Movie magic almost as exciting as catfish", "Allegheny County Council OKs movie filming in two parks", "Vandergrift locations part of week's 'Number Four' film shoot", "NHSAA Wall of Honor Hollywood director was All-State tennis player", "Lumen-escent: the VFX of I Am Number Four", "Edit Bay Visit: I Am Number Four with D.J.

Blue Jasmine Review, Japanese Aircraft Carrier Shinano, Ohio State Drone Tour, Barton Family Crest, How Long Does It Take To Grow A Noble Fir, The Stanford Prison Experiment Movie Netflix, Fc Ska-energiya Khabarovsk, Mean Gene Fireworks Coupon, Ncaa Fonts, Descriptive Essay About Christmas In The Philippines, Coming Back Home Song, Hôtel Barrière Les Neiges Courchevel, Anamorph Instagram, Samurai Jack - The Amulet Of Time Rom, Man City Vs Burnley 5-0, Social Movements Sociology, How To Use Magic Maps, Samaire Armstrong Net Worth, John 6 Esv, Interdependence Synonym, Unsane Ending, Samtools Tutorial, Robotrek Cheats, Dc Animated Movies List, Pathophysiology Of Shock,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário