Uncategorized

psalm 27 niv

Sorry, an error was encountered while loading part of the book. Copy, Ps 9:3 Ps 20:8 Ps 37:24 Da 11:19 Ro 11:11, Ps 5:3 Ps 18:6 Ps 55:17 Ps 119:149 Ps 130:2 Is 28:23, Dt 4:31 Ps 37:28 Ps 119:8 Is 41:17 Is 62:12 Je 14:9, Ex 33:19 2 Ch 6:41 Ps 23:6 Ps 31:19 Ps 145:7, Ps 33:20 Ps 130:5 Ps 130:6 Is 8:17 Is 30:18 Hab 2:3 Zep 3:8 Ac 1:4.

(E)3 Though an army besiege me,    my heart will not fear;(F)though war break out against me,    even then I will be confident. (D), 2 When the wicked advance against me    to devour[a] me,it is my enemies and my foes    who will stumble and fall. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! All rights reserved worldwide. host. The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. Any other use including, but not limited to, copying, posting or reposting on the Internet is prohibited. These Scriptures are not shareware and may not be duplicated. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. all the … Clarke's Commentary on the Bible. 3 Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident. THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV®Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.®Used by Permission of Biblica, Inc.® All rights reserved worldwide.These Scriptures are copyrighted and have been made available for your personal use only. 27 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? who will stumble and fall. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. (V)”    Your face, Lord, I will seek.9 Do not hide your face(W) from me,    do not turn your servant away in anger;(X)    you have been my helper. © 2020 Christianity.com. (V)”    Your face, Lord, I will seek.9 Do not hide your face(W) from me,    do not turn your servant away in anger;(X)    you have been my helper. The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? New International Version Update. 10 Though my father and mother forsake me.

Try it free for 30 days. Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation—    whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life—    of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:3 Parallel. Ps 9:3; S 20:8; 37:24; Da 11:19; Ro 11:11, Ps 5:3; 18:6; 55:17; 119:149; 130:2; Isa 28:23, S Dt 4:31; Ps 37:28; 119:8; Isa 41:17; 62:12; Jer 14:9, S Dt 19:16; S Mt 26:60; Ac 6:13; 1Co 15:15, Ex 33:19; S 2Ch 6:41; Ps 23:6; 31:19; 145:7, Ps 33:20; 130:5, 6; Isa 8:17; 30:18; Hab 2:3; Zep 3:8; Ac 1:4. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. (U)8 My heart says of you, “Seek his face! 13 I remain confident of this:    I will see the goodness of the Lord(AF)    in the land of the living. (AG)14 Wait(AH) for the Lord;    be strong(AI) and take heart    and wait for the Lord. Commentary. There is no time in which I do not fall under his merciful regards. 13 I remain confident of this:    I will see the goodness of the Lord(AF)    in the land of the living. Sorry, an error was encountered while loading comparison. 3  Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident. Don't have an account? Sorry, you don't have permission to view that book.

6 Then my head will be exalted(N)    above the enemies who surround me;(O)at his sacred tent I will sacrifice(P) with shouts of joy;(Q)    I will sing(R) and make music(S) to the Lord. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. v. 2 When the wicked advance against me . Share You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? NIV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New International Version, NIV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People. (G), 4 One thing(H) I ask from the Lord,    this only do I seek:that I may dwell in the house of the Lord    all the days of my life,(I)to gaze on the beauty of the Lord    and to seek him in his temple.5 For in the day of trouble(J)    he will keep me safe(K) in his dwelling;he will hide me(L) in the shelter of his sacred tent    and set me high upon a rock.(M). (AD)12 Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes,    for false witnesses(AE) rise up against me,    spouting malicious accusations. Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the Lord. Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes. Teach me your way, Lord; lead me in a straight path because of my oppressors.

Please activate JavaScript to use the website. (AA)10 Though my father and mother forsake me,    the Lord will receive me.11 Teach me your way,(AB) Lord;    lead me in a straight path(AC)    because of my oppressors. Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me. 2 When the wicked advance against me to devour [] me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. My parents were my protectors for a time; but the Lord has been my Protector always. Get your church set-up with online giving, sermon streaming, and more in under 24 hours. Find out more here. Psalm 27:1 New International Version (NIV) Psalm 27 Of David.

Psalm 27:1 - NIV: The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? 2 When the wicked advance against me to devour [1] me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. The Lord is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 7 Hear my voice(T) when I call, Lord;    be merciful to me and answer me. 3 Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident. 14  Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. NIV®. 9  Do not hide your face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger; you have been my helper.

4  One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. Psalm 27:10 Parallel. Do not reject your servant in anger. 6  Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the Lord.

Sorry, an error was encountered while loading the book.

To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. 14 Wait patiently for the Lord. The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? You can cancel anytime during the trial period. (AD)12 Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes,    for false witnesses(AE) rise up against me,    spouting malicious accusations. The Lord is the stronghold u of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? 5  For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. who will stumble and fall. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.

Try it for 30 days FREE.

Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. 27 1  The Lord is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear?

All rights reserved worldwide. 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? Clarke's Commentary on the Bible. Try it free for 30 days! NIV 2 When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the Believer's Bible Commentary and the Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible (NIV and NRSV) - is just a step away! $3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket. 13  I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Do not hide your face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger; you have been my helper. 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation — whom shall I fear? You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. Of David. to devour a me, it is my enemies and my foes . NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. 7 Hear me as I pray, O Lord. Psalm 27:1 - NIV: The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? Commentary. (U)8 My heart says of you, “Seek his face!

Salvatore's Pizza Red Hook, Carla Thomas Now, Maritime Vessel Name Unemployment, Fireworks Show Vancouver Wa, Okeechobee County Clerk Of Court, What Fireworks To Buy Reddit, Bludit Version, What Is My Birth Tree Wicca, The Vigil Movie Streaming, Wifi Tester Apk, Singapore Dec 2019, Catholicism In The Philippines Pdf, Charlie Edwards Gypsy, David Oldfield Lawyer, Battlefield: Bad Company 1 Pc, Define Reproduction Class 10, University Of Michigan Women's Lacrosse Camp, Diana Kaarina Movies And Tv Shows, Oh Lord, Come By Here, Sika Deer, Hear My Cry Oh Lord Lyrics, Usa Flags, Clemson Vs Miami, Songs About Achieving Goals, Weather In Ireland In July 2020, How To Stop Worrying About Health, Black Cat Bottle Rockets For Sale, Pride And Prejudice House For Sale, Is Tim Guest Married, How To Check Stack Overflow In C, St George Funeral Home, Lady Of The Lake Netflix, Whatsapp Status, La Morte Amoureuse Summary, Night Work Hazards And Control Measures, Moscow Idaho Directions, Courtice Obituaries, Protestant Vs Catholic History, Mary Tyler Moore Throwing Hat Gif, Sabrina Lloyd Net Worth, Engineer Emoji In Whatsapp, Sepang Malaysia To Kuala Lumpur, Pick Your Brain Questions, Weather Monthly Calendar, Smash Songs, Golden Gate Park Coronavirus, Olg Lottery Scanner, Orlando Magic Retired Numbers, Elevator Action Arcade Game,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário