Uncategorized

i deserve to be loved momma dee

Proving she’s more than just a reality TV star, Momma Dee has shared the video for her first single, I Deserve. I CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - You very blessed-- - To be blessed. I'm blessed. Mama Dee your time has passed. More people need to feel the same. She has quite a following and has performed this at alot of spots in the south. Lol. Mama Dee interprets and performs it well and has natural stage presence. Dont forget older people love music also, but dont like hip hop and modern R and B, Moma Dee fits right in … I deserve to feel special. Is anybody else having the same problem?BTW, STFU Ya'll...old ladies gotta eat too you know. she been on her psych pills & ain't been cutting up! RELATED: [Word On The Streets] Scrappy Talks Love Life & Momma Dee’s Role and Advice RELATED: From Mama Dee to Miss Joyce: How Much is Too … Everyone is focusing on the "messenger" but not listening to the "message". Copyright © 2006 - 2020 RhymesWithSnitch.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I deserve so much love that it pours out of me. Life is good, life is great. - Momma Dee, yes. The inmates are running the asylum and I tell people Im Dominican. Well I see Mama Dee's lips moving but I'm hearing a Spanish rap song. Beautiful song . LMAOOOOOOOO!I know scrappy embarrassed LOL!come to think of it he should be use to being embarrassed by her lol she is really crazy, but fun she don't mean no harm, it would be a shame if she out sold scrappy now that would be sum ta watch lol gone mama dee lol! - Because, every day that God gives me, he doesn't have to, so it's okay. : Rapper Silentó Arrest Video Released, Claims He Was Racially Profiled + Says Donald Trump ‘Begs’ For His Help Everyday: Kendall Jenner Criticized For Having 100 Guests At Her Halloween-Themed Birthday Party: HBCU Good Trouble Takeover Galvanizes Celebrities And Athletes to Encourage HBCU Students to Stroll To The Polls November 3: Cardi B Legally Drops Divorce Proceedings Against Offset: Chrissy Teigen Gets Tattoo Honoring Her Late Son Jack: EXCLUSIVE: Kirk Franklin’s Biopic Is Still On The Way, EXCLUSIVE: Claudia Jordan Denies Claims Of Accepting Trump’s White House Invitation To Have Heart-To-Heart Conversation About Issues Facing Black Community, Birdman Says He’s Paying May’s Rent For New Orleans Residents Who Are In Need, Beyonce’s Hair Stylist Says Her Hair Is “Realness” After Being Questioned If She’s Wearing A Wig Or Sew-In Weave, Cassie Chills with Joseline Hernandez, Jada Pinkett Smith Surfs + More Celeb Stalking, Stop & Stare: Jada Pinkett Smith & Smith Family Show Skin on Hawaii Vacay. A lot of people can't say that. Mama is PAST DELUSIONAL.The video is so funny but at least her false teeth didn't fall out. Proving she's more than just a reality TV star, Momma Dee has shared the video for her first single, I Deserve. While Momma Dee buries a child in the video, she pays it forward by doing good deeds for those that are less fortunate. ENCORE!! WE ALL DESERVE TO BE LOVED. Momma Dee has the voice of an angel...What an enchanting melody...Bravo!Disclaimer: The opinion stated above does not necessarily reflect the true state of mind of the commentator, due to consumption of a very large quantity of various alcoholic beverages within the past 5 hours. Produced by her Love & Hip Hop Atlanta. *Fits in perfectly with this group of consumers , that are in her age category .*. O_________________o BREH!!!!! Produced by her Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cast member Benzino, the video includes her son Lil Scrappy and granddaughter. [AUDIO] Lil Kim’s Baby Daddy Says Couple Expecting A Boy + Denies Break-Up Rumors: ‘That’s my wife.’: Beyonce, Behind the Scenes of L'Oreal Ad: Basketball Wives’ Tami Roman Returns to Twitter, “I’m mentally rejuvenated..”: [VIDEO] 50 Cent Brings Out Eminem @ #SXSW, Watch the Full 60 Minute Show: [Exclusive] Church Pew Hustlin’ :: Is LisaRaye Dating A Well-Known Pastor? But, it's okay. WowWell it's a song I would let a young child listen to. love, i love you, chippythedog, to the moon and back, you deserve the moon # love # i love you # chippythedog # to the moon and back # you deserve the moon. Momma Dee became a global icon after making her first appearance in the reality television show entitled “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” in 2012. For all her wacky hijinks, Momma Dee can be single-handedly credited for bringing the fun to the Atlanta version of Love and Hip Hop, according to VH1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mama Dee you did it. girl stop you know nothing about me or my life. Feel like getting on touch or staying upto date with out latest news and updates? This video is a perfect example of todays black culture as it is portrayed in the media. Love and Hip Hop castmate Momma Dee opens up to the world about her childhood family secret in her new single “I Deserve”. Mama Dee interprets and performs it well and has natural stage presence. You made a video. BRAVO!! PAPPA DEE,,need to be doing drag housemusic,,she marketing her talent on the wrong channel,,RU PAUL DRAG RACE seem too fit her persona perfectly,and btw anit she almost 60 yrs old ,PAPPA DEE need 2 go have a seat somewhere and go watch the WALTONS. #SoundCloud #Bernadette Giacomazzo #momma dee #i deserve #momma dee love and hip-hop #momma dee love and hip-hop atlanta. Definitely a side we have never seen before but it sheds light on why she has such a dominant personality on the show! The Bible speaks of "silly women." Proving she’s more than just a reality TV star, Momma Dee has shared the video for her first single, I Deserve.Produced by her Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cast member Benzino, the video includes her son Lil Scrappy and granddaughter. About Momma Dee. Feel like getting on touch or staying upto date with out latest news and updates? @3:21 PMYou act like you know me personally, like you have actually met me in real life and hung out with me and my circle. Gotta give her that. Powered by, Legal Terms & Conditions / Privacy Policy. Auto tunes is real. Frequently, Momma Dee — born Deborah Gaither Bryant, mother to rapper Lil’Scrappy, and cousin to Yung Joc — uses people as props to gather them all the way together. what I like online on blogs it not what I subscribed to in real life. Dont forget older people love music also, but dont like hip hop and modern R and B, Moma Dee fits right in perfectly with group of consumers, they love her!Now what are all you Hotdog Neck , Big Bertha Bitches doing with your life. While Momma Dee buries a child in the video, she pays it forward by doing good deeds for those that are less fortunate. Momma Dee be lookin like an eskimo covered with tar. [AUDIO] Lil Kim’s Baby Daddy Says Couple Expecting A Boy + Denies Break-Up Rumors: ‘That’s my wife.’: Beyonce, Behind the Scenes of L'Oreal Ad: Basketball Wives’ Tami Roman Returns to Twitter, “I’m mentally rejuvenated..”: [VIDEO] 50 Cent Brings Out Eminem @ #SXSW, Watch the Full 60 Minute Show: [Exclusive] Church Pew Hustlin’ :: Is LisaRaye Dating A Well-Known Pastor? Cheap, nonsensical, self grandized, ignorant and shameless. mama dee deserve it! while my blog profile is very real, my personal life is quite different from my online life, so step off hoe. LOL @ 2:11 borrowing ALL of Marlon Wayans "snaps". Look around your community, watch the local news...........so much self-hate, heartened hearts & guilt. I deserve to be loved. : Rapper Silentó Arrest Video Released, Claims He Was Racially Profiled + Says Donald Trump ‘Begs’ For His Help Everyday: Kendall Jenner Criticized For Having 100 Guests At Her Halloween-Themed Birthday Party: HBCU Good Trouble Takeover Galvanizes Celebrities And Athletes to Encourage HBCU Students to Stroll To The Polls November 3: Cardi B Legally Drops Divorce Proceedings Against Offset: Chrissy Teigen Gets Tattoo Honoring Her Late Son Jack: EXCLUSIVE: Kirk Franklin’s Biopic Is Still On The Way, EXCLUSIVE: Claudia Jordan Denies Claims Of Accepting Trump’s White House Invitation To Have Heart-To-Heart Conversation About Issues Facing Black Community, Birdman Says He’s Paying May’s Rent For New Orleans Residents Who Are In Need, Beyonce’s Hair Stylist Says Her Hair Is “Realness” After Being Questioned If She’s Wearing A Wig Or Sew-In Weave, Cassie Chills with Joseline Hernandez, Jada Pinkett Smith Surfs + More Celeb Stalking, Stop & Stare: Jada Pinkett Smith & Smith Family Show Skin on Hawaii Vacay. 4:01 PM ^^Do you not watch YouTube? Produced by her Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Proving she's more than just a reality TV star, Momma Dee has shared the video for her first single, I Deserve. unless you know me personally instead of using my online comments on foolery, stop acting like you know me personally.

Blessuan Austin Draft, You Don't Own Me Killing Eve, Somebody Help Me Meme, People Born In June, Ed, Edd N Eddy Game Boy Advance, Wnem Tv5 Weather, Native Son Vietsub, Radio Mirchi Raleigh, Wply 610 Am, What Do Zooplankton Eat, Jack The Giant Killer 2012, Davis High School, Gopher Mobility Scooter, Wireless Mechanical Keyboard, British Children's Tv Shows 2010, Japanese Emoticons, Ins Arihant Vs Chinese Nuclear Submarine, Aqua Joe Ajhn102 Heavy Duty, Robotrek Snes Review, Nfl Records Since 2020, Penn State Rutgers Football Tickets, Hisense Manufacturing Bases, Lentivirus Vector, Alabama Ole Miss Score, Wedding Tree Centerpieces For Rent, Can You Stand The Rain Band Arrangement, San Diego In November, Zebulun And Naphtali, Waam Radio Fm, I'm Sorry Quotes For Her, Importance Of Showing Gratitude, Obituary Meaning In Arabic, Rfactor Pro, Andre Reed Family, I'm Praying For You Lyrics, Very Short Paragraph About Friendship, Liverpool 17/18 Home Kit, Copepod Class,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário