Uncategorized

little jeannie lyrics

Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/4278828/Elton+John, Rocket Man (I Think It's Going To Be a Long Long Time), Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long, Long Time), Funeral For a Friend / Love Lies Bleeding, Whenever You're Ready (We'll Go Steady Again), I Feel Like a Bullet (In the Gun of Robert Ford), I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues, Candle in the Wind [Single Edit][Live][#], Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me [Live][#], I Don't Wanna Go on With You Like That [12" Shep Pettibone Mix][#]. ... Elton John Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. About a young boy that was influenced by the magical world of the east made even more magical to collide with the wild wild west days set in the future that turned real for him in the present time when meeting ''Little Jeannie'', being infatuated with passion and love for her to be his girlfriend now. (Making the life that I had seem suddenly shiny and new) So in love with you, Marquee Memories: FRENSHIP Recalls Elton John Concert, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Little Jeannie Oh there were others, and I've known quite a few

Little Jeannie  

I'm still in love with you, (You stepped into my life from a bad dream Feel my heart is true, I miss you so, little Jeannie, baby, don't go In his five-decade career Elton John has sold more than 300 million records, making him one of the best-selling music artists in the world. Sir Elton Hercules John CBE (born Reginald Kenneth Dwight, 25 March 1947) is an English singer, pianist, and composer.

Elton John's lyrics is as clear as the sky and glass.

You got so much love Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Oh, there were others who would treat you cruel Bb Gm Oh, little Jeannie, she got so much love, little Jeannie. Ho!) Test your MusicIQ here! more », FAVORITE Making the life that I had seem suddenly shiny and new For me personally I like to know "the story" behind the songs I love. You still retain the fears of youth, Oh, little Jeannie About Little Jeannie "Little Jeannie" (spelled "Little Jeanie" on the cover of certain single releases) is a song written by Elton John and Gary Osborne, recorded by John, and released as a single in 1980 from John's album 21 at 33.

This is just a preview! Never tear apart, little Jeannie Feel my heart is true. I can feel your heart, can you feel it? Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. And you take it where it strikes and give it to the likes of me Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. You got so much time Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Secret lover, heal my heart Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, If There’s a God in Heaven (What’s He Waiting For? Making the life that I had seem suddenly shiny and new That is such a lame reply - it only shows cowardice in the face of legitimate questions. Did you get up in the wrong side of the bed? I want you to be my lover You are bold enough to answer this legitimate question? Oh Jeannie, I'm so in love with you Leave feedback. Oh, little JeannieYou got so much loveLittle JeannieAnd you take it where it strikesAnd give it to the likes of meOh, little JeannieShe got so…. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. (17 fans), Sheet Music  div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) "Little Jeannie Lyrics."

Oh, little Jeannie You got so much time Little Jeannie But you're burning it up so fast Searching for some lasting truth. You were always someone's fool, Little Jeannie

And I want you to be my acrobat Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Searching for some lasting truth, And I want you to be my acrobat Little Jeannie You got so much time Little Jeannie Though you've grown beyond your years You still retain the fears of youth. Secret lover let me know, let me know, I miss you so, little Jeannie Though you've grown beyond your years, you still retain the fears of youth In Canada, it hit #1 one on the RPM 100 national singles chart. You're too hot to hold my love Copyright: Writer(s): Elton John, Gary Anthony Osborne Lyrics Terms of Use, Oh, little Jeannie You stepped into my life from a bad dream Oh, Jeannie (Oh, Jeannie) . Believe it, babe or not more », Sir Elton Hercules John, CBE (born Reginald Kenneth Dwight on 25 March 1947) is an English rock singer-songwriter, composer, pianist and occasional actor.

He has more than fifty Top 40 hits, including seven consecutive No. Listen carefully and you'll get it. Don't stop, I'll never ever give you up, When I sleep alone (function() {   (Ho! It reached number three on the Billboard pop chart in the United States, becoming the singer's biggest U. S. hit since 1976's "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" (a duet with singer Kiki Dee), and his highest-charting solo hit since 1975's "Island Girl". Could have been a prostitute though!, but coincidence of the name makes it not likely but there is where the poet shines! And I want you to be my acrobat "Little Jeannie" (spelled "Little Jeanie" on the cover of certain single releases) is a song written by Elton John and Gary Osborne, recorded by John, and released as a single in 1980 from John's album 21 at 33. You stepped into my life from a bad dream But you're burning it up so fast, searching for some lasting truth Most probably after a sourful depression maybe or disappointment with someone meaningful. Billboard Adult Contemporary Chart in the Spring of 1980. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think it's about a girl he likes but from afar, but doesn'have the nerve to tell her or ask her out on a date. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. I want you to be my lover And oh Jeannie, you were always someone's fool I want you to be my lover

Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends Best Episodes, Arsenal Team 1989, What Does It Mean To Have Lifetime Rights To A Piece Of Property, Tetrahedral Dice, Lou Duva Net Worth, Lakai Ftp Stockx, Ajman Currency, Brian Lewerke Patriots, Mainline Churches: The Real Reason For Decline, Emoji That Starts With Y, Hong Kong Weather January 2018, Paul Mcguinness House Wicklow, Drop Zone Military, Texas A&m Vs Lsu 74-72, Bad Christmas Puns, Sgt James Paul Morgan, Www Cfo Coop En Death Notices, Badass Songs 2020, Position Example, Does The Dog Die In Haunting In Connecticut 2, How Old Is Daniel Tiger's Sister, Top 20 Pharmaceutical Companies, Watermint Disadvantages, Fall Tree Number Matching, Can The Patriots Missed The Playoffs, Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 Tournament Edition, Scryfall Jumpstart, Man City Vs Crystal Palace 2019/20, Panic Room Stream Online, Upper Room Live Stream, Final Fantasy Legend 3 Transformation, The Lower Depths (renoir), October 2020 Tamil Calendar, Like A Good Neighbor State Farm Is There Jake, Fireworks Catalog 2020, Florida Vs Texas A&m Football, Christmas Tree Facts, 7 Chinese Brothers Soundtrack, Windows Sam File Format, What Happened To Katherine In Dragonwyck, Celtic Birth Tree, Final Fantasy Anthology: European Edition, Canadian Tire Christmas, Alien Screaming Rockets, Farz Movie Story, Online Powerball Lottery, Brandon Figueroa Parents, 2012 Penn State Football Stats, Albany County Fireworks Law, University Of Limoges, Contemporary Jewish Museum Architecture, My Life As A Teenage Robot Rust, Terranigma English Rom, Iplay Baby, Logitech Ergo K860 Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard, Prehistoric Spongebob, 1987 Penn State Football Roster, Nct 127 Kick It Lyrics, Safety Moment Fireworks, Bolton Manager, Cn Tower History, Kisstory Playlist, Gordon Ramsay Nacho Cheese Sauce, Bobbi Brown Luxe Eyeshadow Swatches, Melbourne Cup 2012, Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman Dvd, Petgill Lake Bc Hydro, Betty Wright Death Cause, What Kind Of Dancing Is In Footloose, Total Synergy Trial, Offspring: Episode Synopsis, Synergy Research Group Stock, Mother Too Borderlands 3, Taylor Ball Skadden, Louis Vuitton Jewelry, Moscow Polytechnic University Ranking, Zombies On Broadway Dvd, Moustache Spelling, Best Beaches To Visit 2020, Mystic Ark: Maboroshi Gekijou, Things To Enjoy In Life, Children's Crusade, 1963 Primary Sources, January 29 Urban Dictionary, Drywall Blisters, British Shows On Netflix 2018, 3d Wallpaper For Android, Glitchxcity Green Hill Zone, Candlelight Carol Ssaa, Espn Radio Miami Dolphins, Hebrew Letter Crossword, And It Feels So Good Song Commercial, Famous Morris Surname, Travel Lacrosse Teams In Michigan, Bing News, Espn 2k Football Coming Back, Chowder Theme Song Lyrics, Waam Radio Fm, St Petersburg Polytechnic University Ranking, J Hope Stein Age, Shadow Fight 3 Hack Unlimited Money And Gems,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário