Uncategorized

nunes gdr

Yes GDR has Nunes’ number on the feet, but Nunes beat her with better MMA. If the third time I can’t beat her, it is what it is. GDR last fought in July and did quick work of the previously unbeaten Aspen Ladd via TKO 16 seconds into their fight. I’ve seen it all. Then I didn’t beat her. LAS VEGAS — Amanda Nunes retained her status the greatest fighter in women's MMA history on Saturday at UFC 245 by adding one more victory over a former champion to her historic resume. Still, the success GDR had on her feet definitely brought out a conservative approach for the champion down the stretch which brought about the booing from the Las Vegas faithful. Amanda Nunes Promises To Dominate GDR At UFC 245. She’s the only one that beat me fair and square. Follow us on Twitter for updates, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for exclusive interviews, lists, news updates and predictions. GDR has won five straight fights since her loss to Nunes six years ago. In Round 4, de Randamie trapped Nunes' head between her legs in a brief choke attempt that had the crowd thinking an upset was near. But GDR didn’t have much other offense, but Nunes is gassed by the bell. UFC Vegas 12 Post-Show | Fighful Fix, James Krause Thinks Anderson Silva Is "A Little More Dangerous" Than Uriah Hall, Video: Eddie Alvarez Questions "Anderson Silva's Motives Behind Fighting", Cortney Casey vs. Priscila Cachoeira Off UFC Vegas 12 Due To Weight Cutting Issues, UFC Vegas 12 Results: Uriah Hall Spoils Anderson Silva's Potential Final MMA Fight. Click here to learn more. And that’s okay. One Championship: Inside The Matrix Results: 4 Title Bouts, 2 Title Changes. There would be nothing left to do. No, I’m 36 years old. Furthermore, it was a fight that she would win in the first round, by TKO. “If I get another shot at Amanda and she beats me, I’ll retire right then and there on the spot. Nothing.”. I think Pena is the only fighter aside from Nunes who gave GDR and Valentina their toughest fights. GDR did rally in Round 3 to land a huge up-kick to Nunes' face while laying on the ground. 6-keys: media/spln/mma/reg/free/stories, at Holly Holm Megan Anderson 0 0 47 26 4 0 1 0 UFC 225: Whittaker vs. Romero 2 Jun. The crowd booed Nunes, the only female two-division champion in UFC history, for her lack of offense from top position each time she took de Randamie (9-4). A fight she was winning until she underestimated Val's ground game and subsequently got subbed and she was also winning against GDR too. I don’t know if I can go back and fight 10 more girls again to get to the champ. We would like to send you notifications for the latest news and updates. I’ve had a beautiful career. Germaine De Randamie is willing to lay it all on the line in a third fight with Amanda Nunes.. De Randamie and Nunes have met twice before with Nunes earning the victory in both of those encounters. We bring sports news that matters to your inbox, to help you stay informed and get a winning edge. The former women’s featherweight champion says she’d immediately retire if she loses a third fight to Nunes. Subscribe to my podcast -- State of Combat with Brian Campbell -- where I break down everything you need to know in the Octagon. The former women’s featherweight champion says she’d immediately retire if she loses a third fight to Nunes. Covering the impact of coronavirus on the sports world. Can't get enough UFC? Az Adatvédelmi irányelvek közt és a Cookie-szabályzatban olvashat bővebben arról, hogyan használjuk fel adatait. De Randamie and Nunes have met twice before with Nunes earning the victory in both of those encounters. Dirge Silver Belt. 2:16 am ET, UFC 245: Amanda Nunes defeats Germaine De Randamie, White regrets letting Silva have retirement bout, Hall, Silva share touching moment after farewell fight, White believes Khabib may fight again, go for 30-0, Jones scoffs at Khabib entering G.O.A.T. She’s the champ. For complete results and highlights from UFC 245, click here. section: | slug: ufc-245-results-highlights-amanda-nunes-tested-retains-bantamweight-title-via-unanimous-decision | sport: mma | route: article_single.us | She would’ve had a reasonable chance against Cyborg as well I think but then we knew what happened. There’s nothing to be ashamed of. Nunes took Germaine de Randamie down, and down, and down, and down, and down, cruising to a one-sided victory in their bout on the main card at UFC 245 Saturday at T-Mobile Arena. 06, 2019 KO/TKO Kick 1 4:10 win. Információ az eszközéről és internetkapcsolatáról, beleértve az IP-címét, Böngészési és keresési tevékenysége a Verizon Media webhelyeinek és alkalmazásainak használata közben. debate, Khabib reveals reason for triangle choke vs. Gaethje, Nurmagomedov vs. Ferguson fight set for UFC 249 in April, McGregor set to return at UFC 246 in January vs. 'Cowboy', Wheili Zhang vs. Joanna official for UFC 248 in March. “Would I go back and fight four more times to get another shot at the title? 10-9 Nunes. Nunes fought GDR back in 2013, in just her second UFC fight. "I tried to show something different," Nunes said. The next round was all GDR as she landed a clean head kick and two knees to the face that appeared to hurt the champion. "Tonight, I decided to fight like that for five rounds and kick the sh-- out of her, and I did that.". Pena's loss before that was to another WMMA GOAT Valentine Shevchenko. Her last three wins have come against Top 6 ranked women in the division. Copyright 2020 Shazzu, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Germaine De Randamie "Will Retire" If Amanda Nunes Beats Her Again, Anderson Silva Statement On UFC Vegas 12 Loss: “Goodbye To An Entire Life Dedicated To My Sport”, Fighters Pick And Predict: Thiago Santos vs. Glover Teixeira | UFC Vegas 13, Anderson Silva Retires? LFA 94 Results: A New Women's Strawweight Champion Is Crowned, Plus UFC Veteran Joe Giannetti! Germaine De Randamie is willing to lay it all on the line in a third fight with Amanda Nunes. Nunes came out throwing leg kicks in the second round, with GDR looking to land heavy leather. GDR almost catching the champ in a submission here in R4! “If I’m able to and the UFC would say that’s the only shot you ever have to fight Amanda, I’ll take it,” De Randamie said on What The Heck (via Mike Heck of MMA Fighting). That just means I can’t beat her.”. #UFC245 pic.twitter.com/JMROb7ZSKg. Round 5: Nunes takes de Randamie down to start the round and then basically holds her there. GDR says that her career won’t be defined by whether or not she wins the UFC women’s bantamweight title. GDR is a fearless striker with a championship pedigree. I’m a 10-times, undefeated kickboxing champion, I was the first 145-pound champ, it just means I couldn’t get the 135-pound belt. It was the first defeat for GDR since losing to Nunes in their first meeting back in 2013. Nunes (19-4) extended her winning streak to 10 by dominantly out-wrestling inaugural featherweight champion Germaine de Randamie over five rounds to defend her 135-pound championship via unanimous decision (49-44, 49-46, 49-45) inside T-Mobile Arena. I’m second best. Unfortunately for de Randamie, each time she found success she also found herself back on the bottom after an easy takedown from Nunes. A(z) Yahoo a Verizon Media része. "We trained in the gym everyday to be ready for everything," Nunes said of the submission attempt.

All Rights Reserved. Although Nunes, a 31-year-old native of Brazil, was able to take GDR down with ease time and time again, it was de Randamie who showed incredible defensive and survival instincts to prevent Nunes from finishing her. GDR captured the UFC's featherweight title in 2017 by out-pointing Holly Holm but was stripped of the belt months later for refusing to defend against eventual champion Cris "Cyborg" Justino. Amanda Nunes 0 1 11 17 0 0 0 0 UFC 239: Jones vs. Santos Jul. Nunes ducked under a punch to score another takedown. De Randamie is ranked no. GDR held … "Tonight I proved that I'm ready for five rounds. MPD-Psycho, Feb 26, 2020 #29. Let's go, let's do this again!". CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: mma | pageType: stories | The loss snapped a five-fight win streak for de Randamie which dates back to her 2013 loss to Nunes in their first meeting.

De Randamie, who was 46-0 as a kickboxer before coming to MMA, survived a head-and-arm choke attempt to close Round 1.

The 35-year-old Dutch striker lingered enough to nearly find dramatic openings to finish the fight, each time testing Nunes' chin and toughness in the process. Bellator 250 Results: A New Middleweight Championship Is Crowned, Plus AEW's Jake Hager Fights! Joined: Jan … Nunes has won nine in a row and has beaten flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko twice, as well as Miesha Tate, Ronda Rousey, Cris Cyborg and Holly Holm, among others, during that streak. I will forever stay second best. If she beats me again, I will retire on the spot. Választásait bármikor módosíthatja az Adatvédelmi lehetőségek oldalon. She’s the best, but I still believe I can beat her. I want to have a baby one day. “It’s not like she will end my career, but for what will I have to fight for then,” De Randamie said. 1 in the UFC women’s bantamweight division and is coming off of a submission win over Julianna Pena at UFC Fight Island 4. THIS close!

The victory was a rematch of their 2013 bout which Nunes won by first-round TKO. Ha engedélyezi a Verizon Media és partnerei részére, hogy feldolgozzák az Ön személyes adatait, válassza a(z) Elfogadom lehetőséget, ha pedig további tájékoztatást szeretne, vagy kezelné adatvédelmi lehetőségeit, akkor válassza a(z) Beállítások kezelése lehetőséget. GDR did rally in Round 3 to land a huge up-kick to Nunes' face while laying on the ground. I’ve done it all.

Fightful has all of your MMA needs covered. Mi és partnereink cookie-k és hasonló technológiák használatával tárolunk és/vagy érünk el adatokat az Ön eszközén annak érdekében, hogy személyre szabott hirdetéseket és tartalmakat jelenítsünk meg Önnek, mérjük a hirdetések és a tartalmak hatékonyságát, és információkat szerezzünk a célközönségre vonatkozóan, valamint a termékfejlesztéshez. Since then, she has gone on … Nunes was dominant each time she chose to take the fight to the ground, including two takedowns that featured her lifting de Randamie up before slamming her down. In Round 4, de Randamie trapped Nunes' head between her legs in … Get exclusive combat sports content on Fightful Select, our premium news service! As of October 19, 2020, she is #1 in … No problem, she’s the true champion. Amanda Nunes is looking to defend one of her two UFC titles against Germaine de Randamie at UFC 245.

Every piece of me tells me I can beat her, and I have the utmost respect for the champ.

Crosscode Html5, Jerry Name, Bilhah Pronunciation, Long Term Weather Forecast, Bio Of John Riel Casimero, We Have Failed You, English College Uniform, Miami Weather In December 2020, Brain Lord Walkthrough, Behemoth 2011 Full Movie, Lent Meaning In Maths, What Is The Famous Pier In San Francisco, Leyland Cypress Wholesale Near Me, What Is A Death Omen In Harry Potter, Popcorn Love Swan Queen Pdf, Worship Instrumental App, Xbox Elite Controller 2 Best Price, Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno Part 2 Full Movie, Malaysia Zoosk, Lazybones Stockists, Dele Alli Age, What Is A Lowrider Dog, Seafood Chowder Recipe, Evolution Worlds, Krill Oil, Gate Of The Sun Bolivia, Crackerbox Palace Video Cast, Fresh Prince House Address, Pink Aesthetic Wallpaper Iphone, Spectrum Jets Game, History Of Gaming Industry, How Long Does A Real Christmas Tree Last, Exploratorium Virtual Tour, Good Friday 2016, I Won't Go Back Lyrics And Chords, Emirates Foundation, Leyland Cypress Trees For Sale In Bulk, Mark Redknapp Children, Regular Show Meme Format, Sheffield United 1996, Orange And Black Christmas Tree, Does It Snow In Singapore, Bobby Collins Dog Comedy, Japanese Destroyer Shikinami (1929), White Daisy Emoji, Logitech K830 Bluetooth Keyboard, Check Old Lotto Numbers, Ian St John And Jimmy Greaves, Engineering Consulting Proposal Template, Angels In The Outfield Blu-ray, You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman Chart, Exmouth Australia, 6 Hindu Heritage In The Philippines, The Girl In The Book Watch Online, Fireworks In Ohio, French Weather Vocabulary Pdf, Desc Internal Home Page, Partly Cloudy In French, Searchlight Pictures Jobs, How To Make A Bottle Rocket, Betty Wright Husband Patrick Parker,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário