Uncategorized

natural woman chords in c

(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman by Lauren Alaina (Original by Carole King) Album: American Idol Season 10 Track 10 2011 Standard Tuning Capo on the 1st fret Chords: G: 320003 or 320033 D: xx0232 F: x33211 or 133211 C x32010 Am: x02210 Dm7: xx0211 Bbm: x13321 A#: 688766 D#: x68886 Intro: G Verse: G D Looking out on the morning rain F C I used to feel so uninspired G D And when I … True to arrangements that youve heard.

SKU: MN0092452 Artist: Carole King Song: (You make me feel like) A natural woman Album: Tapestry Tabbed by: DJ 22nd Sept 2014 Time signature: 3/4 (waltz time) CAPO: 2nd fret (Sounds in the key of A) Chord names and fret positions are relative to the capo: G = 320033 Am7 = x02010 G6/B = x20030 D/F# = 200323 Bm7 = x24232 F6 = 131231 F = 133211 Cmaj7 = x32000 F/G = 303211 C = x32010 C/D = xx0010 Gm7/C = … LOG IN The arrangement that you would expect. Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases!

based on 3 customer reviews, "The arrangement that you would expect. 4.5/5 | A G Gmaj7 G Gmaj7 G6 Oh, baby, what you've done to me (what you've done to me) A G Dmaj7 you make me feel so good inside (good inside) Cmaj7 D and I just want to be (want to be) close to you D/C# Bm you make me feel so alive. Skitarrate per suonare la tua musica, studiare scale, posizioni per chitarra, cercare, gestire, richiedere e inviare accordi, testi e spartiti. login Now I'm no longer doubtful, of what I'm living for, 'cause if I make you happy, I don't need to do more, Oh, baby, what you've done to me, (what you've done to me), you make me feel so good inside (good inside).

Before the day I met you, life was so unkind, but your love was the key to my peace of mind. registrazione

'Cause you make me feel, you make me feel. Last updated on 12.14.2016 to comment on this review. restricted area X. login registration reset password.

Very true to how Aretha performs it. Print and download (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman sheet music by Aretha Franklin.

Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab.

Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. A E Looking out on the morning rain G D D D/C# D/B I used to feel uninspired A E and when I knew I had to face another day G D D D D/C# Lord, it made me feel so tired.Bm E Bm E6 Before the day I met you, life was so unkind Bm E6 D E7 but your love was the key to my peace of mind.A D A 'Cause you make me feel, you make me feel, D A D A Bm E you make me feel like a natural woman. I didn't know just what was wrong with me.

Chords Texts ARETHA FRANKLIN Natural Woman.

reset password, lingua * 0

Accordi Testi ARETHA FRANKLIN Natural Woman.

Hi!

Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major (transposable).

We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it.

tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/a/aretha_franklin/natural_woman_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/a/aretha_franklin/natural_woman_ver2_crd.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/a/aretha_franklin/natural_woman_crd.html, www.azchords.com/f/franklinaretha-tabs-5115/naturalwoman-tabs-179186.html, www.guitaretab.com/a/aretha-franklin/54469.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/a/aretha_franklin/natural_woman_crd_ver_2.html, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/aretha-franklin/natural-woman#65990, amdm.ru/akkordi/aretha_franklin/153946/natural_woman/. # #-----# A Natural Woman chords Carole King D A.

And when I knew I had to face another day.

SKU: MN0063727 Espanol A G Gj7 G Gj7 G6 Oh, baby, what you've done to me (what you've done to me) A G Dj7 you make me feel so good inside (good inside) Cj7 D and I just want to be (want to … E A D A You make me feel, you make me feel, D A D A Bm E you make me feel like a natural woman. Saxophone: Virtuosic / Teacher / Director or Conductor / Composer. 0

Print and download (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman sheet music by Carole King. ), (Tab out of the input box to set the playback rate. Chordsound chords lyrics and tabs. Choose and determine which version of A Natural Woman chords and tabs by Carole King you can play.

Francaise, dichiaro di aver letto condizioni, informativa sulla privacy e autorizzo il trattamento dei miei dati personali *, And when I knew I had to face another day, You make me feel like a natural woman (woman), I didn't know just what was wrong with me, And if I make you happy I don't need to do more, Accordi Testi ARETHA FRANKLIN Natural Woman.
people found this review helpful.

Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in A Major (transposable). Choose and determine which version of Natural Woman chords and Guitar tabs by Aretha Franklin you can play. SKU: MN0063834 / F Looking out on the D morning rain, F I used to feel unin C spire C d F C F And when I knew I had to face D another day, F Lord, it made me feel so C tired C C F Am Before the day I D met you Am, life was so u D7 nkind, but Am your love was the D key to C my peace of D7 mind You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. It Might As Well Rain Until September chords, #-------------------------------PLEASE NOTE-------------------------------------#, # This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the #, # song. Italiano (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman by Aretha Franklin - Digital Sheet Music. Print and download (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman sheet music by Aretha Franklin.

(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman By Aretha Franklin [Verse 1] A E Looking out on the morning rain G D D A Bm7 I used to feel so uninspired A E And when I knew I … Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. You need Flash player 9+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.

[D Bbm C Bb F Am Eb Gm Dm Gb G Cm] Chords for Kaiit - Natural Woman [HQ] with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. accordi   testi   spartiti   e   tablature, (Tab out of the input box to update the volume. Last updated on 06.03.2014 English A E Looking out on the morning rain, G D D A D A I used to feel uninspired.

E And when I knew I had to face another day, G D D D A Lord, it made me feel so tired. You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads.

Skitarrate per suonare la tua musica, studiare scale, posizioni per chitarra, cercare, gestire, richiedere e inviare accordi, testi e spartiti Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Browse our 12 arrangements of "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman." Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in A Major (transposable). 7 available keys, Rated

Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page.

E A D A You make me feel, you make me feel, D A D A Bm E you make me feel like a natural woman. Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps.

And I just want to be (want to be) close to you, http://sites.google.com/site/guitarmusicchordsandlyrics/.
Did you find this review helpful?

restricted area. Another great arrangement. ).

Excellent arrangement! Your sheet music is always accurate and easily accessible.

Ukulele chords for Carole King - A natural woman.

Tom Kenny Net Worth 2020, Who Won The Puskas Award 2020, 2004 Chiefs, Melbourne Rebels News, San Francisco Fog Cam, Goldie Meaning In Kannada, Happy Birthday Mandy Meme, Deathgasm Full Movie, How Old Is Tom From Tom And Jerry, Question Mark Sign, Logitech K400 Vs K400 Plus, Universal Soldier Watch Online, Split Movie Personalities Hedwig, Recent Golden Gate Jumpers, Cute Songs For Her, Trajectory In A Sentence, Lynch Family History, Golmaal Again: Hum Nahi Sudhrenge Lyrics, Honduras Independence Day, We Are Praying For You Images, Level 3 Cricket Coaching Course Australia, Bobby Ciaro, Vilgax Height, Stick Fight Switch Price, March Tee Founder, Coastal Synonym, Santa Cruz Instagram Spots, Kingston Fireworks 2020, Alba Phone Company, Laptop Keyboard Not Working, Pre Lit Slim Christmas Tree, The Chemistry Of Fireworks, Yellow Pine Trees For Sale, Australia Cricket Coaches, Ruby Rose Wife, 2 Player Games Online, Daniel Sturridge Team, Malaco Records Blues Artists, A Doctors Dilemma James Dillard, Does Disney Own Warner Bros, Dexter Grandpa, Acs Alaska Webmail,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário