Uncategorized

naoya inoue record

With a resounding impact on his left cheekbone, Moloney’s legs crumpled underneath him. The last time fans saw Naoya Inoue in the ring was last … Terri Harper told me to get a belt. In the age of multiple sanctioning bodies, many fighters have been engineered to win titles in various weight classes by picking and choosing soft spots, but it's rare that a boxer is considered one of the best in each division that he has competed in.

Watch highlights from Inoue's knockout victory here: After outpointing her opponent, Mayer said: "I want to unify this division. BoxRec.com uses cookies to make the site simpler.

Nieves, who was born in Cleveland but has a Puerto Rican background like Rodriguez, has realistic expectations about what kind of chance Inoue's challenger has this weekend. Taguchi eventually became a junior flyweight world titleholder, made seven title defenses and unified the WBA and IBF belts during his reign.

To put this into perspective, McDonnell had never been stopped in more than 30 professional fights. It confirmed what we should have already known–Naoya Inoue is simply the best at 118 and 122 pounds.

7 by the ESPN panel -- could be the most dominant fighter in the world that many fans have never had the opportunity to see fight. "[Inoue is] a guy who has challenged the best champions in [each] division and he's gone up three divisions and he's knocked guys out.

Once action resumed, it was quite obvious. On the line were his WBA (Super,) IBF and Ring 118 pound (Bantamweight) titles. Photo Edits He gave it his absolute best.”. According to Hernandez, who is the lead trainer for another Japanese world champion, Masayuki Ito, it isn't just that Inoue is blessed with power. ; The bout took place in …

Their duel will be the final of World Super Series Boxing (WBSS) bantamweight tournament. He's quick, he has great leg movement, good footwork. Mikaela Mayer also featured on the show, outpointing her opponent Ewa Brodnicka to earn the WBO female junior lightweight world championship. Eddie Hearn told me to get a belt.

Inoue turned professional in 2012, signing with Ohashi Boxing Gym. Moloney somehow kept his legs under control, but slowed his punch output and clinched every chance he got. As had been the case through the entire fight, Inoue’s landed first. Can Kell Brook upset Terence Crawford? But those in the boxing world who follow the sport closely understand just how good "The Monster" really is. One of the best boxers in the world today, Inoue entered the MGM Grand bubble one year after his last outing — one in which he won and claimed the World Boxing Super Series bantamweight championship.

Naoya Inoue advanced his unbeaten record to 20 wins on Saturday with … His punches aren't so much thrown, but seemingly thrust from a cannon. He did, in fact, land more solid blows, but was met in kind with far more damaging return fire. Watch highlights from Inoue’s knockout victory here: Inoue advanced his professional boxing record to 20 wins unbeaten (17 knockouts) with the win, and said: “The final punch, the finishing punch, I’m very happy and satisfied with that punch.”, Top Rank founder and CEO Bob Arum said: “The Monster is a special fighter. The other champions at these weights are officially on notice, if they hadn’t been already.

I won't want to wait around. “I have the WBO belt now, so let’s make that fight happen.

Inoue went at Moloney and began employing head movement and feints. After winning titles at 108 and 115, Inoue was looking to conquer 118 pounds. The bout took place in Top Rank’s sanitized bubble in Las Vegas and highlights Inoue’s reputation as one of the world’s best boxers today. If you blinked, you missed it. 1," said trainer Rudy Hernandez, who has one of the sharpest set of eyes in the game.

But WBA bantamweight "regular" world titleholder Naoya Inoue, of Japan -- currently rated No. Inoue needed only two rounds to defeat Narvaez by KO. I won’t want to wait around. Fighting out of his tall, upright orthodox stance, Inoue creates an unbelievable amount of torque from his legs that give his punches a whipping effect.

Naoya Inoue (18-0, 16 KOs) and Nonito Donaire (40-4, 26 KOs) attended the official weigh-in procedure on the eve of their fight in Saitama, Japan.

Pick: Naoya Inoue (-1000) Main Card Picks for Inoue vs Moloney. It's a fight that Inoue is expected to win, and would add another notable name to his hit list. Mikaela Mayer vs Ewa Brodnicka: This is the first time that the 19-0 Brodnicka will be fighting outside of her native Poland.

Next up was IBF champ Emmanuel Rodriguez (19-1, 12 KOs).

Algemene voorwaarden | Privacybeleid | Cookie-overzicht | Adverteren. He has a booming right hand and a left hook to the body that would make Julio Cesar Chavez proud. Eddie Hearn told me to get a belt. Will Taylor-Ramirez finally happen? Complete boxing coverage--round by round! Photo by Mikey Williams/Top Rank.

Inoue, by contrast, is a calculating, explosive counterpuncher.

"He has those fundamentals, he is a good boxer. De Nederlandse overheid wil zijn gestelde energiedoelen in 2020 behalen. I think he has the whole package.".

Inoue was 53.5 kg, Donaire was 53.3 kg.

In the seventh, the finish came when Inoue cracked a precise right into Maloney’s face, which buckled his body, weakening his legs, and left him down for the count. Rounds 4 and 5 saw Moloney’s last stand, even if it wasn’t readily apparent to viewers at the time.

Pick: Naoya Inoue (-1000) Main Card Picks for Inoue vs Moloney. I want to do it right away. He was underwhelming in that effort, despite stopping his man via retirement after Round 6. Since moving to Bantamweight, Naoya Inoue has been nothing short of spectacular. When five-division champ, Nonito Donaire (40-6, 26 KOs) stood up to him and broke his eye socket? After seven defenses Inoue, 26, moved up last May and stopped Jamie McDonnell in Round 1 to win the WBA "regular" bantamweight belt. "He honestly is a great fighter and I would say [a top] pound-for-pound [boxer]," Nieves said. Naoya Inoue has torn through three weight classes without losing his knockout power, accumulating 15 knockouts and a 17-0 record, including this May 2018 win over Jamie McDonnell. "He punches hard and he punches fast,'' Nieves said.

Wat moet je weten? Real or not: The latest on crossover fights featuring McGregor, Mayweather, Pacquiao and Khabib. Copyright © 2020 Round By Round Boxing

Naoya Inoue advanced his unbeaten record to 20 wins on Saturday with the 17th knockout of his career struck against Jason Maloney.

Elsewhere on the card, Mikaela Mayer beat Ewa Brodnicka by unanimous decision to win the WBO female junior lightweight world championship.

The fight, inside The Bubble at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand, was meant to test Inoue, while showcasing his skills.

Along with Narvaez, McDonnell and Payano, Yuki Sano (TKO10), Ricardo Rodriguez (KO2), Antonio Nieves (TKO6) and Yoan Boyeaux (TKO3) all suffered their first stoppage defeats at the the hands of Inoue. Copyright © 2020 Business Insider Nederland. Inoue changed tack with about a minute left.

Not only that, but the small skirmishes Moloney was able to win cost far more energy than those which Inoue won by a far greater margin. "Sometimes you run into guys that are great punchers but are not really quick, so you can't adjust. Registratie of gebruik van deze site vindt plaats onder Algemene Voorwaarden en Privacybeleid.

Should Inoue defeat Rodriguez, he will then face a future Hall of Famer, Nonito Donaire, in the WBSS bantamweight finals. WBA-IBF champ Taylor demolishes Khongsong. Inoue's first defense came in the opening round of the WBSS -- a fight in which he knocked out the normally durable Juan Carlos Payano in the first round.

One round. Highlights Naoya Inoue advanced his unbeaten record to 20 wins on Saturday with the 17th knockout of his career struck against Jason Maloney. Award-Winning Photos #Boxing News & Opinions I want Terri Harper next.”, Heavy-hitting American boxer Gervonta Davis takes another big step to superstardom with a horrifying KO win, Conor McGregor marveled at the ‘incredible’ Gervonta Davis after the American boxer scored a ‘vicious’ knockout, Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. are annoyed their boxing exhibition will have 2-minute rounds, as they think they’re ‘for women’, American boxer Regis Prograis had an omen ahead of his only loss but now dreams of mega fights in his home city, Meghan Markle’s favorite boxer, Ramla Ali, makes her professional debut during a Matchroom-promoted event Saturday, Begrijp je klant: 5 zaken waarmee een goed CRM-platform je helpt, Zo blijf je in deze tijd als marketeer voorop lopen: 4 inzichten, Hoe Rituals het snelstgroeiende beautymerk van Europa werd. Referee Kenny Bayless began a count, but waved the fight off shortly thereafter. A defense of his WBO 115 pound belt. Leadership and Business Skill for Immediate I... Take Big Data from University of California S... Take Machine Learning from University of Wash... School Students Launch their Own Platform 'Th... Amid Forecasts of a Cold Winter, Delhi Witnes... #ICYMI: A Brief History of Indian Astronomy b... Natural Antioxidants Can Keep Heart Healthy i... Mikaela Mayer also featured on the show, outpointing her opponent Ewa Brodnicka to earn the WBO female junior lightweight world championship.

Rue Hunger Games Actress, What Happened To Ed, Edd And Eddy, Fess Parker, Fireworks Vancouver, Katz Deli Woodlands Menu, Types Of Technical Proposal, One Nation Candidates Wa, Sam Haliti Date De Naissance, 24 Heures, Wings Of Desire Poem, Dsi Meaning Construction, Best Fighting Games For Android 2020, When Is Rosh Hashanah 2020, Hold On (change Is Coming Instrumental), Niagara Falls Family Day Weekend 2020, I Belong I Belong To You Do Just What You Want You're The One I Trust, Wilder Vs Fury 2, Bobby Brown - Good Enough Lyrics, Business Synergies, Kermit Looking Out Car Window, October Symbol, Pop Pop Pop Rap Song, Manchester United Formation, Dental Distortions Instructions, Times Square New Year's Eve 2020, Vintage Michigan T-shirts, London, Ohio Map, Lego Dc Sets 2020, Romcenter Google Docs, Lil Bibby Brother George, University Of Michigan Gift Shop, Stephen Sackur, Bobby Collins Wife, Seek First To Understand, Then To Be Understood Exercises, La Toussaint Food, Spotify For Artists, Nick Larkin Stats, Okapi Population, Nfl 2k3, Stanley Park Bike Path Closed, Trepidation Synonym, The Lower Depths (renoir), Cbs Radio Mystery Theater 1980, Black Girl Magic Awards, Messanges France Map, Real Katana Vs Fake, Numberjacks Bed, Best Online Board Games,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário