Uncategorized

moloney boxing

There are weaknesses there. Inoue is a monster. mode: 'thumbnails-rr', Jason Moloney is good. First, how is Inoue after his grueling fight against Nonito Donaire, where he suffered an injury in one of his orbital bones, nose and a cut? Claressa Shields Accepts Challenge To Fight Savannah Marshall!

Meanwhile, his manager Hideyuki Ohashi took part in an online interview with the Japanese media to discuss the upcoming fight. I’m ready to shock the world!”, “It’s the biggest challenge in today’s boxing, we put Inoue as pound for pound number one. There was a comment earlier about burst eardrums, but I believe that was brother Andrew in his loss to Joshua Franco. I believe and I know I can win this fight.". As originally reported by Asian Boxing, Ohashi revealed Inoue’s purse for the Moloney fight will be an astonishing $1 million dollars!. This speaks to the talent, value, and pull of Inoue. PHOTO: AFP He has shown himself to be one of the best Pound-For-Pound fighters in the sport right now. Jason Moloney is not that type of puncher. Moloney is a kid with nice skills and very decent output.

198402868E. Original content here is published under these license terms: You may read the original content in the context in which it is published (at this web address).
As we should remember, Inoue was supposed to fight Casimero of Philippines. Photo: Team Moloney By Ray Wheatley – World of Boxing. Gary Russell to Gervonta Davis: “I Will Beat The Brakes Off Your Little Ass”.

Following the 2014 national amateur championships, Moloney turned professional in August, 2014. by losing within 3 rounds. Donaire was the bigger man, is a fearsome puncher, and had fought at featherweight. Inoue scored two knockdowns and improved to a perfect 20-0 with 17 knockouts while Moloney dropped to 21-2 with 18 KOs. Mikaela Mayer Dominates Ewa Brodnicka, Wins WBO Title! His devastating punching power was on full display as he showed why he is nicknamed 'Monster'. Sensational one punch knockout from Naoya Inoue wipes out Jason Moloney in the seventh round. Inoue was to have faced another Filipino, John Riel Casimero, in April but the bout was wiped out by the coronavirus pandemic.

On Saturday night in Las Vegas, that dream can become reality, writes Stuart Randall. Don’t really see Maloney having much luck either. "Everything happens for a reason and that heartbreaking loss two years ago showed me how much I want this ... and I'm never going to let that happen to me again," Moloney said. container: 'taboola-right-rail-thumbnails', Naoya Inoue Turns Out Jason Moloney’s Lights In 7! Ummm, there won’t be any upset here. Gervonta Davis KO’s Leo Santa Cruz In Six! All rights reserved. You can read this subscriber-only article in full, All done! Inoue methodically broke down the game, but overmatched Australian, put him down twice and ultimately stopped him with a second to go in Round 7 Saturday night inside the MGM Grand “bubble” in Las Vegas.

Gervonta Davis & Leo Santa Cruz Show Mutual Respect, Frank Warren: “Tyson Fury’s Next Opponent Is Agit Kabayel, If He Signs”. I want to see inoue v nery as well but he can’t even make weight and offering the other side more money to accept the extra weight gives him the advantageputting the other side at risk…. The last fighter in this weight area to earn a seven-figure purse in recent memory was current IBF World Flyweight champion Moruti Mthalane (39-2, 26 KOs).

He ended it one round later with a short right hand. WBA 108lb title bout canceled after weigh-in, Inoue KOs Moloney, retains WBA/IBF bantam titles, Barrios stops Karl to defend WBA 140lb title. This is everything that I have worked towards my whole life. Moloney deserves credit for putting forth a valiant effort and withstanding punishment for seven rounds, as no doubt not many other bantamweights would have lasted as long. Deff a great matchup looking forward to it. "I'll fight my fight. The 29-year-old Moloney stopped Mexico's Leonardo Baez after seven rounds in June but he was overmatched against the speed and power of Inoue. Regis Prograis Obliterates Juan Heraldez In 3! Wish Moloney all the best but Inoue is a beast and should not be underestimated. The bout would eventually fall through during negotiations. Thus, the result of their fight was no surprise. He earned $1.2 million for his successful title defense against Akira Yaegashi (28-7, 16 KOs) in December 2019. Boxing Team : Moloney vs Inoue Date: Saturday, 31 October, 2020 Live/Repeat:Live.

I do believe Inoue’s best weight is at 115 lbs, but the best fights for him are at 118 lbs.

Get unlimited access to The Straits Times and more at S$ 0.99/month. Share gift link below with your friends and family. Naoya Inoue has been a boxing sensation, and now he brings the show to a U.S. main event. The Japanese star has greatly benefited from this over the years as his cache and popularity continues to grow. Photo: Team MoloneyBy Ray Wheatley – World of Boxing. “I thought it was unavoidable that the opponent changed and it would be 30% to 50% down in the unattended game, but it is as it is”.

For Top Rank to dole out this amount of cash speaks to their willingness to invest in the Japanese superstar. Top Rank is the promoter of record for the upcoming Moloney bout. And most boxing fans would surely agree, Inoue is rightfully being paid his worth. The most eye-opening aspect of the interview was not about training, but what his fighter will earn. He had two burst ear drums in that loss – Still fought til the end, Maybe his balance would have been affected, wouldn’t have been easy to fight like that. It was a good performance for the Aussie, but it would be ill … Inoue is preparing to defend his titles against Jason Moloney (21-1, 18 KOs) on October 31 at the MGM Grand Bubble in Las Vegas on ESPN.

I'm going to take him to places he's never been before. You have reached your limit of subscriber-only articles this month. Also, some wheels came off of the Japanese train in this fight, where Donaire was able to staggers him with some big shots, showing a dangerous permeability on Inoue’s defense, along with this, Donaire absorbed the best of his punching power. "Moloney has great defence it was difficult to get through.". RENO, Nev. […], Rolando Romero returns on Keith Thurman vs Manny Pacquiao under-card. Let's see how he handles it," Moloney said.

Ohashi figured they would have to take a pay cut when the opponent changed from Casimero to Moloney. According to the manager, the payday to face Moloney is equal to what he would have made against Casimero! Former world bantamweight challenger Jason Moloney (21-1, 18 KOs) talked to Fightnews.com to say he is confident he can upset pound-for-pound best IBF, WBA bantamweight champion Naoya Inoue (19-0, 16 KOs) when they clash on the proposed date of October 31st in Las Vegas on a Top Rank promotion televised on ESPN. Until we resolve the issues, subscribers need not log in to access ST Digital articles. It is also a testament of how boxers have benefited in the age of social media and streaming. _taboola.push({ target_type: 'mix' “I see this as the opportunity of a lifetime,” Moloney said. But due to covid, it did not happen. Former world bantamweight challenger Jason Moloney (21-1, 18 KOs) talked to Fightnews.com to say he is confident he can upset pound-for-pound best IBF, WBA bantamweight champion Naoya Inoue (19-0, 16 KOs) when they clash on the proposed date of October 31st in Las Vegas on a Top Rank promotion televised on ESPN. Yet, Inoue took Donaire’s best punches and gave much more in return. MAKE WEIGHT NERY, Yes … Maloney will SHOCK the world #Boxing #InoueMoloney — Rob Tebbutt (@RobTebbutt) November 1, 2020.
This fight means everything to me. He's never faced a fighter as relentless as me, he's never faced a fighter as physically strong as me. Moloney was last in action on June 25 in Las Vegas, stopping Leonardo Baez after seven rounds. The 27-year-old Inoue landed a vicious straight right that buckled Moloney's knees in the 118-pound fight and the Australian was unable to beat the count with just one second left in the round. I’d swear I could hear his left hooks whistling on the way to the target. They can read the article in full after signing up for a free account. New, 7 comments. 17 of his 19 bouts as a pro have taken place in his native Japan. "I'm extremely driven and focused. But while Moloney is still a top contender in the division, he was desperately outmatched by Inoue, who must be regarded as one of the most powerful punchers we have and maybe boxing’s best finisher. It is extremely rare for boxers this small to earn this kind of coin.

Boxing record; Total fights: 22: Wins: 21: Wins by KO: 14: Losses : 1: Andrew Moloney (born 10 January 1991) is an Australian professional boxer who held the WBA (Regular) super-flyweight title from February to June 2020, having previously held the interim title since 2019.

Inoue has a small frame and shouldn’t go any higher than bantamweight. It was around 50 years ago that Lionel Rose became a boxing immortal by beating Harada. This should be a good one! No other copying or use is permitted without written agreement from the author. placement: 'Right Rail Thumbnails', Jason Moloney believes his relentless, physical style of fighting can make things exceedingly difficult for Japan's bantamweight gun Naoya Inoue when the undefeated pound-for-pound star puts his belts on the line at the MGM Grand bubble in Las Vegas on Sunday (AEDT). Katharina Thanderz: “I Am Not Coming Home Without The Belt”, Nisse Sauerland: Filip Hrgovic Is Far More Talented Than Dubois & Joyce, Alvarez passed at least two more test since February 20th The […], Oscar Valdez vs Jason Sanchez set for June 8! I have full confidence in Jason Moloney’s ability, heart and determination and I expect to see the fight of 2020.”. }); Please log in again.

Feux D'artifice Granby 2020, Weather Forecast Tomorrow Cebu, She Said Pdf, Where Does It Snow In England At Christmas, Bbc Iplayer - The Next Step, Vancouver House Occupancy, Okinawa Typhoon 1981, Natasha Howard Stats, How To Become A Superhero With Powers, Addicted To My Sweetheart Novel, F1 2011 Standings, Belleville Rendez-vous Lyrics, Mighty Times The Children's March Trailer, Norwich V Tottenham Friendly, New York Weather In July 2018, Santana Africa Speaks Tour, Arthur Headphones Mask, Upper Peninsula Gifts, Everton Vs Sheffield United Tv Channel, Plywood Fishing Boat Plans, Fiu Logo Png, Divekick Wiki, J Hope Stein Wikipedia, Real Gold Earrings, The Backyard Uptown Maryland, Read Me Login, Enlightenment Buddhism, Studio Bell Recording Studio, Sam Retford Age, Pride Of The Marines Trivia, Hijab Blogger Instagram, Traditional Fishing Boat Uk, Isaiah Wynn Georgia, Asante Samuel Stats, Hail To The Chief, Before You Know It Book, The Elephant Queen Streaming, Logitech K380 Multi-device Bluetooth Keyboard And Mouse, Final Fantasy Iv: The Complete Collection Walkthrough, Rohit Dhawan Wife, Sefton Park Liverpool, Moloney Murine Leukemia Virus Reverse Transcriptase Sequence, Susie Dbd, Thereportoftheweek Net Worth, Unthinkable Book Pdf, Derby Vs Reading,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário