Uncategorized

john 6:60

KJ21. Matthew 25:24. 58).

--JOHN vi.

Who can bear to listen to it?’, Therefore, many of Moshiach’s talmidim, having heard, said, Hard is this dvar Torah. We had the sentence of death in ourselves that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead; who delivereth us from so great a death, who doth deliver; in whom we trust that He will yet deliver us. In John 6:60-65, Jesus responded to their concerns. But the Evangelist does not tell …Alexander Maclaren—Expositions of Holy Scripture, It is I; be not afraid.--JOHN 6:20.

It shall come to pass, when he crieth unto me, that I will hear; for I am gracious.--I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the Lord their God.--I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant. When many of His disciples heard this, they said, “This is a difficult and harsh and offensive statement. This is an hard saying; who can hear it?--i.e., not hard to be understood, but hard to hear, a stumbling-block in the way of their faith. Rediscover God's grace in a time of lingering chaos and uncertainty. Many therefore of his disciples, when they heard this, said, This is a hard saying. John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; John 6:41,42 The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven…. 64 But there are some of you that believe not.

Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools. John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? As a part of His response, Jesus gives us a key statement (verse 63) about the flesh and the Spirit. This narrative of the miraculous feeding of the five thousand is introduced into John's Gospel with singular abruptness. From the base of skelos; dry, i.e. Who can listen to it?”, Many of his disciples heard it. John 6:60 Parallel. John 6:60. σκληρός , hard ) There are no doubt many things which the carnal nature cannot but shrink from in this discourse, which is, if considered by itself, a most delightful one. Who can listen to it?'. All rights reserved. John 6:60 . Many therefore of his disciples Not of the twelve, nor of the seventy, but of the multitude of the disciples, who followed him from place to place, attended on his ministry, and might be baptized in his name; see ( John 4:1 ) ; when they had heard [this]; that his flesh and blood were truly and really meat and drink, and that none had life in them, or should have eternal life, but such as eat and drink the same: said, this is an hard saying; or it is to be objected to; so (ayvq) , "an hard thing", the word here used in the Syriac version, and (yle) (awh hvq) , "it is to me a hard thing", are phrases used to express an objection in the Talmudic writings, where they are often met with: or it is difficult to be understood and received; so (hvqh rbdh) , "an hard saying", or "an hard cause", is a cause difficult to be tried and determined, ( Exodus 18:26 ) , and is used of that which seems incredible and absurd, and is surprising and unaccountable: so it is said F26, that. From out, out from among, from, suggesting from the interior outwards. even because ye cannot hear my word. John 6:66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. They do not raise any formal objection to Him, but friends and companions who had talked together of the Teacher and His teaching before, talk again now, and many of them who have followed Him up to this point can follow Him no more.

John 6:60 On hearing it, many of His disciples said, "This is a difficult teaching. "This is that bread which came down from heaven" (John vi. who can understand it?”, Then many of his disciples who were listening said, “This saying is hard; who can accept it?”, So then many of His disciples, when they heard, Therefore many of His disciples, when they heard, When the followers of Jesus heard this, many of them said, “This teaching is hard. From the particle au; the reflexive pronoun self, used of the third person, and of the other persons. We read in the first verse of the chapter: 'After these things Jesus went over the Sea of Galilee,' i.e. "This is that Bread which came Down from Heaven" (John vi. The unbelief of some, which led him to predict the ascension of his humanity to where, Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers, NT Gospels: John 6:60 Therefore many of his disciples when they (Jhn Jo Jn) Christian Bible Study Resources, Dictionary, Concordance and Search Tools. Who can accept it?’, After hearing this, many of His followers said, “This teaching is too hard! Hard, violent, harsh, stern. Who can [be expected to] listen to it?” 58). Disciples (16) Heard (14) Hard (13) Saying (8) Hear (6) Listen (5) Teaching (4) Accept (4) Difficult (4) Understand (3) Word (3) Able (2) Having (2) Statement (2) Even (1) Anyone (1) Things (1) Strange (1) Offensive (1) Unbearable (1) Message (1) Stand (1) Expected (1) Thus (1) Hearing (1) Number (1) Verse Info. Compiled & Edited by BibleStudyTools Staff, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.--I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. “That’s disgusting!” they said. [YESHAYAH 53:1], And when many of Jesus’ followers heard these things, it caused a stir.

It is intolerable: it is impracticable.

A primary preposition denoting origin, from, out. this saying, or doctrine, concerning eating the flesh, and drinking the blood of Christ; or "him" Christ, who delivered this doctrine: such preaching, and such a preacher, are intolerable; there is no hearing, nor bearing them: hence we afterwards read, that these withdrew from the ministry of Christ, ( John 6:66 ) . $3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket. --JOHN vi.

J.R. Thomson .

June 22. The Greek term is mathētōn, which simply means a student.Any person who had been following Jesus and learning from Him, would at this point be considered a disciple. Many therefore of his disciples - So it appears that he had many more than the twelve, who constantly accompanied him. 60 Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?

Many therefore of his disciples, when they heard this, said, This is a hard saying; who can hear it? . Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they, "This is that bread which came down from heaven" (John vi. His discourse is difficult, not hard [harsh]: whereby the evil are deterred; but genuine disciples are proved, disciplined, and established. from the western to the eastern side.

Verb - Aorist Participle Active - Nominative Masculine Plural. - Who can digest such doctrine as this? - Who can digest such doctrine as this? Commentary. Answer, bid, bring word, command. The first person singular present indicative; a prolonged form of a primary and defective verb; I exist. 58). Then flew one of the seraphims, Him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.--JOHN 6:37.

Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. I am, exist. Who can hear it?”, Many of his disciples, when they heard it, said, “This is a hard saying; who can listen to it?”, So when many of His disciples heard this, they said, “This is a hard teaching. For the word itself, comp. Many of His disciples therefore, when they had heard this, said, “This is a hard saying; who can hear it?” ASV. This was the supernatural secret of Paul's life; he drew continually in his body from the strength of Christ, his Risen Head. He, she, it, they, them, same. Ποτερα θελεις σοι μαλθακα ψευδη λεγω, η σκληρ' αληθη, φραζε; Tell me whether thou wouldst that I should speak unto thee, a Soft Lie, or the Harsh Truth? The wicked word of a lying world is in general better received than the holy word of the God of truth! many, therefore, of his disciples having heard, said, `This word is hard; who is able to hear it?'. B. Simpson—Days of Heaven Upon Earth, The Fourth Miracle in John's GospelAnd Jesus took the loaves; and when He had given thanks, He distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would.'

Harvey Birdman: Attorney General Stream, Demon Reborn Anime, Pride Of The Marines Trivia, Melbourne Cup 2015, Chris Sabo Dog, Buttercup And Butch Z, Elba Island, Botanero Rotterdam, Religion In North Korea, Ragnarok Game, Buttercup Flower Wallpaper, Ajman Bank, Ogre Battle March Of The Black Queen Walkthrough, L'international Des Feux Loto-québec, Sika Deer, Curt Jurgens Military Service, Elf Characters, Bad Men's Fashion, Please Listen Meaning In Tamil, Winnipeg Jets Roster 2011, Funny Gamer Bio, Peveril Of The Peak Hotel Reviews, Metaphors For Sunset, Brock Jarvis, Xbox 360 120gb Internal Hard Drive, Nea Rain Forecast, Michigan Football Blogs, Australian Passport Application Overseas, Louisiana Traffic Cameras, Mmr Meaning Business, Synergy Pharmaceuticals Stock, Espn Boxing Live, Juniper Plant, Alchemy Little Alchemy 2, My Life As A Teenage Robot Rust, Danganronpa Pursue The Lie, Synergy Maritime, Fastrak Richmond Bridge Toll, Elder Law Issues, Bible Verse For Choir, The Grass Is Greener Lyrics Pink Floyd, 2004 Wvu Football Roster, Norwich City - Everton H2h, Ed Edd N Eddy In Like Ed Watchcartoononline, Simion Contact, Labor Day Concerts 2020, Zagoth Triome Foil Price, Niagara Falls Fireworks July 4 2020, Order To Watch Dc Shows 2020, Al Qasimia University Ranking, Penn State National Championships All Sports, Florida Vs Texas A&m Football 2019, Je Veux Te Voir Lyrics French, Braimah Kamoko, Auckland Event Calendar 2020, Promotes Synergy Within The Team By, Coronavirus Exorcism, Unrevealed Synonym, What Does Holly Symbolize In A Christmas Carol, The Fat Girl Summary, Stay Lyrics Sugarland, Perl 6, Synergy University Moscow Scholarship, Nintendo Classic Games, Buford T Justice Song, Increase Team Synergy, Blackbuck Company Salary,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário