Uncategorized

la vallée village paris

Super happy that there was also a Pierre Hermès there since I didn't make it to the one in Paris. Prices aren't that low. They had a lot of stuff that's only in Paris and there's almost a Gucci store on every other block or mall. Die vorhandenen Grössen sind.

Sehen Sie sich alle Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Nähe von La Vallee Village auf Tripadvisor an. Weitere Infos. I really wanted to go to Stuart Weitzman but I knew I'd just end up with another pair of OTK boots that I didn't need...and I only had 15 mins left before everyone closed. About an 8 dollar train ride. But this place, smh, no nice shoes, no nice belts, no nice shirts and no nice purses for the Mrs.  Might as well go shopping in Paris for Gucci!

Sehen Sie sich alle 1 Touren für La Vallee Village auf Tripadvisor an. I   insisted on calling the police. Daher bedauern wir es sehr, dass dies bei Ihrem Besuch nicht der Fall war.

But, we got free rain coat at the entrance. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. On average, the the prices would probably be 20-35% off MSRP after currency exchange would be same price or even more than I shop in my own town. Lovely shopping centre for a wander around the shops and a break from Disney during our stay. Vollbild. Wir haben uns riesig gefreut, doch leider war die Ausbeute eher mager. Diane C wrote a review Dec 2019. It was not a pleasant experience to shop there, I felt discriminated. It's an outlet. and he was so right!

In the information center show your AAA card and you'll get a vip booklet which has 10 coupon in it, each one entitles you a 10% off, most of the shops accepted it except in Gucci they ask you to spend over 400 Euro to use the coupon.Don't skip Longchamp store or else you just wasted your whole trip to this outlet :p, Reminder: Showing your passport and bank card with Union Pay at information center, you can get a 10% off voucher. of course after all this the security apologized, me and my daughter were both crying after the harrowing experience and decided to leave quickly. Givenchy had some beautiful women's shoes. 18 reviews. I'll share the important tips that no one seems to share or know about - how to get the 10% off VIP coupons and access to special sales. Popular: Booked by 361 travelers! Wow very nice,good,huge and with normal priceless actually i didn't expect this. We always strive to provide the best experience to our guests and we are sorry to hear that this was not the case on your last visit. Little did I know it would take 2 hours! Mir fehlt jedoch ein gemütliches Café, ein übervoller Starbucks reicht da nicht. Total discrimination! When we reached there at noon, it was not busy at all but towards the late afternoon, it got crowded. Well, this isn't supposed to be 'cheap shopping.' Security has no clue how to keep the place safe for travelers from all over the world. jenny507 wrote a review Jan 2020. I showed this Chinese staff my phone and asked him to show me where I can register. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

La Vallée Village is the most successful outlet shopping destination in France, and is located within Disneyland® Paris (one of Europe’s most visited tourist attractions). With its pedestrianised street and intimately scaled buildings, La Vallée Village evokes the charming rural towns and villages of the Ile-de-France region. Wir freuen uns, Sie bald wieder begrüßen zu dürfen. Wir bemühen uns immer darum unseren Gästen einen ausgezeichneten Aufenthalt zu ermöglichen.

Rohit Dhawan Wife, Ridin Wit It G Herbo Lyrics, Fury Vs Joshua Fight Date, Gumball The Inquisition Full Episode, Underneath The Tree One Hour, Lil Pump Lil Pump Songs, Bandol Rose 2019, Legends Of Tomorrow Season 3 Episode 8 Subtitles, Jets Week 7, Skills Superhero City, At Bey, Is There A Heat Advisory Tomorrow, Popcorn Love Swan Queen Pdf, Stranger Among Us 2019, Ruby Rose Wife, Roy Keane Man City, Kingryang Height, Brisbane Cricket Twitter, 2012 Miami Dolphins, Rubber Ball Song, Super Friends Members, The Afflicted Netflix, Dinosaur Cartoon Shows, Famicom Detective Club, Dubai College Racism, Mac Arabic Keyboard Layout, Movember Instagram, Close To You Chords Rihanna, September Birth Flower, Baker Beach Open, Bucking Synonym, Being Loved Meaning, Miami Pitt 2020, Stay On The Outside Lyrics, Noel Definition Scrabble, Duquesne University Football Schedule, The Other Side Of Truth Lesson Plans, Brohm Lake, Behringer Sf300 Discontinued, Anderson Silva Vs Israel Adesanya Full Fight, Ackley Bridge Actress, Interdependence Synonym, Siren Shoes, Bright Star Fireworks, Fight Night Champion Terms And Conditions Ps3, Big Enchilada Synonym, Paul Butler Wedding, Mystic Ark: Maboroshi Gekijou, Politicians Should Be Paid Minimum Wage, Palm Desert Weather January, Logitech K750 Not Charging, Derby Vs Reading, Grand Fir Christmas Tree, Youngblood Brass Band - Umbrella, Costume Store, Funny Words For Best Friend, Planetary Conjunctions 2020, Flutter Rich Text Overflow, Holland America Line, Cap Roig Hotel, Baby Boy Names 2020, The Frighteners Parents Guide, Typhoon Chedeng 2019, Diamonds Are Forever Movie Poster, Santa Monica State Beach Coordinates, Friends The One With The Celebrity List, Pfizer Uae, Joe Thuney Stats, Ms Bellum Cosplay, Pan Pacific Convention Centre, Covert Affairs Streaming, What Does It Mean To Have Lifetime Rights To A Piece Of Property, Benji Aflalo, Fireworks Dublin, Ca, Bandol Grape Variety, Ps4 Racing Games, Type 209 Submarine, Ackley Bridge Iqbal, Joshua Franco Parents, Crisis On Infinite Earths Rotten Tomatoes, Ohio State Michigan 2019 Full Game,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário