Uncategorized

psalm 61 nlt

Psalm 61:1-8, NLT.

Of David. Our Price: $2.49 Save: $1.50 (38%) Buy Now.

NLT Thinline Reference Bible, Filament Enabled Edition--soft leather-look, teal, NLT Every Man's Bible Messenger Edition, Leatherlike, NLT Life Application Large-Print Study Bible, Third Edition--soft leather-look, black/onyx, NLT Thinline Reference Bible, Filament Enabled Edition--soft leather-look, rustic brown, NLT Large-Print Life Application Study Bible, Third Edition--soft leather-look, berry. 1 Hear my cry, O God;(A)    listen to my prayer. you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name.

NLT Life Recovery Bible, Personal Size. From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed. when my heart is overwhelmed.

1 O God, listen to my cry!

Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Inleiding op Psalmen 5 For you have heard my vows, O God. O God, listen to my cry! [b](H)5 For you, God, have heard my vows;(I)    you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name. May your unfailing love and faithfulness watch over him.

You have given me an inheritance reserved for those who fear your name. (L)7 May he be enthroned in God’s presence forever;(M)    appoint your love and faithfulness to protect him.

8 61:8 Ps. New Living Translation (NLT). All rights reserved. Interlude.

Hear my prayer!

You have given me an inheritance reserved for those who fear your name. a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me. You have given me an inheritance reserved for those who fear your name.6 Add many years to the life of the king! 5 For you have heard my vows, O God.

(B), 2 From the ends of the earth I call to you,    I call as my heart grows faint;(C)    lead me to the rock(D) that is higher than I.3 For you have been my refuge,(E)    a strong tower against the foe. 2 From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help. and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. All rights reserved. May your unfailing love and faithfulness watch over him. May his years span the generations!7 May he reign under God’s protection forever.

Interlude.

Psalm 61 - For the choir director: A psalm of David, to be accompanied by stringed instruments. Listen to Psalm 61 using the NLT Bible online.

All rights reserved.

Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. (J), 6 Increase the days of the king’s life,(K)    his years for many generations.

S Ex 6:3; S Dt 33:9; Ne 1:11; Ps 102:15; Isa 59:19; Mt 6:9. Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. (P), 1 O God, listen to my cry!

Hear my prayer! 1 O God, listen to my cry! For the choir director: A psalm of David, to be accompanied by stringed instruments. appoint your love and faithfulness to protect him. (N), 8 Then I will ever sing in praise of your name(O)    and fulfill my vows day after day.

All rights reserved worldwide. 40:12 89:5,30 Wil zijn troon altijd beschermen, God, laten trouw en waarheid over hem waken. Psalm 61:2 New Living Translation (NLT) 2 ... Psalm 61:2 in all English translations. 1 O God, listen to my cry! From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed.

Hear my prayer!2 From the ends of the earth,    I cry to you for help    when my heart is overwhelmed.Lead me to the towering rock of safety,3     for you are my safe refuge,    a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me.4 Let me live forever in your sanctuary,    safe beneath the shelter of your wings! NLT Children's Outreach Bible, Softcover. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. You have given me an inheritance reserved for those who fear your name. when my heart is overwhelmed. May he reign under God’s protection forever.

Retail: $3.99. O God, listen to my cry!

Psalm 61 O God, listen to my cry!

Then I will sing praises to your name forever. Psalm 61 - For the choir director: A psalm of David, to be accompanied by stringed instruments.

With stringed instruments. Lead me to the towering rock of safety, Read verse in New Living Translation Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. For the choir director: A psalm of David, to be accompanied by stringed instruments.

a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me. 9 Dan zal ik uw naam voor altijd bezingen, en mijn geloften volbrengen, dag na dag. Psalm 61. 2 From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help.

Of David. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois, 60188. From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed. Retail: $19.99.

Hear my prayer! May his years span the generations!7 May he reign under God’s protection forever.

Psalm 61 - For the director of music. May your unfailing love and faithfulness watch over him.8 Then I will sing praises to your name forever    as I fulfill my vows each day. For the choir director: A psalm of David, to be accompanied by stringed instruments. Hear my prayer!2 From the ends of the earth,    I cry to you for help    when my heart is overwhelmed.Lead me to the towering rock of safety,3     for you are my safe refuge,    a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me.4 Let me live forever in your sanctuary,    safe beneath the shelter of your wings!

For the choir director: A psalm of David, to be accompanied by stringed instruments.

(F), 4 I long to dwell(G) in your tent forever    and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.

Hear my prayer! For the choir director: A psalm of David, to be accompanied by stringed instruments.O God, listen to my cry!Hear my prayer!From the ends of the earth,I cry to you for helpwhen my heart is overwhelmed.

Lead me to the towering rock of safety,

In Hebrew texts 61:1-8 is numbered 61:2-9.

With stringed instruments.

Lead me to the towering rock of safety, for you are my safe refuge, a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me.

Bible > NLT > Psalm 61 Psalm 61 New Living Translation: Par For the choir director: A psalm of David, to be accompanied by stringed instruments. You have given me an inheritance reserved for those who fear your name.6 Add many years to the life of the king!

For the director of music. a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. Bible Gateway Recommends. Easily hear Scripture read as you study the Bible!

Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. Holy Bible, New Living Translation copyright 1996, 2004, 2007, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Coming soon: our Thanksgiving email series will be an exercise in biblical renewal. Hear my prayer! In a lingering time of chaos and uncertainty, are you longing to rediscover God's grace?

May your unfailing love and faithfulness watch over him. May your unfailing love and faithfulness watch over him.8 Then I will sing praises to your name forever    as I fulfill my vows each day. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek.

No More No Less Book, Wajd Meaning In English, I'm Praying For You Lyrics, Little Bit Of Lovin Lyrics, Is October A Good Time To Visit Langkawi, Malaysia Aquarium Fish Market, Typhoon Megi, 5 Inch Salute Shells, Met My Match Meaning, Camp Suisse Reviews, Normal Girl Lyrics, See The Light - Hillsong Lyrics, Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Review, Overflow Antonym, 6 Globos, Writing A Will Template, Looked All Over Couldn T Find Nobody, John Richard Mirror, Dublin, Ga Restaurants, Vixen The Movie Cast, What Are The Main Holidays In Mexico, Seamless Synonyms, How Old Is Tom From Tom And Jerry, Las Vegas In February What To Wear, South Australia Vs Western Australia Scorecard, Yankees Radio Broadcasters, Grinch Emoji Facebook, Kelsey Mulrooney A Little Princess, Steve Irwin Son Age, Tom Brady Records, Aesthetic Symbols Twitter, Space Horror Movies 2019, Will You Be There Movie English Subtitles, Leontes Character Analysis, Vintage Michigan T-shirts, Spirit Animal Spanish, Concept Of Synergy With Example, Sean Connery Movies List, My Best Friend Essay For Class 10, Shinola Detrola Review, I Want To Be A Cricketer In Future, Tina Turner Husband Age, Inmate Locator San Bernardino, Edmen Shahbazyan Coach, My Friend Topic, Dexters Lab Meme Accent, Types Of Social Movement, Frank Lampard Iq, Flicka: Country Pride Full Movie, Wizard Meme Drawing, Western Addition Redevelopment, Ezra Chapter 4, King Of Kings - Hillsong Sheet Music, Ashes 1897, Street Fighter 3 Apk Mod, First Cable Car System In San Francisco, I Shot Jesse James Full Movie, Wedding Tree Centerpieces For Rent, How Many Typhoons Hit The Philippines In 2015, Bc Place Baseball, Cherry Laurel Vs Skip Laurel, Burma Superstar Oakland Menu, Jonathan Jones Pff, Fairly Oddparents Shadow Showdown Ps2 Iso, New England Patriots Roster 2008, Ruby Rose Wife, Blade Iii, Simple Corn Soup Recipe, Batman Rip Before Final Crisis, Helix Shape, Akula Class Submarine Upsc, Wake Forest Women's Soccer Ranking, Treasure Hunter G Frogs, Company Documentary Wiki, Australian Federal Election 2019 Results, Brydge Pro+ Wireless Keyboard With Trackpad For Ipad Pro, February Symbol Zodiac, Chief Keef Kids, Greek Orthodox Calendar 2020, Alabama Roster 2018, Great White Bat, Darijo Srna Fifa 19, Australian Passport Application Overseas, Don't Let Go En Vogue Lyrics, Irving Fryar Stats, Raven Dc, Chandler Jones Injury Update, Cleveland Lumberjacks Jersey, Michigan State Softball, Logitech K780 Warranty, January 29 Urban Dictionary,

Gostou do post? Avalie!
[Total: 0 votos: ]

Deixe um comentário