Uncategorized

nekopara fanfiction cinnamon

“Asuka! This is Request by: xiaozabo (https://www.deviantart.com/xiaozabo) Cookies help us deliver our Services. This is my first Fan Fiction, so I'm really hoping that you'll like it!
Originally this was intended to be a one shot, which is why it was called My Cute Kitty, but since it grew in popularity, I decided to write Valentine's Day Nekos. I wasn't expecting to get so many views and even reviews asking for another chapter. 12.7k members in the NEKOPARAGAME community. Chocola, NEKOPARA Vol.

From dealing with customers on busy holidays to dealing with life in general, these two young men will have to learn to live with their loving catpantions. She grabbed your arm and hugg, Chapter 1 Nate is your average Joe, lover of anime and cosplay and amateur writer.

When there is light, there is a shadow.

This story will takes place in the anime season one. Oh, I can see it now.

Lol...Bryce is the oc of one of my friends, and is part of my Highschool of the Dead story...hey look, advertisement, go read that story, help me out with the reviews, I'll give you a cameo in my story. "Something wrong?" I understand that this isn't a popularly searched option here on fanfiction, and while there are a lot of views on my story, I'm here to let you know that chapter three is in the works! You gave a slight smile before whispering goodnight. Featured Nekopara Quizzes & Stories. Author’s note: Man school is such a drag. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the NEKOPARAGAME community, The subreddit dedicated to the NEKOPARA series, created by NEKO WORKs. You asked A/N: Hello Everyone, Celestial Sky Dragon here with an update for Nekopara.     It is a beautiful morning in City D, all the citizens are enjoying their morning. What is this was the actually game?

You sighed slightly before entering the lounge room and sat down on the couch before watching T.V with the volume down low.                                                                Rise of a New Hero I hope you all have a wonderful day, and don't fret, My Cute Kitty chapter three, Nate's Neko Care Center will be available at a Fanfiction site near you. And while Chapter two did get a little risque with the themes, chapter three will be the clincher, the one that will make this story M rated.

This is a beginning of the story, before I can finish the other chapters, next will be Lenone X Male Reader. at least not the sexy bits. Art, discussion and memes! Weekender Girl (By Hatsune Miku) Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Fanfiction Romance Kawaii Cinnamon Nekopara Neko ... An original Cinnamon X Reader Fan Fiction! Since this is a one shot turned story, I will be talking more about Nate and Nick and their backgrounds, as well as how they met and how they met Kashou and the Minaduki catgirls. Also if you like Cinnamon from Nekopara as much as I do, feel free to chat with me! !....Noble senpai would be proud of that almost, you know what I'm thinking about sending this to him XD obviously he would enjoy it...even if Nuts ain't the main char. In any case, this is the current news for Nekopara, I hope you have a good time reading this as i had writing it. Nick is one of my favorite characters, for the sole reason that he is funny, random as hell and he is in every one of my stories...there, hiding in the shadows, there will always be a Nick...anyway, as you all know, he is the main love interest for Maple, the cute orange haired American Curl. It will take me a while since each chapter will be written beyond the standard for a normal chapter, for me that's around twenty to twenty four pages, but for Nekopara, the first chapter was 54 pages long, and the second chapter was 90 pages long, so I will be extending my chapters and adding more details to them. This is my first Fan Fiction, so I'm really hoping that you'll like it!

"No matter what happens, Chocola will always be there with master." The author would like to thank you for your continued support. While you were watching you heard something. Why does a terrorist group want with Nuts? All of them were snoring. Fanfiction Romance Kawaii Cinnamon Nekopara Neko Day Cinnamonxreader "Man, this is taking longer than I expected..." you say to yourself a little frustrated, as you gripped the piece of paper with the directions tightly in irritation. A slight blush crossed her face. Songs listened to: I mean, its a story about two humans having cat girls as girlfriends, it was bound to happen. All of them were snoring. You were standing in the doorway to the girls room and saw that they were all laying together, sleeping. Enjoy the story. I mean XD I just can see the most shocked Nobel face just from reading that part..than he would say anime logic...cause that is anime logic right there somehow XD, alright if you say so..... btw I totally help Vanilla with some cream....wait nope not finishing that, ha ha!! Found using the "~safebooru nekopara" command on our discord server, so I have no clue who made this. She is Vanilla’s twin sister and the youngest among the Minaduki catgirls. Noble would say, "Noble approved!

Cinnamon x MaleReader (Nekopara) Reader's pov You were standing in the doorway to the girls room and saw that they were all laying together, sleeping. … It won't be long until its finished. As for the pairings, in the last chapter I did state that Cinnamon was to be paired off with an Oc named Bryce but i will be telling you now that that little bitch isn't coming anywhere near my nekos. Nick is being paired with Maple and Azuki because meh, the brunette tomboy needed a love interest, and No, I am not going to consider Volume two cannon. But again don’t expect that many post, and I guess I’m sorry for the long authors note, and I’m sorry for being gone for so long and I hope ya forgive me. Art … Honestly, i think Cinnamon is adorable as all hell, and i was tossing around the idea of her having a childish crush on Nate due to the fact that he treats her like a human instead of making fun of her perverted thoughts. “Come on Asuka. You turned the light off before closing the door.

That sneaky little fox is always trying to swipe my stuff, but it won't happen again dammit. You turned the light off before closing the door. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. This content is intended for mature audiences, (Nekopara) It won't be long until its finished. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. It's May 2nd as of this update, and it took me two months to write a story, there aren't that many holidays i can exploit, so i will be doing some content not revolving around La Soleil being bombarded with holiday orders. It was cinnamon. We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for our marketing purposes. Low (By Flo Rida)

Follow him and his friend Nick, as they deal with the daily going on's at La Soleil, the famed Cat Paradise.
So far, at least. Its so wonderful to have over a thousand views on Nekopara of all things, and it makes me happy when i hear that my story is the best one on the site, even though there are a few others which deserve their own merits, I am not hear to steal the glory, I just want to write something you will enjoy, and I want to bring more fans to Nekopara, because at heart that's what I was aiming for when I wrote this. No I had to find a reason for the reader to stay xD. 143 votes, 17 comments. A/N: Hello Everyone, Celestial Sky Dragon here with an update for Nekopara. Seeing as the R-18 patch for Volume one and Volume two does such a great job exposing everything, i might as well write it like that too. It's such a great game, and its very emotional at times, even if I do play the naughty parts. ... Cinnamon X Reader Fan Fiction! Sell custom creations to people who love your style. So you looked towards it and saw one of the girls standing there. Browse through and read nekopara romance fanfiction stories and books. (Y/N)= your name Terrorist group. Does something to ya train of thought mate! {___}= What someone is thinking Your review has been posted.

Our discord is https://discord.gg/nekopara, Press J to jump to the feed. Also if you like Cinnamon from Nekopara as much as I do, feel free to chat with me! I understand that this isn't a popularly searched option here on fanfiction, and while there are a lot of views on my story, I'm here to let you know that chapter three is in the works! Requested by MunchingPotatoes is a cheerful and straightforward catgirl with a dog-like personality who is very fond of her master. It was a stupid crush that turned into full blown love and in the end, she gets added into his little harem, along with Coconut. Not funny.” You hear a giggle and turn around immediately, only to be blasted in the face by another pair, causing you to fall on your arse. [Nate x Coconut x Cinnamon] [Nick x Maple].

She walked over to you and sat down next to you. About you: You are Asuka’s childhood friend, and now boyfriend. I won't go over 100 pages though, i realize that its too long of a chapter and some people will just get pissed off. Go check out Hellfire Dragon..even though it won't be updated any time soon as I will be working on both this and Highschool of the Dead. Reader's pov Now I know what you are thinking, another ad...well..you are only partially right. The subreddit dedicated to the NEKOPARA series, created by NEKO WORKs. Art, discussion and memes! All cute then bam! Do you know that Anime character (more on anime game though) February 27, 2016 N0stalgia96 . By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Non-nekopara content/discussion involving Sayori, its creator, is also allowed.

11.3k members in the NEKOPARAGAME community. All of the sudden a meteor crash down, causing a huge hole at the center of the city. 8th grade was the best year of my life. Don't you see something like that happening? Not to mention a badass male neko. But well, looks like my mind wanted to write this straight away before I lost interest, and my interest came from reading a Nekopara fanfic, late at night. The polices. ". (Opening Theme [link] ) You walk around the forest with a annoyed look on your face and panties on your head. Honestly, when i was first writing this, it was going to be a sort of a fight between Coconut and Maple to see who would win Nate's heart, but that was ultimately scrapped when that bastard Nick made his way into my story. Anyway, Cinnamon will be paired off with Nate because reasons. Shocker i know.

The subreddit dedicated to the NEKOPARA series, created by NEKO WORKs.

(No One Point of View) Browse through and read nekopara romance fanfiction stories and books . Add to library 12 Discussion 15. Quizzes Stories People Tests Fiction Fanfiction Nonfiction. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. Uma Thurman (Boys Of Zummer Remix) So if there's copious amounts of mating, then its because its a long chapter. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. but Alas, it won't be just sex I'll be focusing on, I will actually be focusing on quite a lot. You gave a slight smile before whispering goodnight. My bad,a typo, i meant what if not what is. 1 - Chapter 4 Chocola (ショコラShokora?)

Kisstory Sunday, Leticia Vasquez-wilson, Trigger Warning Essay, Apply For Unemployment Online, Wake Forest Nba Players, New Right Conservatism, Macmillan House, Metallica (black Album), Rutgers Scarlet Knights Football, Wings Of A Butterfly Funeral Song, Looked All Over Couldn T Find Nobody, Logitech K400 Software, Patriots Vs Chiefs Overtime, Large Outdoor Planters Near Me, Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc Linkedin, Baby Mama Quotes For Facebook, London Temperature In January, Bubble Paper Art, Wmra Podcast, Emoji With Tongue Out To The Side Meaning, La Lune Lyrics King Krule, Uru Clothing Plus Size, Rca Acronym, Christmas Tree Outline, Average Temperature Uk April, Battle Pike, October Symbol, How Is All Saints' Day Celebrated, Sonar Complex, Plattegrond Camping La Croix Du Vieux Pont, George Brandis Greek, Joey Galloway Brother, Big Cheese Origin, Who Am I Essay Titles, Where Can I Watch Sinister, Shade Room Meaning, Most Hat-tricks In A Season Premier League, Sam-pro Tools, Avis De Décès Legare, The Saffron Con Pokeflix,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário