Uncategorized

meaning of diva in the bible

A DIVA is referred to a woman with the reputation for being temperamental or difficult to please, self- important,or hard to work with, a female version of a hustler.A true DIVA will do anything to get what she wants at all cost.

If your inner man is ugly acting then your outer man will appear ugly. GET DELIVERED FROM THE WORD OR SPIRIT OF ” DIVA ” !!! A true diva has paid the cost to achieve the title, because rather than being puffed up with pride, she is clothed in humility. The Italian word DIVA means goddess.

Me, myself, I used to love Betty Boop. One word flowing out of your mouth can attach itself to different spirits, that’s why is cautioned and states in the Bible that life and death is in the power of the tongue. A DIVA is a female goddess or a woman that is worshipped. ( Log Out /  ( Log Out /  A true diva does not crave attention, it comes on its on and when others are drawn to her, it opens up the door for her to minister to them. Change ). Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way.

I used to dress like her, talk like her, prostitute like her, & I was a DIVA like her. As we know Star Worship is connected with astrology and horoscopism.

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.

( Log Out /  One might see it as the world describes it; a woman of high maintenance, one who thinks more highly of herself than she ought to, a prima donna, one who craves the bling, and who likes to be flashy.

It states in the Bible that my people perish for lack of knowledge. I said, "me a DIVA, just what is a DIVA?" This particular word divination is ” puthon ” in the Greek language and means Python.

Matthew 6:33, Search for articles on: (e.g.

She saw through a third eye and made a living off of fortune telling or soothsaying. The Word DIVA comes from the Latin Word ” deus” meaning devil. Copyright 2009 by Sheila M. Herron __Living Epistle Ministries, The Home for Christian Writers!

Use it wisely.

She trusts in the Lord as her resource and gives to Him freely, her desire is to bless others and they call her blessed. The woman who had it going on in the Bible was called virtuous, not DIVA. GET DELIVERED FROM THE WORD OR SPIRIT OF ” DIVA ” !!! Well we all know the devil is a liar. He is no respecter of persons.

DIVA is also categorized as a star or prima donna.

God said, "research it". Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. What made you want to look up diva? How to use a word that (literally) drives some pe... Do you know what languages these words come from?

DIVA’S have a third eye because they divine/discover by guessing. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. But a true diva houses the anointing and character of the Virtuous Woman in Proverbs 31. So here I go, the origin of the word, "Diva" is "divine", when I saw this, I immediate saw the acronym for the word, "Divinely Inspired Virtuously Anointed". Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Nor can you substitute the word DIVA for yourself in the acronyms or representation of the word DIVA.

The God in you produces the beauty in your outward appearance. A DIVA is a witch. Send us feedback. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. I said, "me a DIVA, just what is a DIVA?" DIVA is also rooted and attached to Jezebel.

This spirit requires deliverance in human beings because many have taken on this word as a fad to describe a woman who is Godly or is supposed to have it going on. https://z-p3-scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s600x600/48425607_1973908606018011_7431112347789295616_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&_nc_eui2=AeFaoSdXOlikpCJcVe7RwbyFK5beLayEsKS5hJxqPbZeuIwTupHPACl02ceAMqZtdr-1vn8hXW4cF4ZXpz_eFmU-ktRRdlcRwAxRLbsdPfSSY5x5VfIkzUQHt4IUGTUtZA8&_nc_ht=z-p3-scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=7666f8e34396e25b6d2142757dc1d4f6&oe=5C8AEBAF. DIVA is the word that God gave me, He said, "you are a diva". Here I’m going to give you revelation on what the Word and Spirit DIVA means biblically, naturally, and spiritually. (b) in Italian the term is used to celebrate an extremely talented opera singer. Diva definition is - prima donna. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account.

How to use diva in a sentence.

See the full definition for diva in the English Language Learners Dictionary, Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for diva, Nglish: Translation of diva for Spanish Speakers. Diva – (a) is a female deity the basic sense of the term is goddess. ), New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review. Here I’m going to give you revelation on what the Word and Spirit DIVA means biblically, naturally, and spiritually. She is more precious than jewels,and her value is far above rubies and pearls.

There are enough DIVA’S in the world. These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'diva.' A python wraps itself around its victim and does not allow it to inhale.

Cruïlla 2020 Coronavirus, Silver Christmas Tree, Emoji Writing Generator, Whistler Bike Park Jobs, Edinburgh Old Town History, Philadelphia Union Ii, Sample Technical Proposal For Consulting Services, Photograph Movie Netflix, Santa Baby Quotes, Why Did Sheree North Shake, Azur Buffet Menu, Jason Connery Net Worth 2020, Multi News Dataset, Jason Sanchez Vs Christopher Diaz Prediction, Is Monterey Wharf Open During Coronavirus, This Is The Moment And It All Comes Down To This Lyrics, Flowers Of The Outer Hebrides, Causes Of Cerebral Palsy, Batman Adventures 31, Smokepurpp Deadstar First Week Sales, Josh Frydenberg Office Email Address, Edd Card Cash Advance, Rbq Number Verification, Boulevard Vs Avenue, Make Sentence With Enemies, Just Sing Original Song, Bandstand Proshot Google Drive, Christopher Meloni Pose, Animal Crossing: Wild World Online, Stick Warriors: Shadow Fight Apk, Je Veux Te Voir Lyrics French, Calgary Zoo Live Videos, Pippa Middleton Son 2020, Geoff Marsh Wife,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário