Uncategorized

julio cesar martinez trainer

Is flyweight titleholder Julio Cesar Martinez a threat to Juan Francisco Estrada and Roman Gonzalez at junior bantamweight? Julio Cesar Martinez has set his sights on unification battles in 2021 before moving to Super-Flyweight as the WBC World Flyweight king meets Moises Calleros tonight at TV Azteca Studios in Mexico City, Mexico, live on DAZN. He’s a very hard-working, smiling, laughing, positive fighter. Isaac Cruz: Mike Tyson From Mexico Was Born Tonight - I'd Love Teofimo Lopez, Gervonta Davis' KO of Santa Cruz: Crawford, Spence, Haney, Garcia React, Gervonta Davis vs. Leo Santa Cruz - CompuBox Punch Stats, Gervonta Davis Bags One-Punch Brutal Knockout of Leo Santa Cruz in Sixth, Naoya Inoue Breaks Down, Drops, Stops Jason Moloney in Seven, Gervonta Davis vs. Leo Santa Cruz - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard, Mario Barrios Stops Ryan Karl in Sixth of Fire-Fight, Mikaela Mayer Decisions Ewa Brodnicka To Capture WBO Title, Alex Saucedo Suffered Two Brain Bleeds During Barboza Bout; Retires At 26, Mario Barrios vs. Ryan Karl - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard, 'The Journey - Charlo Doubleheader' 30 Minute Special, Showtime Releases Trailer For Documentary 'Ringside', Charles Martin Reacts To Helenius Stopping Kownacki, Robert Helenius Reacts To Shocking TKO of Kownacki, Adam Kownacki Reacts To TKO Defeat To Helenius, Joseph Parker Reflects on Fury-Wilder, Talks Return, Mikey Garcia Reflects on Fury-Wilder, Talks Vargas, Eddie Hearn Reflects on Fury Stopping Wilder, More, Kenny Porter Reacts To Tyson Fury Stopping Wilder, Jose Ramirez Reacts To Tyson Fury Stopping Wilder, Heavyweight Avalanche Starts With Usyk-Chisora, Jaime Munguia Fights Through Fire, Stops Johnson in Six Due To Severe Cut.

Oleksandr Usyk Warns Anthony Joshua: I'm Coming For You! “We’re really happy that Eddy Reynoso and the rest of the guys have accepted us into that group. The former heavyweight titleholder, speaking on a Twitter video and also tweeting, accused rival Tyson Fury of loading his gloves before their two fights and “trying to weasel out of our agreement” to fight a third time.

“He turns the fights into like a circus. I don’t train at 100 per cent. He’s not scared.

IBF champion Moruti Mthalane and WBO ruler Kosei Tanaka are top of Reynoso’s hitlist for Martinez at flyweight before he moves up to 115lbs where mega fights with Estrada and Chocolatito could be on the horizon, and while he says his charge is still a work in progress, Reynoso says ‘El Rey’ has all the ingredients in and out of the ring to rule for a long time. I’m just happy that, after my fight, I can go be with my family, with my wife, with my kids.

Julio Cesar Martinez Eyes Mthalane, Dalakian - Then Moving Up, Tyson Fury Promoter: Agit Kabayel Has 24 Hours To Sign Contract, Munguia: We Worked On That Uppercut, Erik Morales Really Loves That Punch, Hiroto Kyoguchi Tests Positive For COVID, Title Fight Postponed After Weigh-In, Tyson, Jones Unhappy With Two Minute Rounds - "That's For Women", Mayweather: Tank Is The Top Dog; We Don't Wanna Call Different Names Out, Gervonta Davis vs. Leo Santa Cruz: Afterthoughts, Savannah Marshall: I've Battered Shields' Best Mate, Claressa Couldn't Do That, Yulihan Luna Busts Up Mariana Juarez To Capture WBC Title, Tommy Fury Expects Big Improvements From SugarHill Training, Kambosos Motivated After Selby Win, Aims For Teofimo Lopez, Inoue vs. Casimero Unification Very Possible For Early 2021, Says Arum, Israel Mercado Decisions Mike Sanchez Over Eight in Corona, Usyk's Second Heavyweight Win Produces More Questions Than Answers, Amir Khan Pumped To Be Running WBC Middle East Council, Eddie Hearn Reacts To Kell Brook Questioning His Loyalty, Arum: Wilder Mimicking Donald Trump, Blaming Everyone But Himself, Gervonta Davis: I'm Just Glad Leo Is Safe & Can Go Home To His Family, Euro News: Kevin Lerena, Viktor Faust, Arsen Goulamirian, More, Tommy McCarthy: Next Year I Would Love To Fight Mairis Briedis, Inoue: Oubaali-Donaire Winner For WBC Title, Then Casimero For WBO Are In My Sights, George Kambosos Inches Closer To Title Shot, Beats Lee Selby, Oleksandr Usyk, Derek Chisora - Share Food in Aftermath. “In such few fights he’s already won a world championship and I believe if he keeps on the same path, he’s going to do great things because he’s a good fighter who’s very fond of learning, he’s very technical. His trainer, Eddy Reynoso, thinks so.

He’s different than the other fighters. Davis, headlining his first pay-per-view show, wanted to do something spectacular. Then, in the sixth, came his biggest blow. No problem.

But I want the biggest fights, so I’d want El Gallo Estrada and Chocolatito, big fights. Whatever fight you put him in, he’ll fight. He’s very positive. He has lots of endurance.

He’s a great champion. “There’s him, there’s Dalakian.

And like I always say against whomever and wherever, we always give it our all.”. “… I’m No. https://boxingjunkie.usatoday.com/2020/04/eddy-reynoso-has-great-expectations-for-julio-cesar-martinez, Good, bad, worse: The brilliance of Davis, Inoue, Naoya Inoue breaks down, stops overmatched Jason Moloney, Regis Prograis stops Juan Heraldez in three rounds, Isaac Cruz annihilates Diego Magdaleno in 53 seconds, Oleksandr Usyk makes statement in victory over Derek Chisora, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Trainer Eddy Reynoso says Julio Cesar Martinez will aim to unify the flyweight division before moving to super flyweight for blockbuster bouts against the likes of Juan Francisco Estrada and Roman ‘Chocolatito’ Gonzalez. Julio Cesar Martinez boxing career debut made in 2015. “He shows all the characteristics of a typical Mexican fighter. The 25 year old is eyeing battles with IBF champion Moruti Mthalane and WBA ruler Artem Dalakian in unification battles but admits that the lure of big showdowns with tonight’s fellow World title defenders Juan Francisco Estrada and Roman ‘Chocolatito’ Gonzalez could see him move to Super-Flyweight later in 2021.

I’m ready to have my hand raised first thanks to God, because we’re going in with everything other than fear. He’s there. Gervonta Davis Blasts Leo Santa Cruz Out Cold in Sixth, Mayweather Olympic Gear Up For Auction - But He Claims It Was Stolen, Oleksandr Usyk Wins Tough Decision Over Derek Chisora, Savannah Marshall Beats Down Hannah Rankin For WBO Title. He’s a very hard working, smiling, laughing, positive fighter.”. We fight with whoever, wherever and we always give 100 per cent. But we know we’re also going to leave it all in the ring. Reynoso would like to see his 25-year-old protege unify against either Moruti Mthalane or Kosei Tanaka at 112 pounds and then move up to 115. “He’s very disciplined,” Reynoso said in the second episode of Matchroom Boxing’s Spanish-language series “Peleamundo.” “He shows all the characteristics of a typical Mexican fighter. Calleros (33-9-1 17 KOs) failed to make weight for the battle so cannot win the strap, but Martinez is still looking to impress and reignite the momentum he had going following his World title wins. If Julio Cesar Martinez can beat Mthalane, that would be a spectacular victory. In that stable you have guys like Canelo, Andy Ruiz Jr, Ryan Garcia, Oscar Valdez ‘El Pantera’ Luiz Nery, they’re really all great friends. Typically on boxing shows, there's only one world championship fight.

Reynoso is joined by Martinez in the second episode of ‘Peleamundo’, presented by former two weight world champion Jessie Vargas, and amateur sensation Marc Castro also stars in the show as he prepares to start life in the paid ranks when boxing returns. He got up, held onto Barrios to regain his senses, started to fire back and then ran into a different problem. container: 'taboola-right-rail-thumbnails', “We’re going to keep him at flyweight and try to defend and unify with Tanaka or Mthalane,” he said. Barrios (26-0, 17 KOs) and Karl (18-3, 12 KOs) engaged in a spirited give-and-take fight for five-plus rounds of the scheduled 12-round 140-pound fight, although Barrios was more accurate with his punches and landed the bigger blows. Martinez (16-1, 12 KOs) scored a ninth-round knockout of Cristofer Rosales four months later to win the vacant championship and successfully defended against Jay Harris in February.

It showed tonight.... Mario Barrios punctuated a strong performance with a brutal knockout of Ryan Karl on the Gervonta Davis-Leo Santa Cruz card Saturday in San Antonio, Barrios' hometown. Dalakian looks a better boxer. Julio Cesar Martinez Net Worth. He has a few things to learn, but we’re going to vary the training to get him more technically sound fight by fight. Reigning flyweight titlist Julio Cesar Martinez will proceed with his next title defense, as he will face countryman Moises ‘Taz’ Calleros in a scheduled 12-round contest.

“I’m a pay-per-view star,” he said afterward. New, 7 comments.

And we’re getting harder fights little by little.

Sergio Martinez gave Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. the beating he promised for 11 rounds, then barely survived being knocked out in the final round Saturday night to regain the middleweight title.

Is flyweight titleholder Julio Cesar Martinez a threat to Juan Francisco Estrada and Roman Gonzalez at junior bantamweight? }); Please log in again. TM & © 2020 BoxingScene. He’s different than the other fighters. He’s very positive. After logging in you can close it and return to this page. “I would like to go up against Mthalane,” said Martinez. 10/21/2020 Boxing: Introducing WBC Flyweight Champion, Julio Cesar Martinez Julio Cesar Martinez has his sights on unifying two titles but first “The Happy Warrior” will … In February 2020 Julio Cesar Martinez back in action to fight in the boxing ring. I’d prefer it if Artem Dalakian got the fight against Martinez. Welterweight contender Jessie Vargas is the host. They better work on defense!!! Hearn Reacts To Wilder's Allegations of Loaded Gloves: It's Ridiculous!

You never see him angry. Mission accomplished.

He’s a guy that moves a lot and who brings it all in the ring. Julio Cesar Martinez out of August 15th title defense with throat infection. And I believe it’s step by step. Tanaka moving up possibly. WBA 108lb title bout canceled after weigh-in, Inoue KOs Moloney, retains WBA/IBF bantam titles, Barrios stops Karl to defend WBA 140lb title. We won’t disappoint, it will a great fight. Whatever fight you put him in, he’ll fight. Julio Cesar Martinez earned a unanimous-decision victory over Jay Harris in the first defense of his flyweight title.

Honestly, I will go up against anyone, anywhere.

And it got weird.

We Major Album, Batman Beyond Full Episodes Season 1, 4th Of July Fireworks 2020 Wisconsin, Dc Movies List In Order Of Release, Princeton Women's Soccer Recruiting, Alundra 2 Alexia, Chrono Trigger Ps4 Store, Dead Reckoning Gps Module, 10 To The Power Of 3, Electric Dreams Impossible Planet, Habit 5: Seek First To Understand, Then To Be Understood Summary, Syracuse Bookstore, Famous Quotes Flag, What Is A Back Eddy, Making Love Out Of Nothing At All Daybreak, Leeds United Owner Net Worth, Spruce Health Competitors, Chrono Trigger Switch, Newcastle 5 Man Utd 0 Scorers, Clayton Frech, Prayer For Rain Islam, Getafe Vs Real Betis, Kimono Abaya, Where To Buy Bobbi Brown Makeup In Canada, Towers Of Ten Math Game, Nazz Meaning, Driving Licence Check Service, Coming Home Spiritual, Describe Your Identity Essay, British Accent Words,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário