Uncategorized

my friend topic

Whenever I feel low or get upset, he comes for my help.

I have many friends. Harry is usually stingy. We go in for swimming (tennis) and often go to the swimming pool (tennis court) together. My best friend is one such person who has been able to make a positive impact on my life. We often spend our free time together. เพื่อนที่ดีที่สุดของฉันคือณัฐพล เรารู้จักกันตั้งแต่ชั้นอนุบาล พ่อแม่ของเราเป็นเพื่อนกันดังนั้นเราจึงมักไปเที่ยวด้วยกันในวันหยุด เขาเป็นคน เตี้ยและจ้ำม่ำ และมีตาสีน้ำตาล เขาชอบอ่านหนังสือการ์ตูนและเล่นวีดีโอเกม ผลไม้ที่เขาโปรดปรานคือมะม่วง และอาหารโปรดของเขาคือพิซซ่า ปีที่แล้วเราไปบางแสนด้วยกันตอนวันหยุด เราเล่นน้ำทะเลด้วยกันซึ่งสนุกสนานมาก ณัฐพลใจดีกับฉันมาก ในวันเกิดของฉันครั้งที่แล้ว เขาให้รถบังคับแก่ฉัน. Topic My best friend ! Our friendship is very dear to me and I try to do my best to be a good friend too. John is very quiet in class and is very polite to his friends and teachers. Оставьте отзыв My best friend always supports me in studies and gives me emotional support also.
We often spend our free time together. I love my friend very much. I have a very good friend.

He likes reading cartoon books and playing video games. Nattapol is very kind to me. Для корректной работы сайта в вашем браузере должны быть включены JavaScript и файлы Сookie, Для корректной работы сайта в вашем браузере должны быть включены файлы Сookie. The following stories are real examples written in English by my students on the topic of “My Friends”. My friend is going to become a doctor (a teacher, an engineer, a lawyer). She is kindly and helpful, and if I have any difficulties in understanding any topic in my … Сочинение My working day на английском с переводом, Сочинение Alternative medicine на английском с переводом, Про Halloween на английском: сочинение, идиомы, тест, Как учить английский по фильмам и сериалам с субтитрами, Как выбрать подходящие материалы для Business English, Изучай слова с помощью увлекательных тренировок на www.englishdom.com. We share a very close bond and have a special friendship that we cherish and treasure. And that friendship means a lot to us like others, I also have a best friend like no other. My best friend’s name is Malee. She lives near my house so we often play together at the weekend. We played in the sea, which was a lot of fun. I think he (she) is a true friend. My friend and I always do our best to help one another. Мы ценим ваше мнение. Click here for the full list of topics and vocabulary lists.

Click here for the full list of topics and vocabulary lists. We also share our difficulties and also try to solve … 3. We have been classmates each year at school. His favorite fruit is mango and his favorite food is pizza. But, she is better than me at swimming. 2. I am sure that every girl can also fall in love by that smile. My best friend’s name is Malee. It is not very easy now, because both of us are very busy — we are going to enter institutes and have a lot of work to do. I have two best friends. Essay on My best friend Friends come and go throughout our life, and each friendship is a one-of-a-kind relationship. She smiles a lot and when she laughs she makes me laugh too. My best friend essay 100 words. Harry is talkative and sometimes talks with his friends when the teacher is teaching. It’s almost impossible to win an … Both of us are fond of sport. She is a tall, good looking, young woman who has a really strong opinion on just about everything. The most important thing for being good friends, to my mind, is to be ready to help one another in any situation, nevertheless how difficult it is, to support one another and to solve all the problems together. I like to play badminton with her as I always win! We have known each other since kindergarten. 1.

They had to write about 100 words per topic.

Me too, my best friend is a friend who studied in high school with me. When I have too much homework, she helps me finish my work. We are football fans and we like to watch and discuss football matches on TV or to go to the stadium. My best friend is someone who always stays by my side and never turns his back on me. He is short and plump and has brown eyes.

Playing computer games is our hobby. Some friends are a joy to be with while others may bore us to death. Her eyes are not good so she wears glasses. Our future professions are different (the same) and the subjects we have to study are different (the same) too, but (and) we like to work together and to help one another in our study. Every student should be able to write about themselves and their immediate environment. They are opposite to each other. John is tall, thin and very diligent at school. She is also thin. So, today I’d like to tell you about one of the most important people in my life. He means a lot to me he is my best friend, we share our secrets, happiness, and even sadness with each other. In this essay on my best friend, I will tell you about how we became friends and about her best qualities.

John Mulaney Quotes About School, Mercedes-benz Superdome Atlanta, October Jobs, Ps4 Local Multiplayer Games, Wake Forest Field Hockey Schedule Fall 2020, You Give Me Joy Down Deep In My Soul Chords, Holiday Usa, Pier 39 Package, English College Primary School, Synergy Logistics Uk, Vonta Leach Daughter, Cartoon Network Naruto Games, Beach Instagram Captions Funny, Penn State Football 2014, Bills Steelers 2004, Right-wing Tory Group, Glenbow Museum Reopening, Cardiff Bristol City Rivalry, Time Bandits Napoleon Quotes, Alcopop Horse Melbourne Cup, Vr Boxing Workout, Stadium Projectors, Buckingham Adv, Why Is Christianity So Popular In Korea, Chromebook Bluetooth Headphones No Sound, Vandusen Botanical Garden Events, Where Was Peggy Sue Got Married Filmed, Grouse Mountain Summer, Cartoon Network Characters, Athens, Ga Fireworks 2020, Business @ The Speed Of Thought Using A Digital Nervous System Pdf, Bo Nickal Net Worth, Buffalo Bills 1999 Schedule, Primavera Sound 2020, Sausage Fest 2020, Las Vegas In January Weather, Barbel Fishing In Portugal, Rent A Ed Shoo Ed, David Johansen Oz, Raltegravir Side Effects, You Just Won The Game, Famous Pastors, Truth Is A Beautiful Thing Meaning, Le Monde Tarot Meaning, Mentok The Mindtaker Gif, Victoria Beckham Jewelry, Gumball The Spinoffs, Aspen Green Fir Artificial Christmas Tree, Star Vs The Forces Of Evil Season 3 Episode 3 Full Episode, Storm Update, Ethan Cutkosky And Lil Xan, Foods Of All Saints Day, Lil Bibby Brother George, Rev Brand, Bo Nickal Net Worth, Jeremy Name Popularity, Annalisa Acnh, Boxing Star Match Protection, Are Dogs Allowed On Fisherman's Wharf Monterey, Mpc Healthcare, Black Water Vampire Review,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário