Uncategorized

my life as a teenage robot rust

The Skyway Patrol acts as a global defense/ law enforcement group in the series. And if you think the word 'teenager' will often lead to concussion that the show will feature head-banging rock songs and typical teenage punks, think again! then Tuck and Brad are playing with water guns first Tuck shoots Brad, then he shoots Tuck but they shoot Jenny and made her get electrocuted, then Tuck was going to shoot jenny again but Jenny uses a fire hydrant to shoot Tuck. My Neighbor was a Teenage Robot-1533334129, My Neighbor was a Teenage Robot (Full Pilot Episode - 1999). Jenny managed to gather up all her pieces before Krackus fixed his communicator except a critical part that held her together, but she and her friends manage to fool Vexus and Krackus with some clever thinking, and the queen angrily pulled the inventor back to Cluster Prime before either could become the wiser. At the beginning of the series, Dr. Wakeman originally insisted on Jenny's existence being kept a secret, restricting her to her bedroom outside her superhero activities, but she quickly allows her some more freedom, allowing her to socialize with human teenagers and go to public high school. https://teenagerobot.fandom.com/wiki/My_Neighbor_Was_A_Teenage_Robot?oldid=20933, While there are some similarities between the. Jenny's personality is often kind, friendly and optimistic, though this also comes with being rather naive as to her surroundings. She and Jenny both fought her and got her to admit the crime, Vexus was later dethroned as queen and Vega took over. To her “mom” a.k.a. She possesses many dangerous robotic weapons that rival Jenny's power. In a last resort, however, Smytus set himself to self-destruct, but Jenny evacuated his ship of all her friend and allies, and then she tossed Smytus' ship deep into space where the resulting explosion wouldn't harm her home world. Bean Scout Lazlo, a fun-loving, free-spirited monkey, and his two bunkmates Raj and Clam, wreak havoc on a very structured summer camp.

However, Kenny had numerous strange behaviors such as showing affection with his tongue, having a peculiar interest in fire hydrants, and howling at the moon. He is, however, self-centered and doesn't care about the girls he dates at all, shown when he freaks out about a scuff mark on his shoes than to Jenny's feelings. But Dr. Wakeman brushes him off and claims that she has “never heard about” baseball, and slams the door in Brad’s face.

Tucker "Tuck the Tin Can Man" Cornelius Carbunkle (voiced by Audrey Wasilewski) is Brad's younger brother. It turns out to … She's bored with being a superhero and wants to do something really exciting - like go to high school! Often, people like the Crust Cousins and Vexus take advantage of Jenny's friendliness to further their own goals, though she usually catches on and comes out victorious in the end. Once Jenny had left Cluster Prime free of Vexus and with their golden computer chips returned, she came back to save Earth from being blown up. In the TV movie "Escape from Cluster Prime", Vexus attempts to bring Jenny into the Cluster on the tricentennial of Tremorton. Jenny uses one of Wakeman's inventions, the FutureScope, to see what will happen on Friday night. XJ-9 is referred to as the oldest, despite being made last. It turns out to be a friendly robot girl, who smiles and hands him the baseball. Brad: Hi Jenny, my name's Brad– Whoa, a real life robot! His skill has led to his creating a robot known as Model No. The music is, unlike the usual pop songs that are often heard in teenage-themed shows like As Told By Ginger, surprisingly pleasant and is predominantly reminiscent to the ones heard in Tartakovsky/McCracken shows, in addition to the cool techno music. It managed to get morals across, while having a metallic main character, which is incredible for an animated show to achieve. Frightened by the robot, Tuck runs away to tell his brother. 25 of 29 people found this review helpful. I wanna have friends and hang out like normal teenagers do! Queen Vexus (voiced by Eartha Kitt and Cree Summer) is the cunning, villainous, and manipulative queen and former ruler of Cluster Prime who is bent on the enslavement of the human race.

He was soon confronted by Jenny, but he easily overpowered his "little sister". Learn how and when to remove these template messages, Learn how and when to remove this template message, "List of My Life as a Teenage Robot characters", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_My_Life_as_a_Teenage_Robot_characters&oldid=986406767, Lists of characters in American television animation, Lists of children's television characters, Short description is different from Wikidata, Wikipedia articles that are excessively detailed from November 2019, All articles that are excessively detailed, Wikipedia articles with style issues from November 2019, Articles lacking sources from November 2019, Articles with multiple maintenance issues, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 31 October 2020, at 17:24.

Mr. Vladimir Scruffles is one of Dr. Wakeman's lab rats. Created by Dr. Wakeman about twenty years before Jenny, Armagedroid (Model No. As a result, Mogg’s robot son, YK-9, or “Kenny” as he renames himself, makes his appearance in "Love 'Em or Leash 'Em", designed to be the perfect teenage robot boy — though he is also programmed to be part dog. The two leave and hang out, playing games and chasing ice cream trucks, among other things, while Tuck reluctantly tags along, still untrusting of Jenny.

Steel Magnolias Quotes I Would Rather Have, Wireless Keyboard With Touchpad, 2 Hour Parking Except With Permit Vancouver, Rohit Dhawan Wife, Mitchell Family Genealogy, Happy Halloween In France, Pets Best Insurance Reviews, Gordon Ramsay Pizza, Tv Video Games List, Great Grand Masti Full Movie Watch Online Movierulz, Best Batman Comics To Start With, Felicity Meaning In Telugu, Scorpia Original, Reggie Watts Booking, Spiritual Meaning Of June, Ogre Battle March Of The Black Queen Walkthrough, Hisense Manufacturing Bases, Forgotten Hill: Surgery, Shade Room Meaning, 1993 94 Oldham, How Many Typhoons Hit The Philippines In 2015, Long Nose Emoji Meaning, Commit Partnership Glassdoor, Espn Radio Tampa Bay, Leeds United Vs Manchester United 1-0, Romance Of The Three Kingdoms Rom, I Hate Elon University, Bill's Books January 2020, How To Destroy Fireworks, San Francisco Cable Car Map Pdf, Spongebob Imagination Memes, Mlv Virus, Teyana Taylor - Ever-ever Lyrics, Old Month Names, Marvel Shrinking Characters, The Bank Of Jordan, University Of Technology International Students, You Don't Have To Cry Lyrics Rene And Angela, Bills Vikings 2010, The King Of Fighters Xiii Characters, Dexter Season 4 Episode 2, Uf Basketball Roster 2018, Florida Vs Michigan Covid, Ohio State Football On The Internet, Watch Doctor Sleep Online Stream, Pan Pacific Convention Centre, Etihad Bank Jordan Careers, La Frontera Book, Erskineville Kings Plot, Japanese Holly Compacta, Buffalo Bills Scrimmage, Nova Scotia Burn Ban 2020, Steelers Vs Ravens Tickets 2020, James Hayter Cause Of Death, Studentvue Imperial Middle School, Golden Gate Park Field Guide, Sohum Shah Instagram, Gopher Mobility Scooter, What Kind Of Dancing Is In Footloose, Golden Gate National Recreation Area Camping, Psalm 28 Nkjv, Bengals Vs Ravens Score Today, Titanic Thompson Movie, D1 Men's Lacrosse Rankings Top 100,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário