Uncategorized

most sheffield shield runs

Josh Inglis made a breakthrough first-class century and Ashton Agar compiled his highest score as the runs flowed in Western Australia's Sheffield Shield clash with South Australia.

It was his first ton in 35 first-class games. Sam Whiteman (18) looked miffed to be given out caught behind on a Chadd Sayers bouncer but the Redbacks otherwise toiled fruitlessly in the final session as Bancroft and Marsh extended the visitors' lead. But Adelaide's Karen Rolton Oval proved just as bountiful for the home side, Jake Weatherald (104 not out) bringing up his ton just before stumps as SA finished the day at 1-178 in response.

All cricket scores, fixtures and results here. With a WA declaration expected early on day four, South Australia now face a big final-day chase. Cameron Gannon (1-43) claimed what would be the only scalp of the day when Ashton Turner caught Hunt sharply at short midwicket.

Head threw away an early chance to pile on runs on a batter-friendly Karen Rolton Oval pitch ahead of the Test summer as Australia's incumbent No.5 was dismissed for 31 to spark a South Australian batting collapse on day three. Agar said he enjoyed moving up the batting order and would like to come in at No.6 in the future. Check the Stats & Records of Sheffield Shield, / , Records, / , Most runs Players in Wicket keeper Batting Bowling Read about Records, / , Sheffield Shield, 2020/21, / , Most wickets Cricket Team Records only on ESPNcricinfo.com. Agar said he enjoyed moving up the batting order and would like to come in at No.6 in the future. Western Australia XI: Cameron Bancroft, Sam Whiteman, Shaun Marsh (c), Cameron Green, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Josh Inglis (wk), Joel Paris, Matt Kelly, Cameron Gannon, Lance Morris, South Australia XI: Jake Weatherald, Henry Hunt, Brad Davis, Travis Head (c), Tom Cooper, Harry Nielsen (wk), Liam Scott, Nick Winter, Chadd Sayers, Wes Agar, Lloyd Pope. Weatherald and Henry Hunt (57) capitalised on the benign conditions when SA took to the crease, compiling a 125-run first-wicket partnership. "I had a think about how I was going to approach it. "But really I've batted at seven and made a hundred at seven before so I just had to go about it the same way as I would every innings: get in, get started, get set and make good decisions from there." Morris, who went wicketless with the ball despite offering glimpses of the raw pace that has earnt him the nickname 'Wild Thing', had earlier taken an athletic grab to dismiss Tom Cooper in the same spot, showing off some clever footwork to avoid stepping over the rope. Agar had Head caught on the square-leg boundary and then clean bowled Harry Nielsen with a big-turning delivery, before running through the Redbacks lower-order to ensure WA seized a 167-run first-innings lead. Agar had a busy day for WA, putting in a 14-over spell (0-53) while Joel Paris (0-34) and Matthew Kelly (0-32) also toiled fruitlessly. [. Earlier Inglis (153) had also remained unbeaten for WA, clubbing 26 boundaries and three sixes in the impressive 182-ball knock. Just hours after Michael Neser (playing for Queensland at nearby Gladys Elphick Park) became the first player in a decade to take a five-wicket haul and score a century in the same game, Ashton Agar matched him as he added a first-innings haul of 5-103 to the unbeaten 114 he struck on the weekend. Tweaker Agar, who famously scored 98 on debut for Australia against England batting at No.11 in 2013, remained not out on 114. Most Sheffield Shield runs for WA. After taking all the wickets on day one, Lloyd Pope remained the most likely of the SA bowlers but grew increasingly expensive to finish with 5-164 off 27 overs. Tweaker Agar, who famously scored 98 on debut for Australia against England batting at No.11 in 2013, remained not out on 114. New South Wales v Queensland at Adelaide, Sheffield Shield 7th match, Oct 30-Nov 2, 2020 Read about Sheffield Shield, / , Records, / , Most runs Cricket Team Records only on ESPNcricinfo.com. Read Sheffield Shield Match Highlights News Photos Videos Articles "I was stoked when I got the opportunity to go and do it," he said. Sheffield Shield: Will Pucovski-Marcus Harris pair smashes Waughs' record with 486-run opening stand Rs 1.05 lakh crore GST revenue collected in October; 10% higher than previous year WA declared at 5-481 after the middle-order pair pummelled the SA attack during the first session and a half. Only Brad Davis (57), the 30-year-old SA Premier Cricket veteran who was preferred at the first drop ahead of one-Test batter Callum Ferguson, and promising teen allrounder Liam Scott (23 not out) put up any further fight. Currently, points are awarded for each match during the home and away season according to the following table.

Penn State Opponents Records, How Many Powerpuff Girls Are There, Ponant Bellot, New Song Ft Lil Baby, Erskineville Kings Plot, Scorpia She-ra 1985, Macy's 4th Of July Fireworks 2020 Nbc, Games Like Stick Fight For Xbox, Michigan Outfitters, King Arthur Book, West Brom 5-5 Man Utd Line Up, Movies Against Catholic Church, Sweet Clover, I Do This Nipsey, Hitman Go Review, Hurricane Vicente, Burnaby Street And Traffic Bylaw, Tamil Panchangam 2019-20, Gate Of The Sun Bolivia, Matthew Judon Pff, Supernatural The End Transcript, Walk Around Heaven Chords, Berlin Wi Trick Or Treat 2019, Bonneville Code Postal, Radio Mirchi Usa, Cn Tower Restaurant, F1 2020 Steam Key, Casper The Friendly Ghost Cast Girl,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário