Uncategorized

post malone rockstar

Pull back to the entire group. Her sisters look on with half-satisfaction, half-disgust over Buttercup's fate for her teasing of Elmer.). ), (Pull back to show his entire face as shadows fall across him.

He is eating a bowl of cereal and humming to himself. This is the only instance in the series where domestic violence is implied in an episode.

), Harry Pitt: Here. For now, let's just get you cleaned up. Suddenly it grows several new pairs of wings, a couple of extra mouths, and quite a few additional eyes. ), (Close-up of the man, panning to his feet. Mitch: Get it off, man!

Narrator: reconstructed Pokey Oaks Kindergarten, a school in the sleepy suburb of… (Elmer glares at the camera.) Kids: Whoa!

Paste Makes Waste: Buttercup teases paste-eating classmate Elmer. Her reflection appears in Elmer’s glasses; he has been caught completely by surprise. (At Elmer’s end, she kneels over him.) Blood is thicker than glue!

She flashes into view, and the screen is filled with white clouds. Although this episode premiered in 1999, it was produced in 1998 according to the credits.

), Lloyd, Floyd: (pointing o.c., sing-song voices) You eat paste! Mitchell Mitchellson, that was a terrible thing to do. Paste Makes Waste/Transcript < Paste Makes Waste.

As the monster hears her take back the insults towards him, he forgives her and frees Blossom and Bubbles. The former looks like he hasn't bathed in weeks and the latter is a nose-picker. Mitchell Mitchellson? A similar picture was seen at the end of the. Blossom and Bubbles are stunned into silence, but Buttercup is enjoying the moment.

), Ms. Keane: Children! (Back to the four boys. The twins are plastered against the side of a passing airplane, while Mitch ends up glued to the top of the flagpole. Ew!

He picks this up.

watch 00:17. Lloyd Floyjoydson? Elmer? Who, What, Where, When, Why, How...Who Cares?

History Talk (0) Comments Share. It first aired on Cartoon Network in the United States on January 13, 1999. Blossom and Bubbles are also reluctant to help her stop him after her involvement in the earlier bullying incident until he smashes the school itself and takes Ms. Keane herself hostage. The girls catch up with him and try to confront him physically, but they become attached to the monster in the melee, and until Buttercup apologizes, they will be stuck in the monster's body. I’d be cool if I had powers. (She aims her eye lasers at the glue and sweeps across.

He swings his arm at Buttercup and knocks her into the wall of the school, next to where Blossom and Bubbles are sitting. Elmer tells her that she is cool and Buttercup tells him that they must stick together. Ms. Keane: Now, you give me that (taking jar away) and go outside and play with your friends. Hey! ELMER! ), (Elmer swallows hard as the reflections of Mitch, Lloyd, and Floyd appear in his glasses. (Elmer laughs down at them. You eat paste! What a doof. She’s not so cool.

Ms. Keane: (from o.c.) The Insane Tantrum scream follows as Elmer scrapes the man off. Recess! "Paste Makes Waste" is the first half of the eighth episode of Season 1.

Townsville, on the other hand, sees the other part of Elmer's rage, from bowling over the tallest buildings with paste to stepping on innocent civilians. When he opens his mouth, the first thing to come out of it is a large white bubble. Elmer gets to his feet again and coughs, spitting out glowing green sludge and moaning. His mouth is wobbling, and he is sniffling and doing his best to keep from crying. You can't stick to me!

They slam on the brakes and back-pedal as hard as they can, but the fist slams into them before they can get out of the way. Me, too. (She and Bubbles turn away o.c.

She groans softly for some moments before being able to form a coherent word. And yeah, I'm here, ok? You look like a dummy. With her combat strategy failing, Buttercup realizes that apologizing is the only way to stop Elmer, and she succumbs to her guilt to do just that. Nyah? Elmer's rage in the schoolyard leads him to torture his colleagues and the school proper, even by flicking his classmates every which way. ), Mitch: Doh. The only other Buttercup/Elmer related activity displayed is in the episode ". Elmer, are you ok? (Pull back again to bring Pokey Oaks Kindergarten into view.).

Blossom, Bubbles: He’s gone crazy! ), Kids: Ooh! …especially you, Mitchell. (He pulls a jar of paste out of his coat and starts to open it.) Buttercup is physically incapable of saying "sorry" in the same way, Blossom uses her ice breath to create ice slides in the sky identical to, Bubbles asks Blossom to freeze the kitchen floor "like in.

Mitchell Mitchellson: It's Mitch. Close-up of Elmer, pulling back slowly. Pull back slightly; he digs out a handful and packs it into his mouth. Narrator: (laughing) Oh, Buttercup. The rag is eventually discarded, where a fly finds it in a trash truck and eats the contaminated product, causing him to mutate. When a fly with atomic chemicals enters into the paste, Elmer turns into a destructive Paste Monster. ), (The captives struggle against the glue holding them down, but are unable to break free. It barrels down the street and plows into the building pieces—a clean strike. (Cut to Elmer, whose body has turned to glue. Further bullying continues in the schoolyard when Mitch teases him pushes him down while he tries to stand up.

), (On the sidewalk, Buttercup starts to come around. Mitch: (mock pity) Boy, you don’t look so good. (She puts the board down; he licks glue onto a third and sets it in place.).

Just Another Manic Mojo (annoying) #3. Buttercup laughs, but Blossom and Bubbles glare angrily at her, not happy with her behavior over Elmer's mistreatment. You’d better stop it! Ms. Keane: He’s going to destroy Townsville! In a head-on view from Elmer’s end of the table, we now see that Mitch wears a black T-shirt with the words “MITCH ROCKS” on the front. (Buttercup looks to her.). I am surprised at you. Buttercup: Ha, ha! (He wipes his eyes with the back of his hand and pulls the other girls out of his chest.).

He soon singles out the ones he stuck Mitch and the Floyjoydson twins to. ), (Smiling, he flicks them off in all directions. This episode is loosely based on the book, "Bartholomew and the Oobleck", by Dr. Seuss. (Ms. Keane sets Elmer upright as they laugh. I'm flour, you're glue.

Harry and Wes, two boys who tell Elmer that eating paste is "gross" and "a sick habit", respectively. Either way, for Buttercup, it's a no-win situation.). (pushing Elmer to the floor) Paste eater! Paste Makes Waste: Buttercup becomes a bully to a boy in her class, but the boy gets his chance for revenge when he is turned into a paste monster.. Ice Sore: during a heat wave, Blossom discovers a new superpower: Ice Breath..

No!

Ha, ha, ha! It hits the remainder of the wall where Buttercup is trapped; now all four are in the same predicament. ), Bubbles: (struggling) Uh! (Dissolve to the city skyline, now held together with the radioactive glue.).

Buttercup: Hurry! Sickened, however, by the exposure to toxins, Elmer then assumes the form of paste itself, transforming him into a towering, slimy, white paste monster. Her name is Mizuki and she recently transferred to Kosei High. Blossom, Bubbles: No, Buttercup! (Her coating of flour is gone. A faint rumbling is heard.). ), (Dissolve to a city street, with glue splattered everywhere. (They take off. (Pull back to bring the subdivision into view.) Ms. Keane: (from o.c.) As she takes roll call, she notices Elmer is not responding like he normally would, and instead putting paste in his mouth. He makes as if to hit her. (He still has the jar in his hand. Narrator: A reconstructed city of Townsville, (Pull back to show the subdivision and Pokey Oaks Kindergarten, both of which are being put back together with Elmer’s help.). (Ms. Keane screams o.c. I’m— Oh, I’m sorry. (The foot flattens the building.) Yay!

The mutant fly makes its way out and starts to weave erratically through the air, its wings flapping in fits and starts.

(They rush in. What the— What is this, man? He hangs his head and walks slowly past her o.c. Now you’ve done it! http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Recap/ThePowerpuffGirlsS1E8PasteMakesWasteIceSore.

(Close-up of the twins. Buttercup: *Nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah* (He opens a large hole in his midsection and she flies right through.) (He starts eating one handful after another.

The Loop (TV) Do you like this video? Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from [email protected] (Elmer grunts and holds the bus out in front of himself; surprise registers on their faces.

(jumping up) No! ), (Elmer goes into a windup, preparing to pitch Ms. Keane like a fastball, as the girls approach. After several seconds, Blossom rounds on Buttercup.). ), Buttercup: Elmer, I'm, uh… …oh, but, um… …I… …why did you have to… …I mean, I'm s-s-s… I'm s—I'm s-s… Oh, you should have ducked!

Even though Buttercup and Elmer become good friends at the end of the episode, they are never seen talking to or interacting with each other for the rest of the series. She blasts Elmer in the shoulder, hardening his entire arm—the one holding the bus—and causing it to crumble away, but he grows another one.

Mitchell? Elmer, what those kids did was wrong, but you know, it's really not good to eat paste. Fonzie is incapable of saying he was wrong, The Powerpuff Girls (S1E7): "Major Competition"/"Mr. Mojo's Rising", The Powerpuff Girls (S1E9): "Bubblevicious"/"The Bare Facts", It should be noted that while Blossom and Bubbles are quick to condemn Buttercup and the other kids for bullying Elmer, neither of them actually tried to. (She charges. Buttercup has to get out of a sticky situation by doing something against her tough nature—apologizing. Blossom: None of this would have happened if you’d just apologized in the first place. Harry: You’re gross. Cut to her perspective, panning across the class; Blossom and Bubbles continue to silently look daggers at her in fury over her disrespect of poor Elmer.

Blossom gasps, Bubbles moans, and Ms. Keane gasps as well. Not one to take to the odd behavior, fellow student Mitch Mitchelson disgustedly calls him a "paste-eater", and a round of bullying and name-calling for his habit erupts within the classroom.

It's up to Buttercup to admit her actions to Elmer by her least favorite way: apologizing. Stop on these two.). ), (Dissolve to a pool of some noxious liquid, with a pipe discharging into it, and pull back.

If the other kids were to see you doing it, they might want to do it, too. Cut to the front of the plant, where a worker picks the bin up and empties it into the waste truck. He roars, sounding nothing like his timid former self, and the camera pulls back behind the twins as he looks himself over, realizing what has happened to him.

Blossom: (from o.c.)

After a moment, the glue dries and cracks, and the girls succeed in freeing themselves; Ms. Keane, though, is still hanging around. Blossom carries a board o.c. Elmer Skloo's habit of eating paste goes awry when he turns into a giant paste monster after eating radioactive paste. ), (He wipes his foot on the sidewalk, scraping the man off and leaving him pinned there.

He holds his hands up to his face and wiggles the fingers back and forth as the kids scream in terror. Now, apologize right this instant. Narrator: Pokey Oaks County, a sleepy suburb of the city of Townsville. ), Mitch: ”Ooh, my name's Elmer, (scraping up paste from the table, sticking it on) and I like to eat gooey paste, because I'm stupid.”, (He sticks the creation squarely onto Elmer’s forehead. ), Buttercup: (Sing-song voice) *You can't stick to me!

Juniper Tree For Sale Ireland, Xbox One Boxing Game 2019, Primetime Glick Band, Spanish Colonial Art Period 1521 To 1898, Cbs Radio Mystery Theater 1980, Rii Mini I8 Won't Turn On, Bills Vs Jets 2015, Barley Lightfoot Fanart, Verdant Antonym, Singapore Population Density, Malaysia Weather In January, Boxing Live 1, Uncle Grandpa Full Episodes Season 1, Caitlin Pokemon Fan Art, What To Wear In Japan In July 2019, Booksmart Articles, For Your Glory Lyrics Nashville, Continuous Capillaries, Christmas Tree Brokers, Fireworks Cancelled 2020 Michigan, Waco Calendar, Fireworks Victoria Day 2020, Potted Lavender Tree, Just Sing Original Song, Georgia Tech Nba Players, The Amazing World Of Gumball The Faith Full Episode Dailymotion, Ackley Bridge Actress, Crossover Frequency Biology, Firecrackers For Sale Online, Higgins Family Motto, Smash Original Songs, Darby O Gill And The Little People Dullahan, Kronos Workforce Ready, Unity Store, The Plea Video Questions, Whittaker Vs Adesanya, Monterey Cypress Care, Synergy Disney, Mitchell Family Genealogy, Camping Dordogne, Drunkn Bar Fight Crossplay, Mcla Lacrosse, Lottery Ticket Scanner App, Tennessee Titans Football Reddit, Yahoo Login, How To Make A Bottle Rocket, Kevin Everett Oprah, Meribel Map, Arm Wrestling Arcade Game For Sale, Danny Woodhead Contract, Space Bound Lyrics, Asteroid Vs Earth Wikipedia, How Does Hinge Work, Blue Cow Playground, Mahoney County Cork Ireland, Spirit Animal Spanish, Whenever You Call Arashi Mp3, Audacious Church Exposed, Parlament Live, Kirbys Dream Collection Rom, Ascension Day Sweden, Donna Troy Vs Wonder Woman, Harm Crossword Clue, 2017 Nfl Schedule, F1 2013 Steam, Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion 3ds Cia, Super Bowl 9,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário