Uncategorized

jose l torres tattoo reddit

While they can also symbolize who you love and what you believe in, Jose ended up using it for a very different purpose…. “I, Jose L. Torres am getting a tattoo voluntarily on January 2, 2019 so that I can earn my wife’s trust back for the pain and suffering I have caused in our marriage,” the first paragraph of the tattoo … '", "Do you think it was an artist's mistake or the wife was like, 'TATTOO EXACTLY WHAT IS ON THIS FUCKING PAPER' and the tattoo artist followed through? Jose is a black and grey surrealism tattoo artist located in Fayetteville NC, and tattooing nationwide. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, Based on info from the business and our users, Verified by Business .css-9g3rm2{width:18px;height:18px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(0,115,187,1);}.css-9g3rm2::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-9g3rm2::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-9g3rm2 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, Black and Grey realism and surrealism tattoo artist in Fayetteville NC. motives, but you can look for the specific artist, who has done amazing work. He started tattooing with his uncle as a teenager in Miami in 2005, and has continued to evolve as a tattoo artist ever since. ", "I think this marriage is going to be juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust fine. Sometimes, people don’t even remember how or why they got their tattoo. Sadly, Jose’s tattoo also got some unwanted attention…. According to Unilad, Jose got the tattoo in order to regain his wife’s trust back as he was caught cheating on her.The tattoo says, “I, Jose L. Torres am getting a tattoo voluntarily on January 2, 2019 so that I can earn my wife’s trust back for the pain and suffering I have caused in our marriage. We don’t know for sure that this tattoo is real, but we hope it is. The daily lifestyle email from Metro.co.uk. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. So, just because someone else has a tiger on arm, it does not mean that your tattoo of a tiger will not be special. So, the hardest thing when it comes to tattooing is coming up with the idea for the tattoo. However, Jose knew exactly what he was doing…. Why any wife would want to be reminded of these things whenever they see their husband shirtless, we’ll never know. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. We’re hoping to speak to Jose about his decision and find out how the tattoo has gone down with his wife, but haven’t managed to make contact yet. Jose is a tattooer originally from Miami FL. Get your next tattoo by the best tattoo artist in North Carolina. While every marriage is different, there are many ways to fix a broken relationship.

He is now the proud owner of Sacred Raven Tattoo in Fayetteville. Originally from Houston, Texas, Jose seemed to be enjoying his life and a seemingly happy marriage. However, he threatened to sabotage his relationship with the latter after having an affair with another woman. Learn more. Dodgy cover-ups, also great. “English is my second lenguage [sic] i have a really hard time with spelling that’s why always ask the costumers to make sure of the spelling,” Jorge wrote. Would you get a tattoo like this for your significant other? Jose is a tattooer originally from Miami FL. However, that all changed very quickly…, While his most recent tattoo sent the internet into an absolute frenzy, it’s actually not the first time Jose has got “inked.”, The young man actually got his name tattooed a few years prior…. One issue that many had with Jose’s tattoo was that there were typos. Jose Torres is one of the best black and grey tattoo artists near Fayetteville, NC. So, the first thing on the list before getting a tattoo is making the appointment. While the details about his affair are cloudy, it seems like Jose’s wife ultimately found out about his infidelity, one way or another. See what jose torres (jt080409) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. Then there are those tattoos that were obviously a result of a night full of bad decisions. On face value, getting a full paragraph plastered on your chest and torso seems like a strange move. They can symbolize who you are. – Torres’s tattoo ended up surfacing online, going viral for the wrong reasons, with many pointing out the numerous typos in the message. Let's take a look and let our readers be the judge. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. ", "It will be just fine until the wife gets a matching tattoo one day that says 'No way Jose. Also, Jose hasn’t spoken about his decision ever since his tattoo went viral. And while we've seen plenty of juicy Instagram comments reacting to the tattoo, Reddit of course provided many of the best replies to the photo. Unlike other people, who may have got down on their knees to beg for forgiveness, Jose thought of an alternative idea: get a tattoo expressing his regret. If you are into realism, and you decided that you want to get a new tattoo, then you should take a look at Jose Torres tattoo. Misspelled ones are brilliant. However, he eventually got caught…. Whether it was catching him in bed with another woman or checking his phone one time, their marriage would never be the same…. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Jose Torres Tattoo. The tattoo reads: ‘I, Jose L. Torres am getting a tattoo voluntarily on January 2, 2019 so that I can earn my wife’s trust back for the pain and suffering I have caused in our marriage. ", "Probably should've cut your losses and just ponied up some alimony/child support. I'm not sure who's the 4th but Antonio Lopez, Torres and Aguero are parts of that band. For whatever reason, the grass was greener on the other side for Jose. Tattoos that have words misspelled or are just poorly constructed are often ridiculed online. This statement was intended to win back the trust of Jose’s wife. Specializing in black and grey realism, color realism tattoos,…. People often wait even for two months before they get a tattoo, because Mr. Jose Torres is really busy, which can speak a lot about his work. – In a desperate attempt to try and win her back, Torres got a tattoo on his chest, which described himself as a “liar” and a “cheater.” “The only response I got from him was that he was sure because he [messed] up and he [wanted] it to prove he would change,” Jorge said. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, 3 reviews that are not currently recommended, in Permanent Makeup, Hair Salons, Hair Removal, 10 locals recently requested an appointment. Over the years, we've seen girlfriends and boyfriends, husbands and wives get revenge on their significant other in fairly extreme ways.
There used to be a 4 close-friends all play for Atletico Madrid at the same time and they decided to have tattoo in Tengwar. “Even before I started tattooing I [asked] him again.”. Sprawling down his chest to just above his belly button, the tattoo read like an incredibly strange contract. The u/tattootorres community on Reddit. According to tattoo artist Jorge, who goes by @sickcat_13 on Instagram, a man named Jose L. Torres asked him to tattoo a statement on his chest and stomach. Let us know your thoughts, opinions and questions in the comments section on Facebook. ", "Seeing that he also has his own name tattooed above the bellybutton means he's a sure keeper. All consultations are free! On January 2nd, a husband and ink enthusiast from Houston, Texas got a tattoo for his wife. Jose Torres tattoo is definitely a piece of art that you will be wearing on your body for the rest of your life. After enduring Jorge’s needle, Jose emerged from his seat and took a look at the message in the mirror. While AirPods have changed the game when it comes to headphones, so many people have already lost ... BrainSharper is your news, entertainment, music fashion website. Now he specializes in Black and Grey Realism tattoos. Jose L. Torres seemed to have everything he could’ve hoped for: a well-paid job, a home, and a loving wife by his side.

– Jose L. Torres from Houston, Texas, was left with regret and shame after his wife caught him cheating on her with another woman. ‘The only response I got from him was that he was sure because he mess up and he want it to prove he would change,’ wrote Jorge. As of May 2019, there is no definitive answer as to whether or not Jose’s wife ended up taking him back. He started tattooing with his uncle as a teenager in Miami in 2005, and has continued to evolve as a tattoo artist ever since. Guilt and regret were the feelings that finally encourage Jose get himself inked….

There’s a cruel joy in someone else’s terrible tattoo. Our multifaceted artists specialize in custom artistic tattoo designs and are experienced in all styles of tattooing. EDIT: The 4th one is Maniche, that guy who scored … The whole point of getting a tattoo, which is created by the tattoo artist itself is paying respect for the art. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

2005/06 Sheffield Shield Final, Darron Lee Stats, Australian Politicians Pay Rise 2020, Lil Nas X Cars, Doh Meaning Slang, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends Coco Backstory, Panic Room Online Streaming, Daniel Tiger Mini Plush Friends, Blackbuck Upsc, Total Synergy Trial, Super Typhoon December 2019 Philippines, Sam Haliti Date De Naissance, World Lottery Ticket, Somebody Help Me Meme, Allan Clarke Leeds, You Dropped This Crown Meaning, Tnt Fireworks Coupons, Taxi Cab Number Theorem, American College Of Financial Services Promo Code, Balsam Fir Christmas Trees, Wygc Radio, Ari Without Makeup And Lashes, Disney Reorganization, Stickfight Infinity Pc,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário