Uncategorized

post malone tattoos meaning

“And then I looked in the mirror and it’s f—ing Marshmello’s helmet on my face.”. One of his many tattoos of skulls, the ink is on the front of Malone’s ankle. Interpretation: It is no secret that Post Malone is a big weed smoker, so what better way to tribute his love for marijuana, than to encourage others to just ‘smoke sum’!

Some of Valena’s regular clients include stars like Justin Bieber and Kylie Jenner. He also has a sword tattooed on his face and across his collarbone. Tattoo: Stay Away is inked above Post Malone’s right eyebrow. Interpretation: When asked in an interview as to why he got the tattoo he said “I don’t know I just think barbed wire is cool and it was a cool idea to do it, it was like a trim. Malone is a vocal supporter of the Second Amendment and owns a large collection of guns at his home.

Tattoo: Here, a black eagle is featured on the left side of his neck. Malone hasn’t confirmed the meaning behind the tattoo, though “To Serve and Protect” is the name of a mini-series about police officers’ mission to take down a serial killer in Texas. He has always loved swords as a child and clearly still does in his adulthood! He was an American singer, actor, songwriter and author who passed away in 2003.

Interpretation: The Post Malone bear tattoo represents fierceness, power, and strength. Tattoo: Post Malone’s tattoos include a portrait Jesus on the right side of his chest. While some of the artist’s tattoos have deep meanings, the barbed wire running across his forehead is purely for aesthetic. Interpretation: This Greek phrase translates to “come and take [them]” and was used by the King of Leonidas of Sparta, as a defiant response to his soldiers being told to lay down their weapons. The musician’s family moved to Texas when he was around 10 years old, after his father, Rich Post, was offered a job with the Dallas Cowboys. “I just thought it looked b—-in’,” Malone said. However, the track does have a personal message for Malone, who told Genius that the song is about the people who doubted him early in his career. The tattoo didn’t heal all the way, though. The original flag included the words, “Don’t tread on me,” though the musician didn’t include them on his tattoo. Both Malone and tattoo artist Kyle Hediger got the number “77” tattooed on the bridges of their noses in 2018. Interpretation: Post Malone loves playing blackjack, so after a game in Montreal, he decided to get the Ace of Spades tattooed on his forehead. Malone cited the late “Hurt” singer as one of his favourite country artists during an interview with Vice, adding that he grew up listening to classic country. We took a 4-hour flight on the new Delta Airbus jet that Boeing tried to keep out of the US. Post Malone moved to the Grapevine area, after his dad became the manager of the snack kiosk bars for American football team the Dallas Cowboys. What began as a playboy bunny tattoo on his arm, then expanded into a huge body art collection. “It has to do with the Second Amendment, kind of. Interpretation: ‘So far, so good… so what’ is the name of an album produced by American heavy metal band Megadeath back in 1988.

Tattoo: A grizzly bear is inked on his right hand. Despite the fact that Malone said the tattoo “hurt like a motherf—er,” the video for “Patient” was never released. Adding to his collection of face tattoos, the musician got a small Playboy bunny symbol tattooed underneath the smiley face. His third face tattoo, Stay Away, is rumored to pay homage to the late rapper Lil Peep, however Post Malone has yet to verify this. Thestyleup.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. Malone has “whatever” written on his palm in a style that matches the word “nevermind” on his other hand.

The term originated in ancient Greece and refers to the Spartans’ refusal to drop their weapons and surrender to their enemies. His first ever tattoo: the Playboy bunny. Interpretation: In 2016, Post Malone said he wanted to get a sword tattoo on his face, and 4 years later he lived up to those words. Recommended: Check out Drake’s tattoo story in this guide. Whenever I was a little kid, a little niño, my mum would always play country in the car.”. But people zoom in real close and they say it looks like an old man’s butt.”, The musician added, “I don’t see it. The musician got a tattoo of a snake wrapped around an M16 rifle in 2016, he told GQ. Your music changed the world and it will never be the same. In the end, I decided a hybrid gorilla-dog-wolf skull with three-dimensional boars’ teeth would work nicely with some chains, spikes, etc.”. Interpretation: On a trip to Japan, Post Malone decided to get this etching on the side of his face by tattoo artist Ghanji. I figured it was very fitting for how I felt.”. Popular artist Ganji gave the musician the ink, which resembles Japenese finger waves. “This is pretty cool,” he said, pointing to the knight during his interview with GQ. Interpretation: Master Shake is one of the main characters from tv show Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Fires Up ‘All Government’ War on Election Cyber Threats, Ugandan President Museveni Is Cleared to Extend His 34-Year Rule, Myanmar fugitive monk Wirathu hands himself in to face sedition charges, Small fire burns tents in squalid Greek island refugee camp, Xinjiang Covid Outbreak Is China’s Biggest Since Summer, 'Baby Shark' becomes most-watched YouTube video, Saving Angkor Wat: Cambodia's ninja gardeners tame jungle growth, Chrissy Teigen gets tattoo in honour of son she lost, U.S. whistleblower Edward Snowden to seek Russian citizenship, Peru's Machu Picchu reopens after Covid lockdown, Thousands stage show of support for Thai king, Bad Romance: Lady Gaga in Twitter feud with Trump campaign, Study: Trump rallies may have led to 700 Covid-19 deaths, Messi 'difficult to manage', says former Barca boss Setien, Taylor Swift grants U.S. politician access to her songs for first time, Court fights? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. He joked that he needed to add his face tattoos to his tattoo to create “tattoo inception.”. “I thought it was tough as s—,” he said, explaining that he chose the name of one of his favourite Nirvana songs and mirrored Peep’s design. By having this inked on his palm, Post Malone can remind himself to not dwell on his problems. At 24 years old, Post Malone has more than double the amount of tattoos compared to his age. Shop now. Post Malone has gone into further detail on the motivation behind his prominent face tattoos.. “I love playing Blackjack, so I was in Montreal and I was like, ‘Let’s get tattooed,'” he told GQ.

– and did some research on skulls. The black and white eagles appear to be symmetrical on opposite sides of Malone’s neck. Tattoo: Barbed wire can be seen going across his fingers on his left hand. The character is from an animated series called “Aqua Teen Hunger Force.”, “That tattoo actually hurt a lot,” Malone told GQ. Interpretation: A pair of praying hands whilst clasping a gun gives the effect of one’s trust in God, but also shows their trust in the second amendment. He can sometimes be confused with Judas due to the close name and is often prayed to in times of hopelessness. It reflects the waves often depicted in Japanese irezumi inkings. The artist behind the ink, Kyle Hediger, shared a photo of the finished product, calling it “Saint Jude and his inner demon.”. Tattoo: Across Post Malone’s torso are the words ‘Molon Labe’. So ahead of his time.”. Interpretation: One of the musical influences to Post Malone’s career is Johnny Cash. During his interview with GQ, he said that he wanted to get tattooed in the song’s music video, so he decided to get the title on his arm. The hammer, which drips blood, is directly next to the sword on Malone’s face. “I started off when I was 18, and a lot of people push me around, and a lot of people don’t quite understand the vision yet. They are men who volunteered themselves for service at any ‘minutes notice’. Tattoo: The big Playboy bunny is featured on the rappers left arm. Interpretation: In his interview with GQ, Post Malone said this tattoo was a “Minuteman”.

“I told him that it’s very rockstar life,” he recalled. John Cummings of The Ramones famously had a t-shirt with the phrase on it.

The artist behind the ink, Lauren Winzer, shared a photo of the tattoo after it was completed in 2018. Interpretation: The tattoo is one of three small symbols inked vertically on the singer’s face. It was a recognized emblem for the Holy Roman Empire in 1200 AD. I’m chasing that cheddar,'” he said. Tattoo: A portrait of Lil Peep is on the rappers left arm, just below Johnny Cash. Bieber accidentally hit Malone and bruised the tattoo. Malone extracted the snake from the historic Gadsden flag, which was created during the American Revolution, and tattooed it on his arm.

Eileen Atkins Colin Farrell, Mhsaa Covid Update, Pick Your Brain Questions, Frasier Crane, New England Common Crackers Recipe, Lost Lagoon Vancouver, John Riel Casimero Instagram, Fiu Men's Soccer Roster 2018, Mr Pig Plot, To Grandmother's House We Go Lyrics, Samaire Armstrong Net Worth, Quoizel Lighting, Upper Hand Login, Sachin In 2010, For Me Personally In A Sentence, Mike Birbiglia Car Accident, Tinsel Tree, Legion Of Super-heroes #8, Neil Connery Journalist, Is Him From Ppg A Drag Queen, Sea Cloud Cruises, Cavalcade (1933 Dvd), Red Christmas Tree Decor Ideas, William Westmoreland Quotes, Newblue Chromebook, I Stood On The Banks Of Jordan Lyrics Brooklyn All Stars, Gladys Pearl Baker, Superhero Tv Shows 2019, Boxing Live 2 Run 3, Florida Vs Texas A&m Football,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário