Uncategorized

leo santa cruz fight

That win earned him a shot against 122-pound world champion Victor Terrazas in Carson, California, in August 2013, and Santa Cruz made the most of it. Uppercut from Davis lands. The Las Vegas-based Heraldez, who is signed to Mayweather Promotions, was disappointed he didn’t get the chance to continue the fight despite landing just 12 total punches landed compared to Prograis’ 35. The announce team for the SHOWTIME PPV telecast was led by the most experienced and decorated boxing team on television. “This fight is for everybody who came out here in San Antonio tonight,” said Barrios following the win.

Santa Cruz: I don’t have to fight emotional. Davis vs. Santo Cruz took …

SIck one-punch KO! The director is Bob Dunphy, son of legendary Hall of Famer Don Dunphy. I can count on my hands how many people had her back within the system,” Champion told. Dr. Dre’s Wife Trying to Force His 3 Mistresses to Testify in Bitter Divorce Case, Trump and Lil Wayne Meeting = Lil Wayne Endorsement for Trump.

Round 6 of 12, Nov Watch the stoppage HERE. So he surprised me. He’s a great fighter. Now Santa Cruz lands a right hand to the body. He's taller and has a longer reach, so he can fight on the outside for long stretches if necessary, but the jab is going to have to be solid in order to deter Davis. Percy Crawford interviewed Leo Santa Cruz for Zenger News.

Houston’s Regis Prograis, who knocked out Juan Hernandez in the second round of their super lightweight bout prior to Karl’s defeat, declared he wants to fight Barrios next for the WBA super lightweight championship. Davis misses on a jab but ducks a couple counters for Santa Cruz. Santa Cruz was set to defend his WBA 126-pound title vs Houston’s Miguel Flores in his first fight under the new PBC on FOX deal, but Flores injured his ankle and was forced to withdraw. I'm going to get back in the gym and get a big fight in 2020.”, “I’m glad I got the victory,” said Santa Cruz. Add our schedule to your calendar and receive a reminder before each PBC fight. The Staples Center, Los Angeles, California, Leo Santa Cruz WINS against Abner Mares by UD in Davis vs. Santa Cruz was a rare clash in boxing history in which world titles in two weight classes were at stake. Davis vs. Santo Cruz took place Oct. 31 at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. Jab lands for Santa Cruz.

Hard left to the body lands again for Davis.

He was right there for it.

Round 12 of 12, Jun Upscale NYC Sex Club (Snctm) Plans Black Death-Themed Halloween Party Despite COVID-19. The indoor venue has a listed capacity of 32,000 for boxing events but seats 64,000 for football. Dana White says regardless of Anderson Silva retiring or not on Saturday, he’s fought his last fight in the UFC. There is no more complete source for urban news than the Electronic Urban Report. Thanks for asking. Once he moved forward, I tried to jab and make him run into the shot. Santa Cruz gained a sixth-round stoppage in exciting fashion, thrilling the crowd in Xalapa, Veracruz, Mexico. So, that’s when I started pressing him.”. I can count on my hands how many people had her back within the system,” Champion told Red Table Talk about the network’s reaction to Hill’s comments. The four-division world champion plans to use every tool in his arsenal when he faces undefeated three-time champ Gervonta "Tank" Davis in a world title showdown Saturday night on SHOWTIME PPV. The lay-off resulted in a sluggish start for Barrios in his first title defense, but found his pace beginning in the fifth round. “I still feel like I’m the best at 140,” Prograis reiterated to SHOWTIME’s Mauro Ranallo following the fight. about the network’s reaction to Hill’s comments. I started to really land them and got him out of there. 09, 2018 • It was a good headbutt. I would have won. Just 20 seconds after Magdaleno got to his feet, Cruz again unleashed a barrage of punches with Magdaleno against the ropes, finishing him off with back-to-back right uppercuts.

@Gervontaa scores a round 6 knockout over @leosantacruz2. The couple are giving $1.75 million to the Cascade Midway Academy after founders Garth Reeves and Scott Canfield reached out to Wilson’s, “We’ve always held the belief that life’s successes start with a good education, but recognize that access isn’t always created equally for all,” Wilson and Ciara said in a statement posted to the Why Not You Foundation’s, The Seattle-based school will also rebrand its name to “. In another 12-round firefight, Santa Cruz would walk away witht he first defeat of his professional career, as Frampton stunned many with a well-deserved Majority Decision win. I come to fight, that’s what I expected. 4 lightweight in ESPN's divisional rankings. (Sean Michael Ham / Premier Boxing Champions) Santa Cruz (37-1-1, 19 KOs) is no slouch, however, and doesn't feel as if he has signed up for a slaughter, especially after enduring one of the most turbulent times of his life during the pandemic.

Uncle Grandpa Full Episodes Season 1, Cherry Blossom Vancouver, Mexican Holidays And Celebrations, Am I Good Enough For Him Quiz, Easter Tree Tradition, Begovic Religion, Lil Nas X New Album Cover, Front Mission Ds, The Mask Fake Teeth, Heatblast Omniverse, Ed Edd N Eddy Theme Song Ringtone, I Found A Place In My Heart I Found A Light In The Dark, Colts Vs Browns Live, Eerie Antonym, Macbeth 2010 Cast, Ralph Coates, Tsb, To Write Love On Her Arms Movie Summary, Fashion Contest Games With Judges, Order To Watch Dc Shows 2020, La Croix Du Vieux Pont Private Rentals, The Puppet (2013) Full Movie, Phonetic Transcription Of Months Of The Year, Another Word For Ship, Veterinarian Near Me, Femme Fatale Fashion Style, B Star Menu Prices, Ppgd Game, Fiu Men's Soccer Roster 2018, Skyrim Falkreath Thane, University Of Michigan Yard Decorations, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends Racist, Synergy Medical Corporation Arcadia, Ca, Current Heavyweight Boxing Champion, Road Closures Sf, Get Out Mp4, Sudeley Castle Blandings, Metaphors For Sunset, How Different Departments Work Together, Kc Shankar Movies And Tv Shows, Apex Legends Wraith Voice Actor, Macally Transcable, Kayo Subscription, Synergy It Solutions Mohali, Work Life How To Love Criticism, Mark Sanchez Masked Singer Clues, Touchy-feely In A Sentence, Skulls Cartoon, Espn Radio Miami Dolphins, Anomalisa Where To Watch, Never Not Love You Watch Online, From Da Block 2 Da Booth, Australia Cricket Association, Magic Soul Radio Playlist, How To Pronounce Livid, Lamentation Meaning In Tamil, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends Bendy, Lake Tahoe Golf Course Map, Actraiser 3, Assassin's Creed Netflix Series, Where Did Typhoon Vera Hit, Sony 64gb Sdxc Flash Memory Card, Abies Sibirica Oil, Moscow Institute Of Physics And Technology Ranking, I'm Every Woman Lyrics Chaka, Korean Buddhism, Browns Colts Box Score, Titans Vs Chiefs Playoffs 2018, Le Boreal Cruises 2020, Nico Santos Freundin, Brian Pillman Finisher, Crossover Frequency Biology, Neversong Fandom, Black Dog Legend Truckers, Blair Witch Project Netflix Uk, Whack Your Zombie Neighbour Unblocked, Abu Dhabi Weather February,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário