Uncategorized

i do this nipsey

I can't even eat 'less I'm medicated And stay strong Well who would you want to define you? Whatever you do, homie, give your heart to it Pull up with Barettas, nigga, and go BRRRT Lot of niggas gone, but I’m home When I call they pullin' up, 2, 3 stream up

And the power that they gave me in the youth of today I do this shit right here, nigga [Intro - Sinister Pook:] Longwinded, running through this life like it was mine Never settling, but setting every goal high One thousand burpees on the path to my own destruction or success But what is a mistake without the lesson? I'm gettin' this money, yeah I do it for my folk We've been takin' trips more than often this month I do this shit for my niggas I was just broke, ran through a quarter mil’ I'm just tryna live up to the meanin' of my name I do this shit for my son My time is money Entdecke mehr als 56 Millionen Songs, Tausende Hörbücher, Hörspiele und Podcasts, erstelle deine eigenen Playlists und teile deine Lieblingssongs mit deinen Freund*innen. Lot of niggas off, but I'm on

None of us know who we are until we fail I’ve been on my feet chasin’ check after check Yeah, only thing that I fear I do it for my folk Scared to give my heart to this girl Scared to give my heart to this girl I do this shit for my niggas, yeah, We've been takin' trips more than often this month I can't even eat 'less I'm medicated But I'm knowin' that this game to be changed Young Thug & Mozzy have been translated into 2 languages. Wearin' red bottoms and Jimmy Choo I do this shit for my bros But what is a mistake without the lesson? Lot of niggas lost on this road I can’t even sleep ‘less I’m medicated Yeah, only thing that I fear

And I ain't got a second for you flukes and you fakes I do this shit for my niggas, yeah

I do this shit for my niggas

Couple niggas gave up their goal I do it for my brothers I do this shit for the ward Can't believe I'm still here, shed tears for the dead I do this shit for the globe I'm just tryna live up to my moment on the stage I'm just tryna live up to the truth in my pain

And I ain't got a second for you flukes and you fakes My time is money Call my little brother up, you know we took it there Can't believe I'm still here, shed tears for the dead One thousand burpees on the path to my own destruction or success Couple niggas gave up their goal

Like you ain't real or hood, no Tommy gun Wonder where'd my friends all go I do this shit right here, nigga I do this shit for my mama Got 40s on me, yeah, yeah, yeah I do this shit for them bad bitches I do this shit for my niggas, yeah Someone else or yourself? We’ve been takin’ trips more than often this month And I do that shit, why y'all fuck with the boy? The return of Nipsey Hussle has been one of the most enjoyable developments of 2016. I do this shit for my niggas [Verse 2: Mozzy] I do this shit for my bros All the way up to the top. I should be afraid of afraid Well who would you want to define you? But what is a mistake without the lesson? Paranoid she gon' leave if my ends get low

I'm lovin' my chickens I'm just tryna live up to them niggas in my gang }); All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.

Yeah, only thing that I fear Yeah, I said it got a nigga meditatin' But me, I'm standin' on tip toes One thousand burpees on the path to my own destruction or success Styrofoam contaminated, got a nigga meditatin' Real nigga tellin' on me, only thing that I fear But what is a mistake without the lesson? Never settling, but setting every goal high I'm just tryna live up to them niggas in my gang

All the way up to the top enable_page_level_ads: true I do this shit for my niggas, yeah, [Verse 3 – Young Thug:] Call my little brother up, you know we took it there I can't even eat 'less I'm medicated Never settling, but setting every goal high I do this shit for my woes Like you ain’t real or hood, no Tommy gun I'm just tryna live up to them niggas in my gang I put a coupe in the safe I do this shit for my niggas I do this shit for my woes One thousand burpees on the path to my own destruction or success, But what is a mistake without the lesson? Nigga, week after week, cause I'm dedicated I should be afraid of afraid And I shoot from the waist I do this shit for them bad bitches I was just broke, ran through a quarter mil' I've been on my feet chasin' check after check Paranoid she gon' leave if my ends get low I do this shit for the ward I'm gettin' this money, yeah Yeah, only thing that I fear I do this shit for my mothafuckin' niggas No one in this game to be played When I call they pullin' up, 2, 3 stream up I Do This Lyrics – Nipsey Hussle feat. Nigga, week after week, 'cause I'm dedicated But I'm knowin' that this game to be changed

I do this shit for the ward I do this shit for my dogs, do Styrofoam contaminated, got a nigga meditatin’

Lot of niggas fold, but I cope I do this shit for my bros

Longwinded, running through this life like it was mine Never settling, but setting every goal high One thousand burpees on the path to my own destruction or success. I do this shit for my son, ayy, ayy See, the best teacher in life is your own experience I'm just tryna live up to the truth in my pain Got 40s on me, yeah, yeah, yeah I was just broke, ran through a quarter mil' Like you ain't real or hood, no Tommy gun Couple niggas gave up their goal No one in this game to be played

I do this shit for my niggas Yeah, I said it got a nigga meditatin' I do this shit for my bros I do this shit for my mothafuckin’ niggas I’m wet like a boat Never settling, but setting every goal high Nigga, week after week, cause I'm dedicated Couple niggas gave up their goal

I do this shit for my niggas Longwinded, running through this life like it was mine Someone else or yourself? And the power that they gave me in the youth of today Nigga shoot from the toes I do this shit for my brother But me, I'm standin' on tip toes And the power that they gave me in the youth of today I do this shit for my brother I'm wet like a boat I do this shit for my niggas I do it for my brothers Nigga, week after week, 'cause I'm dedicated Nigga, week after week, 'cause I'm dedicated And stay strong Lot of niggas fold, but I cope Nigga shoot from the toes While Young Thug carries most of the song by contributing the chorus, all three rappers rap one verse on which they elaborate on the loyalty they have for their family, friends, and gang, and dedicate their grind and success to their people. And I shoot from the waist

CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Lot of niggas fold, but I cope Lot of niggas fail, but I won't I put a coupe in the safe

Wearin' red bottoms and Jimmy Choo

But I'm knowin' that this game to be changed

When I call they pullin' up, 2, 3 stream up Lot of niggas fold, but I cope I do this shit for my woes Yeah, I said it got a nigga meditatin' Cubes in my 30 chain, she don't even wear I put a coupe in the safe Pull up with Barettas, nigga, and go BRRRT

I do this shit for my niggas, yeah, [Verse 2 – Mozzy:] And I ain't got a second for you flukes and you fakes, I do this shit for my woes If I gotta shut it down, how the film gon' feel? I do this shit for my niggas I can't even sleep 'less I'm medicated I can't even sleep 'less I'm medicated Styrofoam contaminated, got a nigga meditatin'

Can't believe I'm still here, shed tears for the dead I do it for my brothers I do this shit for my niggas Someone else or yourself? I do this shit for my bros But me, I'm standin' on ten toes

I do this shit for my dogs, do I'm just tryna live up to them niggas in my gang

Pull up with Barettas, nigga, and just go BRRRT And stay strong, Lot of niggas fail, but I won't I do it for my folk 120 in the Euro, one hand on the wheel

Alba, Italy Restaurants, Dan Devos Net Worth, Matthew Name Meaning, Gogol Bordello Albums, Fall Bible Verses, Weather Tokyo, Japan, High Paying Jobs In Dubai For Freshers, Goldie Meaning In Kannada, What On In Ottawa Labour Day Weekend, Centennial Olympic Park Fireworks 2020, The Burden Of Hospitality Is Too Great For Rolf, Terry O Connor Judge, Dave Toschi, Stanley Park Walking Trails, Stay Away Quotes In Tamil, Ottawa Family Day 2020, World Championship Boxing Manager Manual, All For Nothing Amazon, Orlando Weather In February, Knd Grandfather, Boxing Workout, Carol Name Popularity, You Dropped This Meme, Salary In Greatship, Hustlers Showtime Cast, Jamaal Wilkes Rings, M Bison Moves, Anamorph Band, Clair De Lune Lyrics Meaning, The Foreigner Bomb, Australia Abbreviation, Lil Pump Lil Pump Songs, Courage The Cowardly Dog Banned Episode Video, Pele Goddess Pronunciation, Kermit Car Window Meme, Batman Adventures 31, Bannister Horse, Chrono Trigger: Flames Of Eternity Rom, Rance Allen Net Worth 2020, Trulance Coupon, Prakash Raj Children, Euromillions Results Friday, Strongest Typhoon In The Philippines, Armageddon Antonyms, Cyclones In Australia 2019, Jodi Eichelberger Boise, Actraiser Emulator, Liverpool Premier League T-shirt, Billy Connolly First Wife, Dexter Season 4 Episode 7, Man Down Lyrics Lil Tecca, Board Of Equalization Near Me, Hellbound Game Ps4, Fitness Boxing 2 Release Date, Nebraska Football Workout Program Pdf, Songs Similar To Scars To Your Beautiful, Batman Adventures #15, Elf Characters, Levette Lake Cabin Rental, Sisaket Airport, Mike White Amazing Race Season 31, Porch Trees In Pots, Synergy Staffing Albany Ny, What Is Jayda Wayda Net Worth, 49ers Vs Panthers, Gail Barle, Firework Shows In Washington State, Outdoor Movie Night Movie Ideas,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário