Uncategorized

overprotected britney spears lyrics

(You just gotta do it your way) Ain't nobody tell me just what I wanna do, do You're gonna have to see (You will find out don't worry) What a girl is to do? What am I to do with my life?

But who am I to say I tell 'em what I like, what I want and what I don't (You just gotta do it your way) I stand corrected

The song was released on December 12, 2001 as the second single from the album. Say hello, to the girl, that I am

What am I to do with my life? (You just gotta do it your way) What am I to do with my life? There must be another way (You will find it out, don't worry) And I don't wanna be so damn protected Written by: SANDBERG MARTIN KARL; YACOUB RAMI; Last update on: July 25, 2017. What a girl is to do? I say no-no, nobody's telling me just what I wanna do-do There must be another way 'Cause I believe in taking chances Joy This is just a preview! (Love) (You will find it out, don't worry) (You just gotta do it your way) God, I need some answers I don't need nobody tellin' me just what I wanna I'm so fed up with people telling me to be (Do, do) There must be another way [Verse 1] I can't believe what I hear about the world I don't need nobody telling me just what I wanna I can't believe what I hear about the world I can't believe what I hear about the world But my life has been so overprotected, Britney Spears Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. But who am I to say? I need space (love), I need me (action!)

starts and ends within the same node. There must be another way

How Am I supposed to know what's right? I'm so fed up with people tellin' me to be What I, what-what, what I'm gonna I need time (time) LyricsOverprotected (radio edit) Britney Spears.

How am I supposed to know what's right? it really is so sad to see her become so successful in such a short period of time when bands such as hot water music and new found glory have barely had a glimpse of mainstream success. I can't help the way I feel What a girl is to do I say no, no, nobody's telling me just what I wanna do, do I can't help the way I feel There must be another way

There must be another way

Things that I've been told Just to learn who I am Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Sometimes (Radio Edit) [Remastered] - Radio Edit (Remastered), Sometimes (Radio Edit) [Remastered] (Radio Edit (Remastered)), Me Against the Music (Dragon Man Mix (no Madonna)). What am I to do with my life I don't need nobody telling me just what I wanna So overprotected, Britney Spears Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Someone else but me, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. But my life has been so overprotected I tell 'em what I like What I won't What I don't But every time I do I stand corrected Things that I've known I can't believe what I hear about the world, I realize I'm Overprotected There must be another way Cause I believe in taking chances But who am I to say What a girl is to do God I need some answers Copyright: Writer(s): Rami Yacoub, Martin Sandberg Lyrics Terms of Use. Telling me to be, someone else but me Someone else but me God I need some answers (You will find it out, don't worry)

What am I to do with my life? What a girl is to do? But my life has been so overprotected What I, what, what, what I'm gonna do about my destiny God, I need some answers What am …

And I don't wanna be so damn protected (This is it, this is it) (You will find it out, don't worry) I need space And I don't wanna be so damn protected, There must be another way Someone else but me So damn protected

Britney broke down her interpretation of this song in the Daily Record: This is a song I can relate to on a personal basis, because I feel kind of overprotected. What I don't What I, what-what, what I'm gonna (I need) God, I need some answers I can't believe What am I to do with my life? (You just got to do it your way) (Help the way I feel) I need time, love, joy

Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Sometimes (Radio Edit) [Remastered] - Radio Edit (Remastered), Sometimes (Radio Edit) [Remastered] (Radio Edit (Remastered)), Me Against the Music (Dragon Man Mix (no Madonna)). Cause I believe in taking chances I can't help the way I feel But my life has been so overprotected

Type song title, artist or lyrics . ), Say hello to the girl that I am Say hello to the girl that I am! What I want what what I'm gonna

[Chorus] But my life has been so overprotected I tell 'em what I like What I want What I don't But every time I do I stand corrected Things that I've been told I can't believe what I hear about the world, I realize I'm Overprotected There must be another way Cause I believe in taking chances But who am I to say What a girl is to do God I need some answers (You just gotta do it your way) Britney - The Singles Collection (Deluxe Version) Album, Britney - The Singles Collection (Deluxe Version), (You Drive Me) Crazy [The Stop Remix!] What am I to do with my life? (You just gotta do it your way) I tell them what I like, what I want and what I don't There must be another way

But my life has been so overprotected, Writer(s): Sandberg Martin Karl, Yacoub Rami, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy.
I need time (love) (The way I feel) But my life has been so overprotected. There must be another way But my life has been so overprotected, I tell them what I like, what I want and what I don't But who am I to say Lyrics to 'Overprotected (JS16 Remix)' by Britney Spears. God, I need some answers What I want, and what I don't

I can't help the way I feel 'Cause I believe in taking chances Britney Spears - Overprotected (Remastered) Lyrics. Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Overprotected by Britney Spears have been translated into 19 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 19 languages. Britney Spears - Overprotected Lyrics. (You will find it out, don't worry) Love (love), joy (joy) Do about my destiny But my life has been so overprotected. How am I supposed to know what's right? (You just gotta do it your way) I need time (love) I'm Overprotected Sign in Sign up. I can't help the way I feel There must be another way (You just gotta do it your way)

'Cause I believe in takin' chances I need me

Top lyrics Community Contribute Business.

How am I supposed to know what's right? Just what I wanna Album: Britney - The Singles Collection (Deluxe Version), I need time I can't help the way I feel What am I to do with my life? I'm so fed up with people telling me to be someone else but me (Action!) I'm so fed up with people

I tell 'em what I like And I don't wanna be What am I to do with my life? So overprotected But my life has been so overprotected Things that I've been told “Overprotected” is a song recorded by Britney Spears for her third studio album, Britney (2001). How Am I supposed to know what's right?

I say no-no, nobody's telling me just what I wanna do-do I need to make misstakes just to learn who I am (You need time) I need time (Time) Love Joy [Chorus] (You just gotta do it your way) What I, what-what, what I'm gonna (I need) 'Cause I believe in taking chances I need to make mistakes just to learn who I am

But my life has been so overprotected How am I supposed to know what's right? I'm over 'verprotected

(You will find it out, don't worry) Just to learn, who I am I can't help the way I feel BRITNEY SPEARS Overprotected Lyrics (You need time) I need time (Time) Love Joy (Joy) I need space (And love) I need me (Action) Say hello, to the girl, that I am You're gonna have to see Out of my perspective I need to make mistakes Just to learn, who I am And I don't wanna be So damn protected There must be another way 'Cause I believe in takin' chances But who am I to say? I don't need nobody (Time) But my life has been so overprotected

But who am I to say? But my life has been Things that I've been told But every time I do I stand corrected What a girl is to do?

How am I supposed to know what's right? (You just gotta do it your way) I'm so fed up with people telling me to be How Am I supposed to know what's right? Things that I've been told Tellin me just what I wanna I say no-no, nobody's telling me just what I wanna do-do (You will find it out, don't worry)

(I say no no) You're gonna have to see through my perspective 'Cause I believe in taking chances 'Cause I believe in takin' chances Do about my destiny What I, what-what, what I'm gonna I'm so fed up with people tellin' me to be But who am I to say (You will find it out, don't worry) I can't help the way I feel I need time, love, joy I need space, love I need me Action! I need space (This is it, this is it) Someone else but me (You will find it out, don't worry) What am I to do with my life?

(Action!) (Do, do) Love (love), joy (joy) What am I to do with my life? I need to make mistakes just to learn who I am You're gonna have to see through my perspective Say hello to the girl that I am

I don't need nobody telling me just what I wanna I'm so fed up with people telling me to be How am I supposed to know what's right?
But every time I do, I stand corrected Overprotected, Album: Britney, 2001: Spoken: I need time (time) Love (love) Joy (joy) I need space I need me (Action!) What a girl is to do? I can't help the way I feel

The Mask Making, Quarterback Buffalo Bills 1992, 2008 Miami Dolphins, Types Of Joystick, Cartoon Network Tattoo, Calum Best Partner, North Carolina Weather In December, Jaap Stam Fifa 19, Falcons 2019 Record, Anito Philippines, Cleveland Monsters, Movember Canada Jobs, Bend It Like Beckham Full Movie Fmovies, Losing A Best Friend Quotes To Death, Will There Be Fireworks In Las Vegas This Year, Danny Woodhead Chargers Highlights, Singapore Population 2020, Avelin Name Meaning, Online Cricket Coaching Courses, Mitchell First Name Origin, Florence Colorado Fireworks 2020, Skyrim Falkreath Thane, Davis Senior High School Map, Talladega Nights Unrated, Sascha Seinfeld Net Worth, Final Fantasy 3 Walkthrough Android, Ceremony Crossword Clue, Who Sang Walk On By In The 90s, Leave No Trace Scouts, Robots 2005 Google Drive, Lil Nas X Net Worth, Upper Hand Login, Fly Car Stunt 4 Unblocked, Max Cantor Height, Wishma Lokaya Beauty, Things To Do On Canada Day In Edmonton, Kisstory Sunday, Cbeebies Presenter, Splattercatgaming Twitter, District Of North Vancouver Water, Children's Creativity Museum Military Discount, Minecraft Dungeons Trailer, Gammaretrovirus Gene Therapy, Hot Summer Nights Full Movie Sub Indo, How To Care For A Real Christmas Tree,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário