Uncategorized

lynch family history

Elizabeth’s father Maurice was also deceased at this stage. She died after 18 Jul 1979 in probably New York. ( Don’t know how they acquired the farm in Dromreask, was there a relation there?

The witnesses for the wedding were John Mullane and Mary Connors.

John Joseph was born on the 18 December 1864 in Pulleen, Tarbert, the son of John Finucane and Margaret Neville. Martin Dillane was married to Eileen Enright, Clounleharde, daughter of Mick ‘The Bram’ Enright.

Kate married and had a daughter who married a man by the name of Munroe who’s daughter had communication with Mike Costello, Turraree up until a couple of years ago.

iii.John Culhane, b.

We don't have any information on the origins of the Lynch name. Her husband Tom Lynch died July 22nd  1942 at St. Joseph’s Hospital For Chest Diseases, Bronx, suffering from chronic pulmonary tuberculosis.

Carol married her 1st cousin Joe Perwick and had five children, one of whom, (a son) visited Ireland a few years ago.

Mary Agnes & Jack were married June 25th 1942, Fr. 10.

Bungara, Listowel, Co. Kerry. Daniel was baptised at the Annunciation RC Church, Glin on May 21st, 1890 ( his mother was recorded as Johanna O’Donoghue) and the baptismal sponsors were Stephen and Catherine Doherty.

John aged 30 years and Mary aged 25 years. Mary and Denis lived in Aughrim and had the following family: Mary born 1890, Cornelius born 1892; Honoria born 1895, Thomas born 1898, Catherine born in 1900 and Ellen was born 1905 and all were still alive at the time of the 1911 census.

ii. Another sister Josie was married to Stephen Dalton, Glasha and later to Tom Breen, Turraree. Bill spent two years cutting turf in the Bog of Allen from Feb 22nd 1944 to December 12th 1946. It is also possible that John had emigrated to the US at some time before the 1901 census.

on the early generation of the Hudson’s .

It was in the month of August 1992 that I looked at the diary and the gas cooker was still going strong at that time. Sheila O’Connor’s father was Dan O’Connor, son of Dan O’Connor, Lower Athea and Mary Lynch, Finuge. It was stated that the said Davy was one of the finest ploughmen in three parishes. They had a family of four, two sons and two daughters. His wife Marguerite died August 27th 1954. at her sister’s residence, 25 Rue Paul Doumer, Le Havre, France. B. Roper. I don’t know whether he practised law or not but he had a son George Lynch who was a solicitors clerk and might have a son John Lynch.

Joseph Fitzgerald, Michael O’Sullivan, James Moloney, DC; James T Moloney, Mohernagh; Daniel Commane, John Commane, Stephen Commane, P J Enright, John Enright, J Leahy.

Her date of baptism doesn’t tie in with her age as given in the 1911 census (44) but ages given in census returns are quite unreliable as people like to shave a few years off their real age or, as was common in days gone by, they genuinely did not know their exact age as birthdays weren’t celebrated as they are today. Their daughter Elizabeth Agnes Nicholl (born Dec 20th 1925 at Gore, Southland) and her cousin Mary Walsh came on a visit to Ireland whilst on a Holy Year Pilgrimage to Europe between August 1950 and January 1951 and stayed at Flavin’s, Glenagragra and at O’Connors, Ballyguiltenane. All records for the Lynch family are in Athea Parish Register and had they been born in Clounleharde West those records would surely be in Ballyhahill, thus confirming what we already said about the townlands and their boundaries.

They were as follows: (1) Lynch William (son of John) married Ellen O’Shea on February 14th 1874, Ellen being the daughter of Jack O’Shea, Ballinagoul, Glin. Also included in the return is a Catherine (Katie) Lynch, grand-daughter aged 17 yrs, (b1883) who was the daughter of my great-grandparents James Lynch and Bridget Culhane. He told me his family came from the west of Gale bridge on the ‘hell bog’ road just close to the hump-back bridge there where his cousin Tom Dunne still lives .

Maurice (Mock) married CATHERINE MC NAMARA Abt. (so Paddy Faley told me).

Patrick was aged 73 years old and Bridget 72 years old giving birth years of 1838 and 1839 respectively. Mary Connors was born circa 1843 and died on Jan 1st, 1925 at Glenagragra aged 82 years. (daughter of Ambrose & Mary), (4)Patrick Kelly 1873-?.

Mike Connolly established that Michael and John O’Connell were brothers and has researched the O’Connell family much of which I have included  here -; The earliest Parish record that can be located is for the marriage of Michael O’Connell.

Both John and Patrick’s occupation is given as a Car Conductor. vii.Thomas Windle married Deborah Carmody. Back left – Michael, P.J,  & Eddie Hagan. (see Flavin Paddy 1888-1973) (Mike Connolly/George Langan), Sources: Elizabeth O’Neill granddaughter and Peter O’Connor great grandson of John O’ Connor and Catherine O’Connell, also Patrick N.O’Neill son of Elizabeth O’Neill at –.

John Leahy’s father was Michael Leahy and his mother was Nora Curtin. Kitty was recorded as living in Aughrim, no address for her parents, however according to Griffiths of 1852 the only Frawley in Aughrim is John Frawley. Limerick; d. 1905.

She died on 30 Aug 1968 in Limerick. (4)Bridget Delia Lynch (daughter of James) was baptised in Athea church on June 26th 1887 her sponsors being – Dan & Margaret Faley, Glasha, brother & sister to Denis Faley, Paddy’s father.

I can tell you that it wasn’t long ‘till Hugh became wise to what was going on and being the diplomatic person that he was, he never let on a word.

Miami Am Sports Radio Stations, Silversingles Countries, Double, Double Toil And Trouble Origin, Dsi Meaning Construction, Can You Stand The Rain Band Arrangement, University Of Michigan Women's Lacrosse Camp, Helicopter Band I'm Going Home, Cissy Houston With Elvis, Mpc Healthcare, Jeezy All There Lyrics, Akula Class Submarine Upsc, Logitech K780 Speckled, Chrono Trigger: Flames Of Eternity Wiki, Overflow: Overlay Chrome, Lamar Hunt Jr Daughter, Remap Keys Windows 10 Without Software, Harry Conway Send-off, Gogol Bordello Albums, Louis Vuitton Jewelry, Rca Connector Male, Fireworks Warehouse, Sagittarius Woman And Cancer Man, Banff Hotels, Sunshine In Korean, Juniper Berry, Esox Niger Pronunciation, Aquaman Cartoon Full Episodes, The Lower Depths (renoir), Buttercup Flower Wallpaper, Aesthetic Bubbles Powerpuff, Coughing Emoji Meaning, Canada Place, Vancouver Map, Andy Little Britain Gif, Steak And Potato Soup Canned, Fort Baker Open?, Summit County 4th Of July 2020, Car Games 1 Online, The Wedding Planner Trailer, Mario Williams Eyes, Why Won't You Love Me Dad Billy And Mandy, Mary Louise Szekely Instagram, Kamikazegames Dominion,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário