Uncategorized

mojo jonesin

Narrator: (disappointed) Oh…and they used to be such good kids! into the alley to avoid being seen too soon by the kids. They get up, one by one, in time with the next three lines. Mojo: (leaning into view) And it will give you— (Pan to the kids; he continues o.c.) Blossom descends fast, jinking from side to side slightly before starting a corkscrew pattern; her sisters approach from opposite sides. (They continue their approach, faces set in anger.).

When it clears, Mojo is seen rocketing across the skyline as if he were a line drive on its way to the right-field fence at Yankee Stadium. Kim drills her with a punch, dropping her to the dock.

(They stop.). Pour profiter de la musique Prime, allez sur votre Bibliothèque musicale et transférez votre compte à Amazon.fr (FR). However, as soon as they get to realize their powers, the Chemical X wears off, prompting them to return to Mojo for more; addictions even start to set in among them. ), (Inside the alley, the figure watches as the kids start to move into view. Cut to just outside the mouth of the alley, pointing down the sidewalk toward the kids; we hear them talking as they approach. (They hang their heads in guilt and shame. Again, Mojo is happy to supply the Chemical X they desire, but this time, it is on the condition that they destroy the Powerpuff Girls. "Speed Demon" The Girls accidentally fly the speed of light and when they arrive home, everything has changed. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible! (The girls fly into view and gain altitude, then fly straight at the camera. Powerpuff Girls Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. (Pull back; they are floating in midair.) So once again the day is saved—thanks to the Powerpuff Girls! Our fall TV preview concludes with a comprehensive guide to the new and... 2013 Fall TV Preview: Our Comprehensive Guide to the Season's New and Returning Shows. This page has been viewed 100 times this month, and 684 times total.

Blossom: “Butt” is right! A green blur races down the fire escape stairs next to him. It pulls away, revealing the four kids previously mentioned standing on the sidewalk. (Extreme close-up.) Mojo: (waving) Have a good time, little dudes… (Pull back as Mojo's face takes on an evil smile.) There’s something happening across the bay! (This makes them rather nervous. But remember. (She charges at him and pulls up just behind his head. Dream Scheme / You Snooze, You Lose, S2:E3. Sélectionnez la section dans laquelle vous souhaitez faire votre recherche. | The kids are firing beams from their hands.) (emerging into view) I’m flying! The kids are bobbing up and down slightly and looking positively ecstatic.). Once again they are caught in a four-way blast.). A multi-ethnic cast of token kids at Pokey Oaks wish they could have the girls' superpowers, and a shifty stranger, calling himself "Mojo Overcoat", offers them some Chemical X ... but for a price.

Well, then, let’s find that Jo Overcoat and get some more! Close-up—it is Mary. The gang is using what remains of their powers to revive the Powerpuff Girls! Mayor: Well, if you destroyed the Powerpuff Girls, then, by all means, take over Townsville! A short figure dressed in a gray trenchcoat and huge fedora watches them. Shortly after an airshow in the schoolyard by the Powerpuff Girls, a quartet of kids from the Pokey Oaks Kindergarten discuss their thoughts on having superpowers like the Girls. Directed by Craig McCracken, John McIntyre, Randy Myers. She stops just short of the ground and takes off again, leaving the kids cheering and talking excitedly among themselves. Do you love Mojo Jonesin', or do you think it is the worst cartoon ever? (tenderly) Oh, I just love these stories where you laugh and learn. Pull back to show them gathered at the mouth of the alley, looking in, then pull back farther in steps to show the buildings and the entire block. The next few moments see the children enjoying their new powers throughout town, from flying and ice breath to laser beams. Wow, Mr. Overcoat! Mojo: (leaning into view) Oh, I know you will.

(, Everything looks good over here.

The Powerpuff Girls' Best Rainy Day Adventure Ever / Just... S2:E7. ), Blossom: Bye, everybody!

(He flies up, two jet thrusters on his back.). (removing hat) I take my hat off to you.

), Joey: And don’t forget them zappy eyes.

Don / Mojo: (tipping hat, exposing brain cap, which the kids don't take notice to) Allow me to introduce myself, after which I will no longer be a stranger. Bubbles: That’s okay, guys. Check box if your review contains spoilers. (, Of course you can. Upon their arrival, Mojo is shocked at their new-found vitality. (On the ground, the kids look up in awe—the girls’ light trails have made a rainbow for them. Jeff: (pulling hair) Oh, man, I’d do anything for some Chemical X right about now. Narrator: What’s this? A second later, they begin to descend to the street, but do not take immediate notice of this fact. Pour calculer l'évaluation globale en nombre d'étoiles et la répartition en pourcentage par étoile, nous n'utilisons pas une moyenne simple. (Pull back to bring Ms. Keane and the class into view.) Kids, just say no! He runs out of breath and inhales to start again; before he can blow, though, pull back.

(They buzz by their classmates, who look up after them in admiration and climb again. It’s all yours! (He zooms toward the camera; cut to the suburbs as another of the kids flies up.

Let us know what you think! Speed Demon / Mojo Jonesin' 2 juin 2000 [24] Le démon de la vitesse : Les filles font une course jusqu'à leur école, mais terminent dans un avenir post-apocalyptique conséquence de leurs années d'absence. (The other three make noises of approval.). Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. En passant une commande, vous acceptez nos. Mojo: Oh, you kids did a super job! I’m gonna do it…I’m gonna—yeah! (Cut to them in flight. Now the girls must fight their own classmates who have powers equal to their own. (A crash shakes the camera, and Mojo turns to his right in shock, surprise, and disbelief. Prepare to get a taste of what Chemical X can really do! I’m Blossom! Écoutez de la musique en streaming sans publicité ou achetez des CDs et MP3 maintenant sur Amazon.fr. Kids: Please, sir, can we have some more? À la place, notre système tient compte de facteurs tels que l'ancienneté d'un commentaire et si le commentateur a acheté l'article sur Amazon. Pan quickly to that side to show the girls standing in front of the window and looking very angry. S2:E10. Mojo: (tipping hat, exposing brain cap, which the kids don't take notice to) Allow me to introduce myself, after which I will no longer be a stranger.

Blossom: And you see? (They fly in three different directions, light trails blazing behind them, and go into tight turns.

Characters, trademarks,brands are property oftheir respective owners. https://powerpuffgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Mojo_Jonesin%27/Transcript?oldid=184519. Kids: (holding up one hand each) We promise! ), (Again they split up, and Blossom buzzes the crowd. Buttercup and Bubbles cut wide turns and meet at ground level, flying side by side down the playground before ascending. ), (Pull back to show the entire group talking excitedly. Well, one thing’s for sure. However, she was referred as "Kim" in the credits. Mojo: (from o.c.) Filming & Production The Powerpuff Girls Television Series Title Card, post your own comments about this cartoon here, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. (Opening shot: the city skyline at peace.). Mojo Jonesin' is a Season 2 episode of the Powerpuff Girls, it aired directly after Speed Demon. But I want to have fun too. Kids, just say no! Wasting no time, the girls make an express flight to the Mayor's office, where Mojo is claiming that he destroyed the girls and the Mayor is allowing him to take over the city. Notable Video Game Releases: New and Upcoming, November Preview: 19 TV Shows & New Movies to Watch at Home, Fall TV Preview: A Guide to New & Returning Broadcast Shows.

She pulls up a lamppost, shoulders it, and swings for the fence.

When dealing with Mojo Jojo’s mojo, just say no-no! Mojo: None other! | The three approach each other and stop dead just before colliding head-on, and we see that they have drawn a huge heart in the sky. It is indeed Mojo, trying to whistle and failing quite badly at it. We’ll never talk to or take anything from strangers again! ), Mary: Using her super smell powers, Super Mary smells…. ), (A hissing sound from o.c. ), (Close-up of Mary, licking an ice cream cone he is holding in her right hand. ), (Cut to ground level. None of the reboot episodes included. (All four kids react to this request with total shock. As they are walking, they are overheard and approached by Mojo Jojo--disguised as Joe Overcoat--who offers them, Chemical X. Mitch Mitchellson is in the seat next to them.). Pull back as she flies through the city to join Joey and Kim. Désolé, un problème s'est produit lors de l'enregistrement de vos préférences en matière de cookies. Mojo Jonesin' The kids at Pokey Oaks really like The Powerpuff Girls, so Mojo gives a few kids a dose of chemical X. Un grupo de cuatro niños del jardín anhelan tener los poderes de las chicas superpoderosas. (Close-up of him.) Jeff / …while you can! And yours is about to get kicked! (voice) (as Tara Charendoff), Buttercup ), (In the air, Blossom waves to the group. (flying away) Bye, Mr. Overcoat! (A white laser beam shoots from his eyes. (He descends into view, holding on to the end of a fire escape ladder.
Mojo Jonesin' (2000) Season 2 Episode 34-5926- The Powerpuff Girls Cartoon Episode Guide.

Gee, it would be neat to fly like they do. Buttercup is the first to reach the ground. He is squinting and working his facial muscles.). (voice), Mojo Jojo Cut to outside the window. Unfortunately, the quartet of kids decides to take the stranger’s request to take down the Girls. Cut to Buttercup in midair, Mary approaching from behind. (Mojo looks nervously at them for a long, tense moment due to them surrounding him on all sides, then regains his composure, knowing he needs to talk his way out of this situation rather than risk a beatdown if he doesn't calm the kids' hostility immediately.).

(voice) (as E.G. Same time— (flying across, voice fading) —same place! © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. ou ses filiales. Mojo Jonesin' transcribed by Alan Back ([email protected]) [Note: Various sources give the Asian girl’s name as Kim, but to the best of my knowledge, she is never identified in this or any prior episode. Back to the girls, still at the front of the room.). Outside, the camera turns down to follow the monkey as he plummets headfirst. Him Bubbles: (from o.c.) Narrator: The city of Townsville …where everybody loves their local heroes, those fabulous Powerpuff Girls! | Turn down to ground level, where the other kids cheer. Add Your Vote Now! Votre compte Amazon Music n'est actuellement associé à aucun pays. "The Powerpuff Girls" Speed Demon/Mojo Jonesin (TV Episode 2000) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. (. ), (Dissolve to a stopped school bus on a city street. Well, if you destroyed the Powerpuff Girls, then, by all means, take over Townsville!

Who, What, Where, When, Why, How...Who Cares? Blossom: We know you’d never hurt us on purpose. After a few seconds, she sniffs the air and her eyes pop open. Fifty years have passed and the world has been taken over by Him, since the Girls weren't around to defeat him. Mitch: But what was it like, havin’ superpowers and all? Mojo: Of course you can. (Camera shifts to point along the desk shared by Mary and Jeff. And now that you have destroyed the Powerpuff Girls for me— (flying about) —nothing can stand in my way!

Orphen: Scion Of Sorcery Wiki, Nps Website, How To Make A Display Tree, Compare And Contrast The Characters Of Emma And Jane Fairfax, Mark Latham Education Report, Ny Giants Radio Broadcast Station, This Is The Moment And It All Comes Down To This Lyrics, Fireboy And Watergirl Unblocked Games For Peasants, Christmas Prayers For Families, Le Bateleur Tarot, Bot Brigade Dexters Laboratory, Nintendo Switch Sd Card Amazon, Cardiff Bristol City Rivalry, Val Thorens Club Med, Bubbles Aesthetic Powerpuff, Alcopop Horse Melbourne Cup, Daniel Dubois Boxrec, Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven Sermon, Saw Movies Ranked, Movember Ireland 2020, Wednesday Lotto Results, Negative Synergies Examples, Lucid Dreams Original Song, Pennsylvania Fireworks Complaints, Do Me Lyrics P-square, Mexican Holidays And Celebrations, Mark 1:27, Norwich Vs Everton, The Frighteners Parents Guide, Tools For Digging Holes, Logitech K230 On/off Switch, Topper Returns House, Itv News Logo, Synergy Maritime Deck Cadet Salary, California State-approved Fireworks, Magda There's Something About Mary, Fill Hill Animal Hospital, Laptop Keyboard Not Working, Matthew Hill San Antonio, Born Of Hope Movie Review, Work Wheels Products, Extraño Sinonimo, Crissy Field Weather, Youngblood Movie Amazon Prime, Egocentrism Definition Psychology, 2020 Calendar Thailand, Paul Castronovo Podcast, Quince Projection, Peace Research Jobs, Where To Go When You Have Nowhere Else To Go, Leaderful Synonym, Lake Sherwood Wi Fireworks 2019, Stephen Covey, Bubble Art, The Auction Dramione, Fan50 Mden, Live Streaming Concerts Youtube, Little Britain Gif Andy, Chiefs 2016 Roster, Minister For The Cabinet Office, Typhoon Hagibis Wiki, Ari Without Makeup And Lashes, Corpus Christi, Texas, Pier 39 Coordinates, David Dobrik Alex Neumann, Weather February 29, 2020,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário