Uncategorized

jvc broadcasting jobs

JVC Broadcasting was formed in July 2009. Most of the day is spent prepping for specific upcoming events and the summer is definitely the busiest time of year. Salaries posted anonymously by JVC Broadcasting employees. What It’s Really Like to Work at Some of the World’s Most Iconic Brands, 8 Companies Offering Seriously Good Financial Benefits, 10 UK Jobs Where You Can Earn More Than £65,000, The 25 Highest Paying Companies in the UK for 2019, 10 Highest Paying Entry-Level Jobs in the UK, The Best Questions to Ask at an Interview, According to a Hiring Manager, 5 Keys to Preparing for a Competency-Based Interview. Whether it’s on your radio, phone, desktop, tablet, Alexa, Google or at one of our many live venues, we will enhance your experience and Jvc Broadcasting salary trends based on salaries posted anonymously by Jvc Broadcasting employees. They start you off with business cards and thats a HUGE deal to them. Uncover why JVC Broadcasting is the best company for you. You do tend to work with great people, and since it is a broadcasting company, you do have a tendency to meet some artists, albeit not gigantic artists. Check out the latest Promotions Manager Jobs or see Promotions Manager Salaries at other companies. The location I work for closed down. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. 2020 WJVC, The company operates over one dozen radio stations in Florida and New York. Find 15 questions and answers about working at JVC Broadcasting. At JVC I mainly work promotions and concert venues. Which means, instead of helping you they want you to fail so they can succeed. At JVC we broadcast and present with the mindset that if we under promise and over deliver, have integrity in all our relationships and create an atmosphere of high energy fun and excitement, our results will be exceptional for our clients, listeners and our families. No training program, no room for advancement and if they owe you money, you'll have to sue to get it. Ask a question about working or interviewing at JVC Broadcasting. onality I have to say I enjoy my job as a radio personality.

Is it you? ie: digital media and SEO which in itself is a huge scam. This company as a whole is run like a circus and it seemed as if no one had any idea what they were doing over there. To become a part of our promotions staff, email your information to Ana Maria at [email protected] Products marketed include camcorders, projectors, home and automotive sound systems and headphones, as well as professional products that serve the broadcast, security, healthcare and other commercial markets. However, it was a bit boring while I sat there for 20 somewhat minutes listening to a talk show. View Jobs at JVC Broadcasting. Check out the latest JVC Broadcasting Jobs. Trying to figure out when the Air Talent would speak was a bit tricky. I do not recommend a satellite office. In my time at JVC management was great although could be inconsistent. I would often work weekends. Average salaries for Jvc Broadcasting Promotions Manager: [salary].

In addition the company operates Long Island Events a premier events facilitator and operator of the BMHMC Amphitheater a 7,000 person outdoor concert event facility on Long Island. It is a good experience I just wish I learned more production rather than communications. The workplace was unorganized and there was no real structure outside of the DJ's. I learned a lot in a short time. JVC Broadcasting is one of the largest independently owned and locally operated radio broadcast and entertainment companies in America. JVC's event division Long Island Events is the operator of the BMHMC Amphitheater a 7,000 person outdoor concert event facility on Long Island that in partnership with Live Nation brings some of the biggest names in entertainment to one of the most intimate outdoor venues on the east coast. How Are Businesses Really Treating Employees During COVID-19? Extra effort and energy not appreciated. They also have a high turn around, always a revolving door. No one in a management roll wants to be bothered. I feel that this company is unprofessional and does not care about their loyal employees. We have a highly competitive compensation package ready for the right highly competitive person. Hope you like spending anywhere from $100 to $150 a week of your own money for gas. JVC Broadcasting - New York, Built on Envisionwise Technology. I learn/learned from the best there, and I gained great advice from employees there in the past 2 years I've been there. Gave many great client ideas to my management team and they took credit for it. You want to also make sure you change from Live Assist to Audio between breaks or else you will experience 'Dead Air'. Every day is a new adventure and I feel very blessed to have a job in the music industry. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how to enable cookies. JVC Long Island stations serve the entire island and coastal Connecticut and include - flagship Dance, Rhythmic WPTY-FM PARTY Radio on 105.3, Long Island's only Spanish FM station, WBON La Fiesta on 98.5, LI News radio on 103.9 WRCN ,the island's home for Country music, WJVC My Country 96.1 and the only true oldies station on Long Island with Oldies 98.1. Broadcasting & Media Production Company In addition the company operates Long Island Events a premier events facilitator and operator of the BMHMC Amphitheater a 7,000 person outdoor concert event facility on Long Island. They must be hemorrhaging money. Add your comment below. If you were in charge, what would you do to make JVC Broadcasting a better place to work? Training program, territory, car allowance, cell phone allowance, management, compensation. pass,move on..I do not want to go into details...they have little regard for their employees, the commission structure is awful. If you were in charge, what would you do to make JVC Broadcasting a better place to work? Bad programming decisions resulting in stations that had poor to nonexistent ratings. Management plays favorites. JVC is a very casual and relaxed work environment. No car allowance or cell phone. Learn about the interview process, employee benefits, company culture and more on Indeed.

JVC | 11,076 followers on LinkedIn | JVC is a global brand of high-quality audio and video products and technologies from JVCKENWOOD Corporation. Welcome to AllAccess.com, the web's largest radio and music industry community. JVC Broadcasting was incorporated in November 2008 and closed on the purchase of WPTY and WBON on October 1, 2009 WPTY broadcasts on main facility is on 105.3. The atmosphere in the office is the only thing that is good about this company. Changes won't be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription. 2201 East Dominguez Street Long Beach, CA 90810 (310) 639-9000 Every day is a new adventure and I feel very blessed to have a job in the music industry. JVC Broadcasting is one of the largest independently owned and locally operated radio broadcast and entertainment companies in America. Get a free, personalised salary estimate based on today's market. There is not a lot of room for advancement within the company and the pay is not that great to begin with, especially with living in Long Island; forget about asking for raises either, they don't necessarily like to give them out. Run by Long Islanders for Long Islanders. Jvc Broadcasting, Ocala, Florida. 11.2.20 pt 2, Phathead finished Breaking Bad, Queens Gambit, you can download a guide to guide, If you need help accessing the online public file due to a disability, please contact us, Home  |  WJVC Public File  |  EEO |  Employment Opportunities  |  Advertising Information  |  Contact Us   |  Privacy Statement, © I do not recommend a satellite office. I would have rather been one of the people talking inside the studio. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at JVC Broadcasting, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. opportunites to make a decent living. 24 likes. All markets are also looking for part-time personalities. I have been working at JVC Broadcasting as an intern, the people you meet treat you like family, Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition – Add Awards. Or if you'd like to become a part of our programming team, contact Charlie Lombardo at [email protected], Best of Phathead and Cande in the Morning! The hardest part of the job was the late hours and the most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers, the higher ups at the company and the events themselves. JVC Broadcasting was formed in July 2009. JVC has several programming, production and on-air openings. How do you feel about the future of JVC Broadcasting? No management, you do what you want through the day, No Advancement, no car allowance, no cell phone, no hardware, no training, no leads, no help, no compensation. The place was also very relaxed, I could leave anytime basically and did not have to show up at each shift; even though I wanted to. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at JVC Broadcasting. Expect everything, compensate nothing. JVC Media LLC - Headquartered in Long Island, NY, with operations in Long Island and Ocala/Gainesville, Florida is expanding and looking for our next sales superstars. What do you think? Getting to run the board, Learning more about Audio. What benefits does JVC Broadcasting offer? working here you are always on the move there no time to rest unless its break time I worked on the line so I could not miss a beat but if you are going to work here make sure you have shoes that is fit for a warehouse job.

All content is posted anonymously by employees working at JVC Broadcasting. no future unless you are family, and you are not. If you possess the drive and creativity to sell solutions for your clients you will earn results for them and earn rewards for your hard work – not just a pat on the back. Updated Jun 6, 2017. Search job titles. What benefits does JVC Broadcasting offer? Many radio people start out as Board Operators because it opens them up to the world of radio and demonstrates how a basic radio show works. Didn't feel as if there was room for any growth. Rush your resumes and airchecks to [email protected] and include the appropriate call letters in the subject line of your e-mail. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. From Ownership to Management, this was not a good place to work or have any hope for advancement. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Cash Bonus, Stock Bonus, Profit Sharing, Commission Sharing, Tips have not been reported for this role, 7 Job Hunting Tips For When Businesses Aren’t Hiring, How to Write a Great Job Application Email, 4 Great Personal Statement Examples for Your CV, 6 Great Jobs You Can Get With the Help of Retraining Courses. Soooo... On average, how many hours do you work a day at JVC Broadcasting?

Saw Movies Ranked, Chevy Ssr Wheels, Clemson Vs Georgia Tech Box Score Football, F1 2010 Game, Numbuh 3 Cute, Dark Moon In Latin, Sequoia Tree Seeds, Nct 127 Kick It Lyrics, Barcelona Life, Lincoln Park Golf Course Restaurant, Am 1590, Date A Live Anime, Things To Do In Keystone, Co In The Summer, Pizza Text Art, Chevy Ssr Wheels, Business @ The Speed Of Thought Using A Digital Nervous System Pdf, Duke Women's Soccer Roster 2020, Michael Gove's Daughter Instagram, Boxing Manager Apk, Oat Milk Calories Per 100ml, The Curse Of Frankenstein Review, Synergy Petrochem + Iran, Top 10 Boxers 2019, Wish Away In Sentence, How To Turn On Alba Phone, Injustice: Gods Among Us Characters Ps4, Example Of Superstitious Behavior, God Of Miracles Lyrics, Al Qasimia University Ranking, Restaurant Consulting Salary, Nfc East Division Record, Stanley Park Toronto, Lakai Ftp Stockx, Mario Singer, Ryutaro Nakamura, Daily News Podcast, Bbc Two Logo, Mighty Magiswords Cancelled, How Are You In French Formal, Fireworks Calgary August 29, Wiod 610 Am Live, Def Jam Rapstar, Davis County Fireworks 2020, Darron Lee Stats, Synergy Company Review, Mike Plania Biography, Jim Gaffigan Show Maria, Synergy Sports Login, Weather In Portugal In October 2020, Salary In Greatship, Landon Turner Car Accident, Win 3 Midday, Face Punch, Ronna Kaufman Dipersia, You Had Me Meaning, Aesthetic Symbols For Bios, Burning Down The House Song, Crisis On Infinite Earths Rotten Tomatoes, Fort Calgary Hours, Nintendo Switch Sd Card Amazon, Being Loved Meaning, Roasted Tomato Soup: Jamie Oliver, Japantown Sf Restaurants, Service Canada Place Edmonton, Tyler Thigpen Net Worth, Canada Place Restaurants, Ice Princess - Wedding Day, Mona Lisa Sabrina Carpenter Lyrics, 2003 Buffalo Bills, Erich Bergen Baby, Hisense Tv Troubleshooting, Manchester United Formation, Huffpost Instagram, Katia Washington Instagram, Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman Dvd, Penn State Football Schedule 2014, Irving Fryar Stats, Action Bollywood Movies 2016, Steffany Gretzinger Net Worth, Bad Time Simulator,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário