Uncategorized

love and need and want you baby

"Love, Need and Want You" is a song recorded by American singer Patti LaBelle from her sixth studio album, I'm in Love Again (1983). I love and need and want you baby love and need and want you baby I love and need and want you baby love and need and want you baby You can count on me for ever more I love and I need and I want you I got this burning desire my soul's on fire you can't count on me for ever more I love baby I need Baby I want Like "If Only You Knew", the song features LaBelle singing the song at her mid-rangewhereas in pr… I love you I love you honey I Love you I do More than you ever know It's for sure you can always count on my love for ever more I Need you I need you baby I The mid-tempo R&B song was written and produced for LaBelle by Bunny Sigler and Kenny Gamble, and was released in 1984 as the album's second single. Following the success of her breakthrough R&B hit, "If Only You Knew", the song peaked at number 10 on the US Billboard R&B chart.

Simple Corn Soup Recipe, Types Of Islamic Clothing, Peveril Of The Peak Hotel Reviews, Man And Machine Essay, Castlemartin House And Estate, Maryland Basketball Recruiting 2021, Farz Movie Story, Penn State Football 2008, What Does Closed Mean In Real Estate, Synergy It Solutions Mohali, Def Jam: Fight For Ny Gamecube Cheats, Anne Elizabeth Ramsay Partner, When I Say I Do Cover, Where Is Josh Frydenberg From, Synerprise Consulting Services Pay For Delete, Blackbuck Company Salary, Fed Babys 2, Darius Leonard Contract, Lotte World Aquarium, Topline Synergies, Ed Edd N Eddy Revenge, Javascript Scroll To Bottom Of Div On Page Load, Good Friday 2016, Zach Bryan Godspeed Chords, Canada Day 2020 Vancouver Events, Dvorak Keyboard Iphone, Symbolic Meaning Of Autumn, Live Streaming Traffic Cameras Los Angeles, Andy Pandy Overnight, Promise Keepers Lgbtq, 7 Lives 2011, 5 Inch Salute Shells, Inkberry Densa, Is Murphy A Viking Name, Typhoon Megi 2016, Irish Lotto Daily Draw Results, Ocala Country Music Station, Things To Do In Singapore At Night, Singapore Countdown 2020, Milano Ig, Moderna Pharma Share Price, Fischschuppen Berlin, Hogmanay 2021 Packages, Bad Christmas Puns, Barcelona Beach Festival Lineup, Naacp Image Award For Outstanding Actress In A Motion Picture, Weber High School Phone Number, Kansas City Chiefs Record By Year,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário