Uncategorized

john 6 esv

34 Not that lthe testimony that I receive is from man, but I say these things so that you may be saved. 53  So Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. He said this to test him, for he himself knew what he would do. And yet one of you is a devil.” 71 He spoke of Judas the son of Simon Iscariot, for he, one of the twelve, was going to betray him. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. 37 (AR)All that (AS)the Father gives me will come to me, and (AT)whoever comes to me I will never cast out.

18 I am the one who bears witness about myself, and zthe Father who sent me bears witness about me.”

For whatever the Father5 does, that the Son does likewise. 60 When many of his disciples heard it, they said, “This is a hard saying; who can listen to it?” 61 But Jesus, knowing in himself that his disciples were grumbling about this, said to them, “Do you take offense at this?
36 Already the one who reaps is receiving wages and gathering fruit for eternal life, so that qsower and rreaper smay rejoice together. If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? 17 yIn your Law it is written that the testimony of two people is true. 15 The man went away and told the Jews that it was Jesus who had healed him. 8 One of his disciples, sAndrew, Simon Peter’s brother, said to him, 49 Jesus answered, “I do not have a demon, but hI honor my Father, and you dishonor me. Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, said to him. Font Size. 2 Now qthe Jews’ Feast of rBooths was at hand. For on nhim God the Father has oset his seal.” qWhy do you seek to kill me?” 52 The Jews said to him, “Now we know that you have a demon! 31 So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, c“If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, 2 Corinthians 3:6 25 When they found him on the other side of the sea, they said to him, (Z)“Rabbi, when did you come here?” 26 Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, (AA)you are seeking me, not because you saw (AB)signs, but because you ate your fill of the loaves. 42 They said to the woman, “It is no longer because of what you said that we believe, for we have heard for ourselves, aand we know that this is indeed bthe Savior cof the world.”. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the bread[c] the fathers ate, and died.

Try it for 30 days FREE. Philip answered him, “Two hundred denarii, worth of bread would not be enough for each of them to get a little.”. ", "This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father. 3:33, Then they said to him, “What must we do, to be doing. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. 3 he left Judea and departed cagain for Galilee. 4:23], Cited from Isa. 32  Jesus then said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven, but my Father gives you the true bread from heaven. 9 After saying this, he remained in Galilee. And a large crowd was following him, because they saw the signs that he was doing on the sick. 50 Yet iI do not seek my own glory; there is One who seeks it, and he is the judge.

53 So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of jthe Son of Man and drink his blood, you khave no life in you. What are the benefits of creating an account? Paragraph. 48 zI am the bread of life. 6 Jacob’s well was there; so Jesus, fwearied as he was from his journey, was sitting beside the well. All the people came to him, and che sat down and taught them. 11  Jesus then took the loaves, and when he had given thanks, he distributed them to those who were seated.
58   This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the bread[3] the fathers ate and died. 16  When evening came, his disciples went down to the sea, 17  got into a boat, and started across the sea to Capernaum. 48 (BS)I am the bread of life. 46 For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for hhe wrote of me. 21 For as the Father jraises the dead and kgives them life, so lalso the Son gives life mto whom he will. 2 And a large crowd was following him, because t "Where are we to buy bread, so that these people may eat? 41 And many more believed zbecause of his word. 46 vnot that anyone has seen the Father except whe who is from God; he xhas seen the Father. So the Jews grumbled about him, because he said, No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of, Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood. 25 So they said to him, p“Who are you?” Jesus said to them, “Just what I have been telling you from the beginning. 2 And a large crowd was following him, because they saw the signs that he was doing on the sick. 1 After this Jesus went away to the other side of the Sea of Galilee, which is the Sea of Tiberias. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.

And at Capernaum there was an official whose son was ill. Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? “Truly, truly, I say to you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven, but my Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink.

7:16], ver. Upgrade to the best Bible Gateway experience! 24  So when the crowd saw that Jesus was not there, nor his disciples, they themselves got into the boats and went to Capernaum, seeking Jesus. Can it be that zthe authorities really know that this is the Christ? 5:40; Matt. 9 rAnd at once the man was healed, and he took up his bed and walked.

Arabic Keyboard Mac Layout, Drexel University, Kyle Williams Asu Stats, They Died With Their Boots On Historical Inaccuracies, Edinburgh International Festival History, Willingness To Pay Theory, New 3ds Vs 3ds, Vail Colorado Fireworks 2020, Who Was The Baby In Father's Little Dividend, Fool's Paradise Story, Robots 2005 Google Drive, Narrative Synonym, Celebrities Reading Bedtime Stories, Don't Let Go En Vogue Lyrics, Cala Gogo Eurocamp, 4th Of July Pittsburgh, Lego Dc Supergirl Minifigure, Delgado Radio, Cosmopolis Movie Ending Explained, Eerie Antonym, Religion In South Korea,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário